Next Last
who

Monkton, MD

#1 Nov 11, 2009
who is he?? and wat is he like??
I KNOW

London, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
HEY YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE THAN TRY AND START SHIT .GO AHEAD AND MAKE MY DAY .JERK OFF .
jordan h
#3 Nov 11, 2009
i know who travis is and he is a really good friend of mine and ppl need to leave him alone bc he has done nothing wrong but he has been done worng if thats what ppl want to know and ever since he left his women he has done nothing but work
Amanda N

Monkton, MD

#4 Nov 12, 2009
I think he is a really great guy.. so you all dont need to bother him.
fleming

Warwick, MD

#5 Nov 12, 2009
he is a drug head, aint worth a dam, thats the truth
Amanda N

Monkton, MD

#6 Nov 12, 2009
he has a great job and making a living for himself. so (fleming) you need to keep ur mouth shut and leave him alone.. get a life of ur own, and stay out of his.. he is a great guy..
HAPPY

Ewing, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2009
I THINK TRAVIS IS A SUPER GUY VERY HARD WORKER AND LOVES HIS FAMILY VERY MUCH WHY BASH HIM PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS SOUNDS LIKE YEA PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY CAN CHANGE HE MADE A SMART MOVE WHEN HE GOT RID OF HIS WIFE SHE WAS TAKING EVERYTHING HE HAD TRAVIS HOLD YOUR HEAD UP AND U CAN ACHEIVE WHATEVER IN LIFE U WANT DONT FORGET U HAVE FRIENDS THAT LOVE YOU
Fred

Ewing, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2009
travis is such a good guy and has a heart cares about everybody one day he will find someone that will love him back good luck travis wish u the best
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Travis doesnt even live around here so why are people so concerned? He is a lot better off now than with that girl he was married to, she done him wrong. He is a great guy and a very hard worker. He loves his family more than anything and I know they love him too. And he would probably be laughing really hard if he knew ppl were trying to talk trash about him. He is not a Drug head!!
wherehaveubeen

Monkton, MD

#10 Jan 29, 2010
I don't know where you have been but him and cody both are. Molly can lock cody up but What I hear it is not doing to well. Those boys will never change.
TALKED

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Talked to Travis a couple weeks ago he's doing good... Workin out of town mostly to be honest he's prolly better being away from here. I havent seen Cody 4 ever...
haha

Grayson, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2010
Yea hes way better off now that he is divorced!! Pretty sure hes clean now!
clueless

Ewing, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2010
Who was he married to?
TALKED

Silver Spring, MD

#14 Feb 1, 2010
He was married to Tina Jandro, I think hes datin Megan Gast now...
Hmmm

Covington, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2010
Isnt he workin in Hotlanta?
seenit

Cleveland, GA

#16 Feb 1, 2010
his truck was in tilton during Christmas and even the night before he left.
haha

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2010
seenit wrote:
his truck was in tilton during Christmas and even the night before he left.
What does that mean if his truck was in Tilton?? At a drugdealers house?
yep

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
Isnt he workin in Hotlanta?
I think he is currently workin in Atlanta. You are correct!
GAGME

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2010
I heard that he was in tilton cause big cuz sr is wanting him to take dh to work with him so she can get him way far away from tilton. we all know why she wants that to happen. good luck with that!
huh

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2010
GAGME wrote:
I heard that he was in tilton cause big cuz sr is wanting him to take dh to work with him so she can get him way far away from tilton. we all know why she wants that to happen. good luck with that!
What in the world is big cuz sr and dh? Is that supposed to be someone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
headstone 2 hr HEET 6
So called Christians 2 hr HEET 4
Obsessed 2 hr yelp 2
michelle thompson 2 hr HEET 27
lesbos 3 hr Cummins man 9
Pizza Palace 3 hr terryterrry 6
eric arrasmith 18 hr Cindy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages