Flemington, other small towns need ou...

Flemington, other small towns need our support

There are 1 comment on the Millville News story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Flemington, other small towns need our support. In it, Millville News reports that:

To the Editor: In response to Scott Bullock's letter calling Flemington a ghost town, hey Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Main Street in Flemington is cute but it needs some energy that is lacking in today's social and economic atmosphere. One suggestion from me is to take the abandoned, historic, Union Hotel and make into a Disney ride. The imagination team could make the front of the hotel just as it has been through all of these years. Then, make a five or six story ride that includes ghosts, fun for all ages, and as the ride continues it would include the history of Flemington and the Union Hotel. Parking could be used in the back of the building and revenue and other businesses would follow suit. If done correctly it would serve as a spring board for other small towns who need revenue, yet want to keep intact the feeling of small town America. The one BIG problem is that the mayor and the leaders in the boro don't have much of a clue and are not pro-active.
Ron Boisseau

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gasoline Delivery for personal car and business... Jan '18 Col 2
Melanie McGuire (Apr '12) Dec '17 Answer 4
Comic Books at the Stangl Factory Oct '17 Hamilton12 1
Riding with HEART Equine Therapy Center 4th Ann... (Aug '17) Aug '17 bdelgmail 1
News Manville Zoning Board revisits cell phone towne... (Aug '10) Jun '17 Anonymous 5
News Fundraiser to benefit quadriplegic Manville man (May '17) May '17 Sam 1
Review: Comfort Keepers (Oct '13) Apr '17 ABurke 8

Flemington Jobs

Personal Finance

Flemington Mortgages