Sapore Ravioli & Cheese, Middlesex Bo...

Sapore Ravioli & Cheese, Middlesex Borough, stands out with unique fillings, sauces

There are 3 comments on the Courier News story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Sapore Ravioli & Cheese, Middlesex Borough, stands out with unique fillings, sauces. In it, Courier News reports that:

Sapore Ravioli & Cheese's specialty pastas have been an open secret in Middlesex and Somerset County towns since 1997, but recently residents of western New Jersey also have begun getting a taste of some of the company's 100 varieties of pasta, fresh mozzarella, sauces, sausage and other Italian gourmet specialties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2011
These Ravioli's & Pasta are the best! They are so delicious and 5 Star Quality! You cannot get any better authencity then Domenick's # 1 Ravioli & Pasts...Manificio!

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2011
These Ravioli's are NĂºmero Ono... The best pasta in New Jersey! Bravo Domenico Franco....Baranello Campobasso will be so proud!
Molise Alitalia.....Bravo Fratello!

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2011
Molto Bene! Your Pasta the Best!
Graze Franco Di Senza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manville residents angry over property taxes Sep '16 taxpayer 1
Hillsborough Forum for selling items?? Sep '16 J Rubem 1
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
News Accident closes Amwell Road in Hillsborough Jun '16 snaker 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jun '16 Patricia erbetta 163
Car break ins May '16 New to flemington 1
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages