HOLLY wrote:
GARY CONLEY IS THE BEST SHERIFF WE HAVE EVER HAD
Gary Conley is the jailer not the sheriff
MR_HALL

Dahlonega, GA

#43 Oct 2, 2009
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't this be a good job for the DEPUTIES???? I see a lot of them just riding around. Why create a job (which would be a government job with full government job benefits) for a person that we obviously DON'T need (since we have no jail) when we have plenty of deputies who could do the same job? We're already paying their salaries. This just sounds messed up to me.
yeah give it to them and then you would bitch cause you need a deputy and they would have to make you wait cause they are in maysville
MR_HALL

Dahlonega, GA

#44 Oct 2, 2009
bob wrote:
randy you :r pretty busy changing your name on here and blowing your own horn ---------- get real your just a hunt
well BOB randy doesnt change his name so how about you run for jailer cause you act as if you could do it better. and im not randy im zachary hall
Tax Payer

Berea, KY

#45 Oct 2, 2009
MR_HALL wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah give it to them and then you would bitch cause you need a deputy and they would have to make you wait cause they are in maysville
I think we have plenty of deputies right now to cover both jobs.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#46 Oct 2, 2009
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, yet still so little gets done.

Anyone else notice how many posts Mr Hall did in a row? And people have the nerve to dog me.*eyeroll*
MS RONIN

Ewing, KY

#48 Oct 2, 2009
there are lots of crimes the so called LAW could be working on.but they are scared of losing a vote.
Common Sense

Morehead, KY

#49 Oct 2, 2009
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
They do dumbass.
They transport prisoners all the time.
Educate yourself and half half a clue about what you're talking about before you spew out lies.
They transport juveniles, adults, former prisoners from prisones and others.
ALL THE TIME.
It is a fact!!!
fact

United States

#50 Oct 2, 2009
HOLLY wrote:
GARY CONLEY IS THE BEST SHERIFF WE HAVE EVER HAD
He is the jailer not the sheriff. Two completlt different things!!
the HUNT girl

Dahlonega, GA

#51 Oct 6, 2009
abc wrote:
how in the hell can randy hunt be jailer he would have to take his nose out of the air because him and his snobby wife treat people like they are something he scraped off his shoe. ive seen him at 2 or 3 outing in fleming county and not once did i see him ask anyone for a vote. id vote for andy allen for jailer and randy for dog catcher
Well listen here if you'd get your nose out of your own shoe maybe you could take time and get to know people instead of judging them stupid bitch. VOTE RANDY HUNT FOR JAILER HE HAS MY VOTE. Randy is a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Andy Allen can't handle dogs right along convicts dumb ass......
i wouldnt

Morehead, KY

#52 Oct 6, 2009
im not voteing for randy hunt.... he isnt going to win anyways...
Little Bird

Mount Sherman, KY

#53 Oct 23, 2009
I've heard talk that Keith Fetters, the parole officer, is maybe going to run for jailer.
Snoop Dog

Lexington, KY

#54 Oct 23, 2009
Good luck to everyone!
littlemouse

Morehead, KY

#55 Oct 25, 2009
I heard Gary Conley was not runing for jailer this time and was going to retire. Ive heard of and know some of the people running for jailer and I think they would do a good job but one Ive not seen on this forum is Tim Cooper that works at Quality Appliance . I know who he is and seems like a ok guy . Does anyone else know him?
Concerned

United States

#56 Oct 27, 2009
I don't know Randy that well, but I do know that bashing the Hunt name is not the brightest thing to do.

Good luck Randy.

As for Mr. Hall (Zach) I think you need to figure out your next move with your woman. The word is getting out about you and I think Randy Might end up kicking your stupid ass, for what his LIL Sis is about to find out about you.
just the facts

Stanton, KY

#57 Oct 28, 2009
hazel the one who runs the tobacco store by pizza hut is running for jailer
Big Jons Mom

Morehead, KY

#58 Feb 1, 2010
Im sorry my son tried so hard to make so many people happy!! But now he can just watch over us all cause he is an ANGEL IN HEAVEN NOW so you all can vote or cuss whomever you want to but I sure do wish you all would not put my son down He had a very hard life and he loved life and he would do anything for anybody anywhere!!!! and He would NEVER ask anyone for anything no matter what he had to do. SO WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE QUIT and LET HIM REST!!! I have always done for my children all I could do and ill still take up for my children even if My Oldest is dead. But it is probably people like you all that dont know anything is what killed him. No matter what papers say I AM HIS MOTHER and I Know he died of a failing heart SO ONCE AGAIN IM ASKING AND ACTUALLY BEGGING U TO LET HIM REST IN PEACE!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYBODY THE SAME we were all put here the same we are ALL FROM GOD TO GO BACK TO BE WITH GOD!!!! SO PRAY EVERY DAY So we can all see each other again someday!!! LOVE AND PRAYERS Patricia
steve

Lexington, KY

#59 Feb 9, 2010
andy allen is the best for the job. he needs the job and will do a good job. i will vote for him.
Amanda

Harold, KY

#60 Feb 18, 2010
Michael Corbin for Fleming County Jailer.

:)
Illiderate Haag

United States

#61 Feb 18, 2010
the HUNT girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well listen here if you'd get your nose out of your own shoe maybe you could take time and get to know people instead of judging them stupid bitch. VOTE RANDY HUNT FOR JAILER HE HAS MY VOTE. Randy is a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Andy Allen can't handle dogs right along convicts dumb ass......
Yep, she is related!! LOL
Illiderate Hog

United States

#62 Feb 18, 2010
Sorry, misspelled hog! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rowan co clerk 9 hr Nora 2
deadbeat dads of fleming county 10 hr mary spain 4
maysville community college 12 hr Nora 2
sad 19 hr pitiful 1
cowboy hats 19 hr momma 1
toya seat 19 hr nneed to know 1
jared hunt Mon Angie 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages