N.J. Removes Young 'Adolf Hitler,' 2 Sisters From Home

Jan 17, 2009 Full story: www.foxnews.com 26

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state's Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS), Sgt. John Harris of the Holland Township Police Department told FOXNews.com. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anne

Sykesville, MD

#1 Jan 18, 2009
Thank goodness. Now, maybe these kids will get a fair shake in life. Their excuses for parents are narcissists who are more concerned in making a point than they are in their children's well-being.

It goes to show that some people should never be parents.

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#2 Jan 18, 2009
I hope they didnt remove them because of their names. Thats unfair if so. Ppl name their kids ridiculous stuff all time
Criminal Government

AOL

#4 Jan 18, 2009
Proof we have fascist dictatorship government right here in the U.S.

It's ironic that they took the kids away BY FORCE simply for their names being of Nazi's who were FASCIST DICTATORS FORCING THEIR WAY INTO HOMES TAKING CHILDREN AWAY, AS WELL! SEE THE IRONY HERE, PEOPLE!?!?!?

It's called: FREEDOM OF SPEECH

The government is the criminal here!

Even if you do not like the kids' names, that doesn't mean you should back government tyranny like this. This is anti-American at the CORE! I hope the parents sue the government for infringing upon these peoples' rights.

People should be in the streets protesting, but since it's something they merely disagree with, then it's all of a suddent "okay" when government infringes on THEIR freedom of speech, right? WHAT IGNORANCE! Because YOU'RE NEXT when someone finds YOUR kids' name "offensive!"

IDIOTS! MORONS! TYRANTS! You're TRAITORS to true American LIBERTY! All those that were apart of this crime should be jailed for LIFE.
Criminal Government

AOL

#5 Jan 18, 2009
anne wrote:
Thank goodness. Now, maybe these kids will get a fair shake in life. Their excuses for parents are narcissists who are more concerned in making a point than they are in their children's well-being.
You're right, they made a point: Our American government is a FASCIST DICTATORSHIP ON THE HORISON! It's HERE, people! You better PROTEST or you're going to be slaves within the next 50-100 years... MARK MY WORDS!

How DARE you back criminal government like this! YOU'RE TRAITORS TO AMERICAN LIBERTY! YOU'RE THE CRIMINALS HERE! The CRIMINALS to FREEDOM of SPEECH! LEARN IT, OR LEAVE MY COUNTRY! GET OUT, TRAITORS!

I'm against fascists, I don't care WHAT they say they stand for! I am against Nazi fascists, American government fascists taking kids away merely because of their names, etc.

This is DISGUSTING and CRIMINAL!

STAND UP, PEOPLE! THIS IS TYRANNY RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES, AND YOU'RE TOO BLIND, STUPID AND IGNORANT TO SEE IT! YOU'RE BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA AND SCHOOLS, LIKE DOLTS! You're the DOWNFALL of this country! GET OUT!
NYI

Riverhead, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2009
If they didn't remove the children because of what they named their child, then why? What's the big secret?

Insofar as the name, they do have the right to name their child after whomever they wish, even a terrorist like Hitler. That's why the other countries are supposed to hate us.

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#8 Jan 18, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
I hope they didnt remove them because of their names. Thats unfair if so. Ppl name their kids ridiculous stuff all time
It was because of the name. Apparently in alot of countries, you can't name your kids after a racist/bigot Dictator. It would be the same if someone name their kid Klu Klux Klan.

“I account for myself only!”

Since: Dec 08

The land of the living.

#9 Jan 18, 2009
Aww...Poor Babies. I hope they get taken care of.

“Happily Married To The Best”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, Ca

#10 Jan 18, 2009
Those kids looked dirty from obvious neglect. I'm glad they've been removed from the home, but I doubt the foster care system is any better.
ROMPER STOMPER

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jan 19, 2009
I don't think N.J. officials would've batted an eye if the kids were named Che Guevarra Campbell , Vladimir Lenin Campbell , Theodore Herzl Campbell , or Karl Marx Campbell. But N.J. has always been a Marxist stronghold , so no surprise here.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Jan 19, 2009
If they want to make a point, they should have changed their names and not use their children as pawns.
Lola

Hamburg, Germany

#13 Jan 19, 2009
I saw something on tv, I had the feeling the parents didn't even really know who Hitler etc was ......?

The father was trying to make a point but I was wondering what point he was trying to make when he didn't even seem aware of the context ?

What was/is he fighting for ?

The freedom to be retarded ?
Lola

Hamburg, Germany

#14 Jan 19, 2009
Criminal Government wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, they made a point: Our American government is a FASCIST DICTATORSHIP ON THE HORISON! It's HERE, people! You better PROTEST or you're going to be slaves within the next 50-100 years... MARK MY WORDS!
How DARE you back criminal government like this! YOU'RE TRAITORS TO AMERICAN LIBERTY! YOU'RE THE CRIMINALS HERE! The CRIMINALS to FREEDOM of SPEECH! LEARN IT, OR LEAVE MY COUNTRY! GET OUT, TRAITORS!
I'm against fascists, I don't care WHAT they say they stand for! I am against Nazi fascists, American government fascists taking kids away merely because of their names, etc.
This is DISGUSTING and CRIMINAL!
STAND UP, PEOPLE! THIS IS TYRANNY RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY OWN EYES, AND YOU'RE TOO BLIND, STUPID AND IGNORANT TO SEE IT! YOU'RE BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA AND SCHOOLS, LIKE DOLTS! You're the DOWNFALL of this country! GET OUT!
Quick! Everyone name your children Klu Klux Klan, Klux Klan Kuckuck, Kuck Kloo Cuckoo Klan to prove a point !!!!!!!!
Lola

Hamburg, Germany

#15 Jan 19, 2009
anne wrote:
But what point were they trying to make ? They seem a bit, excuse me, "very out there" to be ABLE to MAKE a point ? I think they were also probably taken away for other reasons..... the parents seem obviously mentally retarded ? Atleast that was my impression.....?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2009
It's ironic that they took the kids away BY FORCE simply for their names being of Nazi's who were FASCIST DICTATORS FORCING THEIR WAY INTO HOMES TAKING CHILDREN AWAY, AS WELL! SEE THE IRONY HERE, PEOPLE!?!?!?
Even if you do not like the kids' names, that doesn't mean you should back government tyranny like this. This is anti-American at the CORE! I hope the parents sue the government for infringing upon these peoples' rights.
People should be in the streets protesting, but since it's something they merely disagree with, then it's all of a suddent "okay" when government infringes on THEIR freedom of speech, right? WHAT IGNORANCE! Because YOU'RE NEXT when someone finds YOUR kids' name "offensive!"
IDIOTS! MORONS! TYRANTS! You're TRAITORS to true American LIBERTY! All those that were apart of this crime should be jailed for LIFE.
I agree with you on this one. There is NO WAy those kids should be removed from the home. Only if there is abuse and neglect going on and I doubt that there is. You know there is a attorney waiting to sue the heck out of the US Government and child agency for this blunder.

You cannot remove kids from their parents because you do not like thier names. You cannot say that you are removing them because the name will subject them to "abuse" as they grow into adults. That is just nonsense. You best believe that their will be lots of false documentation files on this family to justify them removing those kids.

They made a big boo boo with this one and they will have to pay this family for their emotional distress. Because this kind of action is causing just that.

This is a shame.
VanillaIceCream

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2009
Moron, the article DID NOT say they were taken away because of their names. The article said the kids with the nazi names were removed. Try reading before spewing your ignorance.
VanillaIceCream

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2009
King Goku Xlll wrote:
<quoted text>
It was because of the name. Apparently in alot of countries, you can't name your kids after a racist/bigot Dictator. It would be the same if someone name their kid Klu Klux Klan.
No dim wit it was not due to the names. The parents had a history of problems. I hate the names but jez why are you folks so stupid that you cannot find out the entire story prior to posting. The sisters name is Ayrian Nation. If stupid names were the reason kids were removed, most blacks would have their kids gone.
Anne

Boyds, MD

#19 Jan 19, 2009
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
But what point were they trying to make ? They seem a bit, excuse me, "very out there" to be ABLE to MAKE a point ? I think they were also probably taken away for other reasons..... the parents seem obviously mentally retarded ? Atleast that was my impression.....?
It sounds as though they may have been neglected. Giving them names that would make them targets for life is bad enough, but if they were neglected--that would make it even more imperative that they be removed. I just hope from now on, they will have the kind of lives we all want for kids.

“Ecko Lucifer”

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#20 Jan 19, 2009
Uh-huh...Taken because they have odd names? I thought we lived in AMERICA. not Nazi Germany -.-

...Anybody else see an armed revolution coming to America any time soon?
jazz

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jan 19, 2009
wow the world is getting more crazy everyday

“Ecko Lucifer”

Since: Apr 08

Aurora, CO

#22 Jan 19, 2009
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds as though they may have been neglected. Giving them names that would make them targets for life is bad enough, but if they were neglected--that would make it even more imperative that they be removed. I just hope from now on, they will have the kind of lives we all want for kids.
It's not the first time the Government has lied to cover it's blunders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The price to pick-up garbage is too high! Feb 17 Dermot 3
GLBT Movie Night The Heat March 5 2015 Feb 5 GayHunterdonCount... 1
Review: Comfort Keepers (Oct '13) Jan '15 MattNYC 5
Crooked gas attendants Jan '15 enough is enough 1
Director wants physicals for drivers age 40 and... Dec '14 jack 2
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Nov '14 ghorn 155
CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER Don J Nicholson Oct '14 XJW 1

Flemington News Video

Flemington Dating
Find my Match