N.J. Removes Young 'Adolf Hitler,' 2 ...

N.J. Removes Young 'Adolf Hitler,' 2 Sisters From Home

There are 26 comments on the www.foxnews.com story from Jan 17, 2009, titled N.J. Removes Young 'Adolf Hitler,' 2 Sisters From Home. In it, www.foxnews.com reports that:

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS), Sgt. John Harris of the Holland Township Police Department told FOXNews.com.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

#23 Jan 19, 2009
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds as though they may have been neglected. Giving them names that would make them targets for life is bad enough, but if they were neglected--that would make it even more imperative that they be removed. I just hope from now on, they will have the kind of lives we all want for kids.
The parents do seem mentally deranged (from what I saw), so I assume it was not "just" the names. I mean, am I missing something ? lol

Whitehouse Station, NJ

#24 Jan 19, 2009
I dont think that any child should be removes from a home UNLESS there is proven abuse or neglect

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Jan 19, 2009
Ashley wrote:
I dont think that any child should be removes from a home UNLESS there is proven abuse or neglect
can i fu** u please
Real Man in the ATL

Auburn, AL

#27 Jan 20, 2009
As we move towards the NWO under Obama, more and more of our rights will be taken away. I saw something the other night on CNN about Obama talking about a "a new Declaration of Independence"

Erwin, NC

#28 Jan 20, 2009
A proposed new oath for neo-demokrats under the Obama regime:

"I swear by almighty (insert your Deity here) this sacred oath:
I will render unconditional obedience
to the President of the United States and people, Barrack Hussein Obama,
Supreme Commander of the United States Military,
and, as a (insert adverb here) Demokrat,
I will be ready at any time
to stake my life for this oath."

The dawn of a new age.......

Since: Oct 08

Albany, GA

#29 Jan 29, 2009
Any updates?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manville residents angry over property taxes Sep '16 taxpayer 1
Hillsborough Forum for selling items?? Sep '16 J Rubem 1
News Fact checking Clinton's speech slamming Trump i... Jul '16 Hannah2016 1
News Accident closes Amwell Road in Hillsborough Jun '16 snaker 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jun '16 Patricia erbetta 163
Car break ins May '16 New to flemington 1
men in New Jersey who support registered sex of... (Oct '13) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages