Who runs the Fleming County Animal Re...

Who runs the Fleming County Animal Rescue?

Posted in the Flemingsburg Forum

curious

Wallingford, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Curious who the person or persons are who run the fleming county animal rescue
chelsey

Ewing, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2010
tim and stephanie stamper.... why?
GymSock

Owingsville, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Is there even a FLEMING COUNTY animal rescue?
chelsey

Ewing, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2010
yes there is its n muses mill,ky
GymSock

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2010
Are you sure it's in muses mills? And do they take animals too? Also, Do you know where I can get more info? I really need to know because I have to get rid of my cat. D: I really don't want to, but my mom has health problmes related to cats and yeah. More information would be really helpful! Thanks :D ~The Sock [;
get used to it

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Their web site says they are located in Wallingford. But who knows maybe they can sell your cat for 500 bucks like they are some dog they got..... GREED!
chelsey

Ewing, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2010
GymSock wrote:
Are you sure it's in muses mills? And do they take animals too? Also, Do you know where I can get more info? I really need to know because I have to get rid of my cat. D: I really don't want to, but my mom has health problmes related to cats and yeah. More information would be really helpful! Thanks :D ~The Sock [;
if u want to get rid of ur cat call the southern states in morehead an ask for donna. ask her if she has any room for another cat..she tks cats an finds good homes for them
chelsey

Ewing, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
get used to it wrote:
Their web site says they are located in Wallingford. But who knows maybe they can sell your cat for 500 bucks like they are some dog they got..... GREED!
if u dnt understand y she is for adoption for $500 then dont put shit on here like that....she has to go to a family with no cats or dogs because she will kill them.....and if we did adopt her out to a family with cats or dogs an she did kill them they would send her to a pound even after we told them that she would kill a cat or dog....so there..an no we r not greedy.....
chelsey

Ewing, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2010
GymSock wrote:
an yes im sure its in muses mill cause i work there.....its down ryan rd
yuck

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2010
Wow I sure hope you get the 500 hundred out of that dog, cause you could use it for some English lessons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BP gas station drug dealer 11 hr Jon cena 11
toyoseat Thu CaptainObvious 5
toyo seat (Mar '08) Thu punk 27
hehehehehehe Wed james 15
chad brooks (Jun '17) May 22 Hello 15
the music thread (Mar '12) May 22 Zoom 29
Vote May 22 Jester 3

Flemingsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages