Bemis closing Flemington plant in Jan...

Bemis closing Flemington plant in January; 54 layoffs expected

There are 2 comments on the story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Bemis closing Flemington plant in January; 54 layoffs expected. In it, reports that:

FLEMINGTON - Bemis, the company famous for its textile bags and flexible packaging, is shuttering its Flemington facility on Route 12 early next year, a move that will result in 54 layoffs.

Join the discussion below, or

altoona burp

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Nov 18, 2011
Raymond of New Hope

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Nov 21, 2011
Congress taken over by Democrats in 2008.Most seem to forget House was Democrat(remember Pelosi)Senate Democrat (Reid) and President Democrat never passed a budget(TOO POLITICAL)and some idiots are trying to blame Bush.We never vetted this President.The New York Times looked the other way on anything remotely being fair and gave current President a pass.The media well quite honestly we do not have journalist anymore.Most get their politics from Comedy Central amd the other half want to be like Greece.Hopefully this will change in 2013 After all we lived thru Carter and survived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) 17 hr Irishk9 164
News Manville residents angry over property taxes Sep '16 taxpayer 1
Hillsborough Forum for selling items?? Sep '16 J Rubem 1
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
News Accident closes Amwell Road in Hillsborough Jun '16 snaker 1
Car break ins May '16 New to flemington 1
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages