judge alois daughter Hannah

Posted in the Flemington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Marty

Arlington, VA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
It wasn't much in the news about this. The bath salt busts received a lot more media attention I wonder what's going on in this case?
teller

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I'm from Buckhannon and I know the story. She was running with a guy wanted out of Ohio and the US Marshals arrested him last month. The guy was given bond in WV and failed to show in OH so another warrant was issued. This is when the OH State Patrol pulled him over with Aloi's daughter and arrested him on the second warrant with all the drugs. She was involved in his drug dealing as well. Got all this info from my cousin on the Upshur Co Sheriffs Dept.
Marty

Newark, NJ

#3 Mar 8, 2013
teller wrote:
I'm from Buckhannon and I know the story. She was running with a guy wanted out of Ohio and the US Marshals arrested him last month. The guy was given bond in WV and failed to show in OH so another warrant was issued. This is when the OH State Patrol pulled him over with Aloi's daughter and arrested him on the second warrant with all the drugs. She was involved in his drug dealing as well. Got all this info from my cousin on the Upshur Co Sheriffs Dept.
Thanks ..wonder what drug paraphenalia they had in plain sight...? Still cant believe the lack of media on this. Heard she was dealing but cant believe she doesnt have more regard for her family ..and the law.
angelo

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2013
What kind of drugs? Paraphenalia in plain sight? doubtful. Cops LIE and say that(probable cause)on their police reports AFTER they search you illegally, and break your 4th ammendment rights! Happens in Marion county all the time. Some of the cases likely go through Judge Aloi's courtroom. Ironic.
Marty

Arlington, VA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
855 oxycodones, some white powder, and other prescription pills. THE PASSENGER aoparently threw a flashlight with some pills and powder in the backseat when he was asked to step out of the car. Hannah Aloi had the 855 oxocodones on her person.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Marty wrote:
855 oxycodones, some white powder, and other prescription pills. THE PASSENGER aoparently threw a flashlight with some pills and powder in the backseat when he was asked to step out of the car. Hannah Aloi had the 855 oxocodones on her person.
Let's not jump to conclusions, those 855 oxycodones were for her personal use only. She just misplaced the prescription.
a concerned

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not jump to conclusions, those 855 oxycodones were for her personal use only. She just misplaced the prescription.
Absolutely and innocent until proven guilty..I always say..She just probably had a little mental lapse and will recall which pharmacy her script is on file.
hehe

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Mar 9, 2013
yup, and how much you wanna bet dr mancin is where she got them???? things that make you go hmmmmm....funny thing is, since its ohio, daddy's probably not gonna be able to influence what happens to her.
a concerned

Columbus, GA

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Forgot about the connection there...think Manchin from what I am told by his patients is restricted from prescribing only nominal amounts to his patients due to his being caught over prescribing I believe to himself...so maybe the apple doesnt fall far
Danny

Columbus, GA

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Ill bet the police didn't have probable cause
oh yeah

Columbus, GA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Danny wrote:
Ill bet the police didn't have probable cause
The articles kept saying "they" saw paraphernalia in plain sight but what kind of paraphernalia what do you use with oxicodones?
Marty

Columbus, GA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Her boyfriends still in Ohio jail
just me

Clarksburg, WV

#13 Mar 12, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text> The articles kept saying "they" saw paraphernalia in plain sight but what kind of paraphernalia what do you use with oxicodones?
foil, straws, crushers, syringes, etc etc
oh yeah

Columbus, GA

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Boy I would think those articles would be easy to conceal given the time between when the light/siren goes on and you have to pull over with a passenger with free hands
Marty

Arlington, VA

#15 Mar 13, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
Boy I would think those articles would be easy to conceal given the time between when the light/siren goes on and you have to pull over with a passenger with free hands
Not if you are strung out on drugs
No problem there

Fairmont, WV

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Hannah will get off with only a slap on the wrist, because of who she is. Funny how this happens over and over again with certain people. Maybe if she is punished, is will save her life before it is too late.
WVWC alum

Williamson, WV

#17 Apr 30, 2013
She was from WVWC, where her mother, Susan Aloi, works.
BeenThereDoneTha t

Fairmont, WV

#18 Apr 30, 2013
They made the bust in Ohio so that it is FEDERAL and not state charges. With the way Manchin controls the media around these parts it could have been completely swept under the rug like most of their family issues have been in the past!
ShouldKnowBetter

Akron, OH

#19 May 28, 2013
Google her name, its ALL there to read. WDTV covered the story and Buckhannon. 885 pills wow, thats just dumb.
HelpfulHopeful

Brecksville, OH

#20 May 30, 2013
Why isn't she in rehab if she's not in jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sober Living house. 1 hr PayupSucka 2
Backpage (Apr '15) 1 hr Biggerwhiteboy10inch 27
Catrina Anderson? (Jan '15) 2 hr Jjches 4
Seeking Answers and Peace 2 hr Bob 3
News Arrest made after fatal shooting in Fairmont (Nov '15) 4 hr Ashley 23
Destiny Schooley Zavilla (May '16) 7 hr Reenie 11
Kyle Lance 7 hr kenney 1

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance