wondering

South Bend, IN

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Does anyone know how to contact aleechawa wells? I have searched the internet for her and found an older post on her with an email but it failed when I tried to send her an email. My mother was good friends with her and daddy Hank. She really thought a lot of daddy Hank. Aleechawa if you happen to see this I would love to email you> I have so much to tell you.
lashonda

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2010
i heard she lived in wallingford

“THE ONLY ANGELA HUNT-ROSS”

Since: Dec 09

CARLISLE) RESIDE IN SHARPSBURG

#3 Apr 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact aleechawa wells? I have searched the internet for her and found an older post on her with an email but it failed when I tried to send her an email. My mother was good friends with her and daddy Hank. She really thought a lot of daddy Hank. Aleechawa if you happen to see this I would love to email you> I have so much to tell you.
I have an email for her but it could be the same as you have.
Knawa

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2010
No shes moved to the moutains where Daddy Hank lives, doing real good the last I herad.
wondering

South Bend, IN

#5 Apr 21, 2010
Knawa wrote:
No shes moved to the moutains where Daddy Hank lives, doing real good the last I herad.
Do you have an email or a way to get in contact with her?
just sittin

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2011
she is doing good
Miss Lilly

Maysville, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Alethea,
This is Miss Lilly. I am in need of the knowledge of your numbers and their meaning. Your books were taken from us and our library doesn't have them. I have sent you an email @unolepublishing, but no word back. TO ANGELA ROSS: If you have an updated email, I would like to speak with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New restaurant in town 1 hr supporter 46
Burglaries 2 hr Batman 2
Give thanks to our law enforcement agencies 23 hr Officer 6
fleming county Tue See Your Name Soon 8
School Tue Sammy 18
need a groomer (Jan '10) Nov 20 Mixter 8
Jr pro Nov 19 know 5

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance