Next Last
non rioter

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Let the riots begin.
Dwight Eisenhower

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jul 13, 2013
I seriously don't know why so many people about some murder trial in Florida. It used to be people talked about Seinfeld around the water cooler instead of that crap.
Barbarossa

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Great, common sense is still alive and well.
2 posts removed
haha

Altavista, VA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
So happy they found him not guilty. Finally someone got it right!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Wow. It looks like all the uneducated racist who have no problem taking up for beady-eyed, child-molesting cop wannabes live in Virginia.
Ignorance must be bliss

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2013
I didnt watch the trial coverage so I only know the details that were released at the time. However, based on what was reported, zimmerman was at least guilty of manslaughter. The kid may have been "a thug". He smoked pot, but I know a ton of people who smoke, and they wouldnt get followed by a wanna-be cop & shot. He didnt have a weapon, unless you wanna count those skittles & the drink he had on him. He was just walking. He wasnt in the middle of breaking in to some little old ladies home. If zimmerman was so "afraid" then he should have called the cops & backed off. Instead, he chose to pursue the unarmed teenager. Was the boy running his mouth? Possibly & probably...but if I was walking down the street & some random dude was following me, id be talking some shit too. He was probably afraid himself, being followed by a guy in a truck. Zimmerman wasnt pulled from the truck & beaten. He CHOSE to stop the truck & get out, therefore most likely scaring the UNARMED TEENAGER even more. No one knows for sure who attacked first, but we DO know who was pursued first. Do I think he (zimmerman) thought to himself "im gonna drive around & shoot a black kid", no...but thats what ended up happening. Did he intend to murder him? Most likely, no. plain & simple though, if mr. rent-a-cop would have stayed in his damn truck, a teenager would still be alive. He was probably a punk kid, and yeah he smoked pot, but how did you all act at 17yrs old? He had his entire life ahead of him to change, better himself & become someone. He wasnt even an adult yet! 1st degree murder? No. 2nd degree murder, maybe. Manslaughter....definitely. Unfortunately the witness statements didnt match, so they meant nothing. It was zimmermans word against a dead kid.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Seriously, why don't you ignorant and immoral pieces of filth shut the h*ll up. I followed the trial closer than any of you did because I think (as do many law experts do) that the Republican backed "Stand Your Ground" law is one of the most destructive and ignorant pieces of legislation ever put forward by any state. As for your "common sense" tell me how that pertains to these facts:

1. It was completely impossible for the physical altercation to happen the way Zimmerman described it unless Trayvon had 10 arms and could bend 180 degrees at the waist, and even if Martin had him pinned down, it did not warrant SHOOTING AN UNARMED BOY THROUGH THE HEART when he could have done a number of other things to get out of the situation THAT HE PUT HIMSELF INTO BY CONFRONTING AN INNOCENT BOY. Zimmerman also changed his story regarding this altercation NUMEROUS times, and let's not forget that it is unlikely that Martin had the upper hand given that Zimmerman had taken self defense training in his failed attempt to become the bad ass cop the ignorant fool wanted to be.

2. Zimmerman was told repeatedly NOT TO FOLLOW THE BOY AND PROCEEDED TO DO SO. HE INSTIGATED THE WHOLE THING WHILE BEING ARMED. Trayvon had every right to defend himself as an innocent boy walking back home with no weapon except an iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Not only that but he attempted to make an innocent individual stop by threatening him and possibly physically accosting him as well.

3. Zimmerman has a WELL-ESTABLISHED HISTORY OF VIOLENCE AS WELL AS PAST ACCUSATIONS OF CHILD MOLESTATION -- YOU IDIOT REPUBLICANS LIKE TO TAKE UP FOR PEDOPHILES DON'T YOU DICK?

4. Zimmerman not only had a history of racist remarks which no doubt fueled his irrational fear, he also made what could be considered racially or at the very least biased, inflammatory, and accusational remarks to the dispatcher when he stated that these "punks always get away with it."

5. The most reliable auditory experts believed that the screams heard on the phone were not only Trayvons, but they also ended the second the gun went off. Let me repeat that: THE SCREAMS ENDED THE SECOND THE GUN WENT OFF. The bullet went through Trayvon's heart killing him instantly -- if he had the upper hand then why was he screaming for help?
1 post removed
JusticeHasBeenSe rved

Farmington, MI

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Its a done deal, the right thing was done, and the streets and society as a whole is likely better off without the likes of the future gang-banger wanabe thug!

The race baiting, fear mongering, moronic losers as well as the pathetic black leaders and lame-stream-media fools who use this for monetary gain, are effing fools...anyone who drinks their koolaid like the idiot above, is a moron as well!

Get your own brain, use a bit of logic, reason, and rationale.

By the way...if this "child" was so scared, why would he confront a grown as man that he was afraid of?
In fact for 4 minutes he continued lurking about...he didn't run he didn't try to get out of the area. He was a typical overly aggressive thug!

Martin learned about the natural consequences of his pathetic and racially biased actions!

Should have just walked home instead of assaulting a neighborhood watch!

The system worked as it should have!

NEXT!
amazedbyignoranc e

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Herzog is God wrote:
Seriously, why don't you ignorant and immoral pieces of filth shut the h*ll up. I followed the trial closer than any of you did because I think (as do many law experts do) that the Republican backed "Stand Your Ground" law is one of the most destructive and ignorant pieces of legislation ever put forward by any state. As for your "common sense" tell me how that pertains to these facts:

1. It was completely impossible for the physical altercation to happen the way Zimmerman described it unless Trayvon had 10 arms and could bend 180 degrees at the waist, and even if Martin had him pinned down, it did not warrant SHOOTING AN UNARMED BOY THROUGH THE HEART when he could have done a number of other things to get out of the situation THAT HE PUT HIMSELF INTO BY CONFRONTING AN INNOCENT BOY. Zimmerman also changed his story regarding this altercation NUMEROUS times, and let's not forget that it is unlikely that Martin had the upper hand given that Zimmerman had taken self defense training in his failed attempt to become the bad ass cop the ignorant fool wanted to be.

2. Zimmerman was told repeatedly NOT TO FOLLOW THE BOY AND PROCEEDED TO DO SO. HE INSTIGATED THE WHOLE THING WHILE BEING ARMED. Trayvon had every right to defend himself as an innocent boy walking back home with no weapon except an iced tea and a bag of Skittles. Not only that but he attempted to make an innocent individual stop by threatening him and possibly physically accosting him as well.

3. Zimmerman has a WELL-ESTABLISHED HISTORY OF VIOLENCE AS WELL AS PAST ACCUSATIONS OF CHILD MOLESTATION -- YOU IDIOT REPUBLICANS LIKE TO TAKE UP FOR PEDOPHILES DON'T YOU DICK?

4. Zimmerman not only had a history of racist remarks which no doubt fueled his irrational fear, he also made what could be considered racially or at the very least biased, inflammatory, and accusational remarks to the dispatcher when he stated that these "punks always get away with it."

5. The most reliable auditory experts believed that the screams heard on the phone were not only Trayvons, but they also ended the second the gun went off. Let me repeat that: THE SCREAMS ENDED THE SECOND THE GUN WENT OFF. The bullet went through Trayvon's heart killing him instantly -- if he had the upper hand then why was he screaming for help?
God bless the internet, here everyone can be a pro...
Sylvia

New Hampton, IA

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Herzog is God wrote:
1) I have know idea what the hell your saying.
2) 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman he didn't need to continue to follow Martin, She did Not say don't follow.
3) he was not the one suspended from school or high on weed.
4) the only evidence of racist remaks in the trail was that from TM "crazy ass cracker".
5) TM own father (I guess) said it was not his son!!
Please people stick to the facts not your stoned ass emotions, smh lmao..
Rachel Jeantel

Fairmont, WV

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Doh!
Disgusted

Wallace, WV

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Florida hasn't got anything right since Bush "won" the election! I think people blame the prosecutors for their being picked for jury duty so they turn killers loose as their way of showing the prosecutor that they didn't want to serve. If you want to kill... come to Florida but if you want to live, stay where you are!
Sistah

Fairmont, WV

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Florida hasn't got anything right since Bush "won" the election! I think people blame the prosecutors for their being picked for jury duty so they turn killers loose as their way of showing the prosecutor that they didn't want to serve. If you want to kill... come to Florida but if you want to live, stay where you are!
Scuse me? Dey was a sistah on that jury and dey still foun Dimmerman not guilty! Dem white wimmen mustah bullied the sistah, but that still ain't no reason to ignore what happen to Trayvon! That sistah should be shamed of herself fer going along with the whites. Was nobody even listen to Rachel Jeantel?
Ignorance must be bliss

United States

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Oh, he was suspended from school & high on weed, huh. LETS GO SHOOT HIS ASS! Wtf!? One thing has NOTHING to do with the other. Just as zimmermans past accusations of molestion have nothing to do with it. It was okay for him to be killed because he was "a future gangbanger?". Wow! You can tell the future? I know lots of people who smoked weed in highschool AND got kicked out, and they GREW UP to be great people (even some black ones *shock*). You people make me embarrassed to live here. He was armed, pursued an unarmed child (17 is still a child), threatened him, and THEN when the boy didnt like being followed for "walking while black", he probably talked shit. ZIMMERMAN got out of the car and if he hadnt, Martin WOULD be alive now.
Barbarossa

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Herzog is God wrote:
I Can't believe I wasted a minute and 30 seconds to read this crap

Since: Feb 13

Millington, TN

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Barbarossa, I can't believe people like you exist in this day age.

You should feel shame to the very depths of your soul.
haha

Altavista, VA

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Let the race game begin. So sick of the blacks playing that game. Just a way for them to do and say what they want and get away with it. Well its time to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of thugs. You want treated equal then start acting equal!!!!!
napp

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
wow turn of events.

Since: Feb 13

Millington, TN

#22 Jul 14, 2013
START ACTING EQUAL? HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT IN JUSTIFICATION OF AN INNOCENT UNARMED BOY WALKING HOME IN HIS FAMILY'S OWN NEIGHBORHOOD WHO IS THEN UNJUSTLY PROFILED BY A PARANOID NUTBALL WITH A GUN WHO THEN PROCEEDS TO ACCOST THE BOY RATHER THAN LET HIM WALK HOME?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WERE YOU ALL ABUSED AS CHILDREN?!
1 post removed
haha

Altavista, VA

#24 Jul 14, 2013
I dont have to justify it some others already did it. He is innocent plain and simple. And no I had a wonderful childhood with no thugs un the picture. Thank goodness!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential Debate... 24 min Neil 4
Animals being poisoned in Clarksburg 29 min Neil 7
Jason cosner 2 hr Yep 2
matt davis- thief (Jul '13) 8 hr Himmler 37
Shooting on Mcgraw (Mar '14) 10 hr NeedToKnow 26
Who is he 10 hr Amused 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Clown 2,842

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance