CORRUPTION = Rick Rock & 2 full time jobs plus city accounting

Posted in the Flemington Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
nope

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2013
If the FEDs were really interested in corruption they'd take a good long look at out still (lol) "INTERIM" head of the North Central West Virginia Airport, Director of Harrison County EMT and Accountant for Centra. Also the City Managers brother in law. 2 full time jobs, one partime, plenty of time to coach his kids, party all over town drunk and vacation circles around everyone else.
1 post removed
Joker

Clarksburg, WV

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Ohhhh so true! Why hasn't someone realized this sooner? I'd bet he knew about Zeke Lopez too.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Jul 10, 2013
It is about time we brought him up again. You believe he is still trying to provide for his family. And then he has the audacity to try and better the community that he lives in. Then, to beat all, he rubs it in our faces that he is not a dead beat dad by being there for his son at T-Ball. Listen folks we need to band together and chase these holier than thou "do gooders" out of town before its too late. This is what we do in Clarksburg and Bridgeport
Joker

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Jul 10, 2013
WOW?! Really?! You have certainly been duped by this guy. A do gooder? I mean, I think it's awesome that he and his brother-in-law City Manager get drunk and throw up in our city's alleys during festivals each year. And earning two full-time salaries for doing two part-time jobs hardly seems fair. Don't you think there might be someone else out there who is qualified to do one of those jobs - and do it full time? You do the math - here aren't enough hours in the day to have three full-time jobs and do them right - and still have time to be father of the year at the baseball field. Please.
wacked

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Jul 10, 2013
If we investigated corruption to it's fullest, our city buildings would be with nothing but an echo. From the Judges on down. And that's a fact!
freedom lover

Morgantown, WV

#7 Jul 10, 2013
all governments have some corruption; it is simply a product of the reciprocal obligations required by people who hold public office. They must interact and work together for government to function. If a few higher ups get some inside info then that's just business. Clarksburg should be glad they have Martin Howe and Rick Rock. They have a long term vision that has been lacking. The airport is expanding and Clarksburg has torn down anywhere from 400 to 700 dilapidated structures in the past 3 to 5 years. The old bus station is next and it is important for this to come down; it occupies a key property fronting Route 50. Howe tried to get the Waldo down but the old fools who live in the past keep fighting him.
1 post removed
Hey

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2013
The guy works hard, worked to get the education needed. I doubt if he spends his time sitting behind a computer on the topix forum bashing everyone. Get out and work hard like he does and you may be able to go on a vacation too. Just a thought.
Efbi Eye

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jul 11, 2013
If you work for the government, you are probably a corrupt ahole
Needs To Go

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2013
Well for Ricky Rock and the airport, only reason stuff gets done is because of the airport board. He is just a puppet. I mean he makes close to 200k a year and does jack squat. Not from the airport but from all of his jobs combined. Come on 50 an hour from the airport to never be there and goes around doin what he wants too cause he kisses the right people butts. And good ol Lopez getting him his job at Centra. Im sure if one of Ricky's family members could get him on with police or something official he would be residing as well for covering stuff up. If not more than what's goin on now. SO DOWN WITH THE CORRUPTION. DOWN WITH ROCK, HOWE, AND LOPEZ. Time for their skeletons to COME OUT !!!!!
GetALife

Greenville, VA

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Needs To Go wrote:
Well for Ricky Rock and the airport, only reason stuff gets done is because of the airport board. He is just a puppet. I mean he makes close to 200k a year and does jack squat. Not from the airport but from all of his jobs combined. Come on 50 an hour from the airport to never be there and goes around doin what he wants too cause he kisses the right people butts. And good ol Lopez getting him his job at Centra. Im sure if one of Ricky's family members could get him on with police or something official he would be residing as well for covering stuff up. If not more than what's goin on now. SO DOWN WITH THE CORRUPTION. DOWN WITH ROCK, HOWE, AND LOPEZ. Time for their skeletons to COME OUT !!!!!
. Howe is a good guy what they do on their own time is no one business. No ones perfect everyone makes mistakes its a lesson learned. It's funny how you mention story's of these to people jealousy perhaps?? Do you have facts or just running your pie hole.
GetALife

Greenville, VA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Joker wrote:
WOW?! Really?! You have certainly been duped by this guy. A do gooder? I mean, I think it's awesome that he and his brother-in-law City Manager get drunk and throw up in our city's alleys during festivals each year. And earning two full-time salaries for doing two part-time jobs hardly seems fair. Don't you think there might be someone else out there who is qualified to do one of those jobs - and do it full time? You do the math - here aren't enough hours in the day to have three full-time jobs and do them right - and still have time to be father of the year at the baseball field. Please.
You seriously don't have a clue about anything. I will give you a lesson. These jobs are salary YOU DON'T GET PAID BY THE HOUR dumb ass. There is no math needed it is what it is get over it. Jealousy is all I can say. I think you are clueless
Hey

United States

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Jealousy. The green eyed monster is alive and well.
Joker

Clarksburg, WV

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Actually, GetALife, what they do on their own time is EVERYONE'S business, because my taxes pay their salaries. If they are "professionals", they should act it - ALL THE TIME. Getting drunk and acting a fool is not my idea of being professional - or how I think someone "running a city" or "running an airport" should act - anytime. I can assure you, I'm not one bit jealous of them. Why would I be? And I can also tell you that I've forgotten more than these two put together will ever know. I just think our city and county should have more qualified people in charge of their business. Every time I read another article in the paper, or online, or anywhere, it becomes increasingly apparent how screwed up this situation has become. It's quite comical. I think I'll just sit back now and watch the cards fall where they may. You'll see.
GetALife

Greenville, VA

#16 Jul 11, 2013
What Martin Howe does on his own time his is business if he wants to kick back and a few drinks so be it. It doesn't make him out to be a bad person. If that is all you have on Mr. Howe you are living a sad sad life.
LOL

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Jul 11, 2013
The people defending Howe and Rock are the ones reaping the benefit. Family. Anyone can figure that out. Howe is a puppet. All he has to do is keep in line, keep the majority of the council happy and collect his check for drunk fests. Rock is an in your face example of greed at it's finest. If he worked one job and accounting on the side people could look away. Two jobs when there are educated hard working people desperate for work is just gluttonous, shameless and wrong.
LOL

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Also "WOW" - EVERYONE wants to provide for their family. That's the point. How do you do that when HOGS like Rock suck the public tit dry. No Shame just pure greed.
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Jul 11, 2013
Joker wrote:
Actually, GetALife, what they do on their own time is EVERYONE'S business, because my taxes pay their salaries. If they are "professionals", they should act it - ALL THE TIME. Getting drunk and acting a fool is not my idea of being professional - or how I think someone "running a city" or "running an airport" should act - anytime. I can assure you, I'm not one bit jealous of them. Why would I be? And I can also tell you that I've forgotten more than these two put together will ever know. I just think our city and county should have more qualified people in charge of their business. Every time I read another article in the paper, or online, or anywhere, it becomes increasingly apparent how screwed up this situation has become. It's quite comical. I think I'll just sit back now and watch the cards fall where they may. You'll see.
There is one TRoll on this posting negative responses over and over using different names. What a weirdo creeper
WOW

Clarksburg, WV

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Joker wrote:
Actually, GetALife, what they do on their own time is EVERYONE'S business, because my taxes pay their salaries. If they are "professionals", they should act it - ALL THE TIME. Getting drunk and acting a fool is not my idea of being professional - or how I think someone "running a city" or "running an airport" should act - anytime. I can assure you, I'm not one bit jealous of them. Why would I be? And I can also tell you that I've forgotten more than these two put together will ever know. I just think our city and county should have more qualified people in charge of their business. Every time I read another article in the paper, or online, or anywhere, it becomes increasingly apparent how screwed up this situation has become. It's quite comical. I think I'll just sit back now and watch the cards fall where they may. You'll see.
Ok. You do that buddy. I double dog dare you to say these things to Martin or Richard's face. I am betting you do not have the cojones.
notthejoker

Clarksburg, WV

#21 Jul 11, 2013
Howe-Rock family: if you think theres only one person who thinks this is disgusting then you all have slipped and bumped your heads really hard. The people you hang and party with all say it. Everything Richard and Martin have done will one way or another come back around. Noone needs to say a thing. When you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas.(or crabs) Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!
Zig Zag

Clarksburg, WV

#22 Jul 11, 2013
Joker wrote:
WOW?! Really?! You have certainly been duped by this guy. A do gooder? I mean, I think it's awesome that he and his brother-in-law City Manager get drunk and throw up in our city's alleys during festivals each year. And earning two full-time salaries for doing two part-time jobs hardly seems fair. Don't you think there might be someone else out there who is qualified to do one of those jobs - and do it full time? You do the math - here aren't enough hours in the day to have three full-time jobs and do them right - and still have time to be father of the year at the baseball field. Please.
I. think it's awesome that you throw in these little comments that imply you were a fly on the wall. It has a Lifetime movie feeling of creepiness. Are you a peeping tom? You do the math. Do it in your head. Martin Howe is like your John Lennon. I get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ibd 1 hr Butthead 2
EAST fairmont highschool football program 4 hr Randall B 64
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr west by golly hil... 58,113
Biggies 5 hr Sept 1
Dennis Kittle? 5 hr Jennifer 1
Is Mary Nelson a good lawyer? 5 hr larry 1
So.... 5 hr Interested 1
•••
•••
Flemington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Flemington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Flemington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Flemington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flemington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••