Quit smoking or lose weight through h...

Quit smoking or lose weight through hypnosis in Flemington, NJ

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Quit smoking or lose weight through hypnosis in Flemington, NJ. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

My mother who once was a 2 pack a day smoker successfully kicked the habit 20 years ago through hypnosis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
I was a die hard smoker for over 25 years. After my first Visit for Hypnosis, I broke my cigarettes into the garbage can, and haven't smoked since. I am 5 years smoke free. Not only did it improve my health, it saved me alot of money since the price of Cigarettes is over $5 a pack. My sense of taste and smell has improved immensely. Thank you Barry!
Jim Ringo

#2 Sep 17, 2010
I quit smoking for 10 years; gained 50 pounds and didn't handle stress well. I went back to smoking; lost the 50 pounds and handle stress well. Discovered that the 2 oldest people in the world were daily smokers; A Cambodian tiger hunter who died in 2003 and a French woman, Jeanne-Louise Calment who died in 1997. Both lived to age 122. I'm a combat veteran of the Korean and Vietnam wars. When I came back from a combat mission, a cigarette sure cooled the stress. Have decided to keep on smoking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake library workers knock on patrons' doors, r... Nov 18 Watchful 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Nov 12 Mary Louise 157
Huge Yard Sale Oct '15 nancynursern 1
Review: Total Automotive Inc (Mar '15) Aug '15 Bill reznor 3
Gay teens in flemington/readington (Aug '13) Jul '15 TRibuteblue 9
Jessica Munzipapa (Mar '13) Jun '15 Hahaha 2
Review: Comfort Keepers (Oct '13) Apr '15 Marlene B 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages