Manville Zoning Board revisits cell p...

Manville Zoning Board revisits cell phone towner proposal

There are 5 comments on the Courier News story from Aug 8, 2010, titled Manville Zoning Board revisits cell phone towner proposal. In it, Courier News reports that:

Plans by T-Mobile to construct an 80-foot tall cell-phone tower behind Manville Rubber Products on Kennedy Boulevard will be heard again Wednesday by the Zoning Board of Adjustment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

Cynthia Owsik

Hillsborough, NJ

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I am a manville resident. the cell tower that is being purpose on kennedt blvd. will be directly over looking my back yard. I believe there are far better area to have this tower. Im a tax payer and against this purposal. The residents of Haran Avenue do not need this while they enjoys their back yards.
LOL

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Right... just like they had to make the towers look like trees oh i78 because wannabee yuppies said they were "unsightly"... I bet you'll be the first one to try to sue someone if your phone doesn't work in an emergency (just like they did). Get over it... you're in MANVILLE for Christs sakes.
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

#3 Jun 16, 2017
Cynthia Owsik wrote:
I am a manville resident. the cell tower that is being purpose on kennedt blvd. will be directly over looking my back yard. I believe there are far better area to have this tower. Im a tax payer and against this purposal. The residents of Haran Avenue do not need this while they enjoys their back yards.
And the fact that your being expose to high levels of radioactivity that your not even aware of is wrong on many levels. What are they really trying to do
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

#4 Jun 16, 2017
LOL wrote:
Right... just like they had to make the towers look like trees oh i78 because wannabee yuppies said they were "unsightly"... I bet you'll be the first one to try to sue someone if your phone doesn't work in an emergency (just like they did). Get over it... you're in MANVILLE for Christs sakes.
Are you really that niece to believe they did that because people complained. Lmao. It's to be able to out more towers with out anyone noticing. So they can watch you and transmit so much radioactivity it's sick. People need to wake up
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

#5 Jun 16, 2017
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that nieve to believe they did that because people complained. Lmao. It's to be able to out more towers with out anyone noticing. So they can watch you and transmit so much radioactivity it's sick. People need to wake up
Nieve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jun '17 Patricia erbetts 180
News Fundraiser to benefit quadriplegic Manville man May '17 Sam 1
Review: Comfort Keepers (Oct '13) Apr '17 ABurke 8
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
Hillsborough wants to outsource our EMS services? Feb '17 DonR 1
News Manville residents angry over property taxes (Sep '16) Jan '17 Sam 2
News N.J. immigration lawyer: Will Trump be worse th... (Dec '16) Dec '16 spud 47

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages