wandering

Germantown, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2010
who was the 28 yr old girl that died from a overdose this morning...and how did it happen????
iknow

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2010
Her name is Erica Dale from Cowan. She's at Lexington right now SHE IS NOT DEAD at this point, But is not expected to live. She was doing Oxy Contin, Methadone and Xanax.

FYI People: You CANNOT mix Methadone and Xanax, it will explode your heart!!!!
Resident

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2010
That is so sad. Addiction is a terrible thing. I always wonder what makes people get to the point where they are so addicted to drugs they are willing to push themselves to the brink of death. I hope the doctors are able to help her.
sad

Jefferson, GA

#4 Mar 28, 2010
does anyone know where this occured.we saw an ambulance this morning.i hope she will come thru.pray for her.
sunshine

Morehead, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2010
does anyone have an update on her iam heartbroken because i know her well went to school together
Have Respect

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2010
Please leave this girl out off of topix. It is a sad situation and she has family that I am sure would rather not have their child on topix.
sunshine

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2010
i respect her family i just wonder did she make it and is she ok
Sad

Morehead, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2010
No she didn't make it.. They turned the machines off this morning and she passed on. Such a sad sad thing! It seems that alot of people have overdosed this month. She makes the 3rd death in Fleming co in little over a months period! What wrong with people?
sad news

Morehead, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2010
I think I went to school with this girl. I didn't know her well, but I believe in HS she was blonde, a little heavy, but very pretty. These pills seem to be taking over, person by person, family by family, town by town, city by city, county by county. Please, if you're on these, get yourself some help before it's too late. My respect and condolences to the family.
family

Ewing, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2010
Sad wrote:
No she didn't make it.. They turned the machines off this morning and she passed on. Such a sad sad thing! It seems that alot of people have overdosed this month. She makes the 3rd death in Fleming co in little over a months period! What wrong with people?
Im not sure where u heard that but Erika is still living.She is still unresponsive but has not passed away.People just needs to pray for her right now!
sunshine

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2010
any new updates on erica yet we were close friends in high school she was a sweet girl
sweet sunshine -friend

Morehead, KY

#13 Apr 9, 2010
is it really true about erica passing away i'm not sure what to believe on here and i diidn't see her obituary in the shopper.?
family

Ewing, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2010
sweet sunshine -friend wrote:
is it really true about erica passing away i'm not sure what to believe on here and i diidn't see her obituary in the shopper.?
Yes she passed away last Wednesday!Her funeral was Monday in Carlisle.Im a member of her family.
family

Ewing, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2010
sweet sunshine -friend wrote:
http://www.legacy.com/obituari es/kentucky/obituary.aspx?n=er ika-dawn-dale&pid=14149816 7......go to that site and you can pull it up!
family

Ewing, KY

#16 Apr 9, 2010
the link didnt come out right,,,anyways just go to the lexington herald leader and go to obituraries and put in her name and it will come up/
Friend

United States

#17 May 24, 2010
Just wondering and wanna say how sorry I am for your lost. Did people call her Madison? If so then I knew her and her boyfriend very well. I managed where her boyfriend use to work. American Choice meats!!!! God Bless...
R&R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
110mph 8th Grade Trip Bus 1 hr Hehehe 6
Judge of Character 3 hr jkm429 3
Any married woman 15 hr jamiejoe32 1
Flemingsburg Elementary pick up 23 hr Beth 2
welding 23 hr beth 2
kierah cooper Mon OrNah 3
jason fleming an his pack Mon blowfish 13
More from around the web

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE