Need to unwind? Visit Relaxation Sens...

Need to unwind? Visit Relaxation Sensation in Flemington with these coupons

There are 4 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Need to unwind? Visit Relaxation Sensation in Flemington with these coupons. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Nothing can relax you better than a great massage. Check out the grand opening of Relaxation Sensation in Flemington, NJ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Relaxation Sensation

Newton, NJ

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I love this place.Foot massage is one of the most unbelievably relaxing treats that you can give yourself.They are super friendly and the decor and design of this place is absolutely lovely and calming almost.The staff is amazing they are totally attentive and going here is just an all around great experience and i highly recommend this place for a royal treatment.
Keith

Montville, NJ

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Great place i must say. They pay attention to detail and the prices are great.
Jenny

North Brunswick, NJ

#4 Oct 18, 2012
I love this place, good price, and friendly staffs. They work hard and professional. I definitely recommend to anyone who wants a massage or facial.
kaie

Livingston, NJ

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Wasn't impressed. Went for a full body massage....i guess their definition of "full body" is the back and shoulders. Didn't ask me anything before starting the massage and the whole spa was empty except for me, the receptionist, and the lady giving the massage....should have been a warning sign right there. Masseuse spent almost entire hour on my back and shoulders then rushed on my legs and never even did the front. Didnt ask for a deep tissue massage but i guess she felt the need to be a little heavy handed....ended up just being ppain full when she kept going right back to areas she had already worked on instead of just moving on. Ddefinitely won't be going back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Aug 13 rmty 181
News Manville Zoning Board revisits cell phone towne... (Aug '10) Jun '17 Anonymous 5
News Fundraiser to benefit quadriplegic Manville man May '17 Sam 1
Review: Comfort Keepers (Oct '13) Apr '17 ABurke 8
Where is the gym? (Dec '16) Mar '17 lifter 2
Hillsborough wants to outsource our EMS services? (Feb '17) Feb '17 DonR 1
News Manville residents angry over property taxes (Sep '16) Jan '17 Sam 2

Flemington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages