First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truer

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
He's your president get over it! Four more years!
So true

Worton, MD

#3 Feb 9, 2013
He should never been elected..so get used to it..he has done nothing but lie his azz off...and besides, you would never get his black azz out of that house...thats why i never rent to blacks...cant get them out...lol..
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
So true wrote:
He should never been elected..so get used to it..he has done nothing but lie his azz off...and besides, you would never get his black azz out of that house...thats why i never rent to blacks...cant get them out...lol..
"IDIOT" When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet than to open mouth and remove all doubt.
Michelleliponbal ls

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
I think it is funny that black people voted for obama because the color of his skin. That makes those people rascist. Maybe fifty or so years from now, people can play their white card. By the way, I voted for obama. Worst decision I ever made. Worst president in history!
donnie

Grayson, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
no worst one was bush by far clition we hade a surplus buth went trillions in debt dont take a rocket sicentest to figer it out obama inhearted his mess
Michelleliponbal ls

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Learn how to spell if you want to be took seriously. Let me guess, Obama sends you a check once a month.
donnie

Grayson, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
i worked all my life till i got hit with a forklift and if a misspell a word or to im only perfect. you can kiss my a$$ i bet you do a lot worse. i dont care if u take me seriously or not that is the fact on what i said look it up.
Michelleliponbal ls

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Obama has spent more than all others combined! Look it up when you get back from the mailbox!

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 11, 2013
donnie wrote:
no worst one was bush by far clition we hade a surplus buth went trillions in debt dont take a rocket sicentest to figer it out obama inhearted his mess
I

If we had a surplus, why did Clinton have to borrow $500 million day to run the govt? Newsflash inbred, the surplus was PROJECTED surplus not MONEY ON HAND!

NOW we are $6 TRILLION MORE in debt, who is Obama going to blame for that? He ,and you, act as if HE wasn't President for the last 4 years!

STOP f*cking your sister and lean your history and how to spell!!

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Truer wrote:
He's your president get over it! Four more years!
No isn't! Have you heard that before!?

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Truer wrote:
He's your president get over it! Four more years!
No he isn't! Have you heard that one before?
donnie

Grayson, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
sounds like you 2 are a little racest this is 2013 now 1800,s
Michelleliponbal ls

Tucker, GA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I said I voted for him. It was a mistake! Do you know what rascism is? I guess the forklift did mostly head injuries.
Umz

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isn't! Have you heard that one before?
Check your history! He is your President! Four more years!
Umz

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Michelleliponballs wrote:
I think it is funny that black people voted for obama because the color of his skin. That makes those people rascist. Maybe fifty or so years from now, people can play their white card. By the way, I voted for obama. Worst decision I ever made. Worst president in history!
If this is the worst decision you've have ever made. Then you sir where almost perfect. Four more years four more years four more years!

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Umz wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your history! He is your President! Four more years!
How many times did you hear that about the last president? NO,HE ISN'T MY PRESIDENT! HE DOES NOT REPRESENT ANY VALUE OF MINE!

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2013
donnie wrote:
sounds like you 2 are a little racest this is 2013 now 1800,s
You know nothing about me to make that statement! Obama is a fraud and you where suckered into voting for him!
Johnboy

Maysville, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2013
FEMA camps for all the stupid conservatives! So happy the final solution to moronic reasoning and logic skills has arrived with his re-election.
Death to the morons!
Long live science and history!

Hope you guys have your bags packed!!! I hear the FEMA truck comin' down the road already!!!

Retired SOF is right by the way. The conservative republican congress was a failure and Clinton helped them be!!! If it hadnt been for the tech industry there wouldnt have been a great few years in the 90s!!!
Johnboy

Maysville, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Btw, SOF..
Just because you spend your free time devoted to incest (with boys instead of girls in your case) doesnt mean everybody else enjoys the same!!

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Johnboy wrote:
FEMA camps for all the stupid conservatives! So happy the final solution to moronic reasoning and logic skills has arrived with his re-election.
Death to the morons!
Long live science and history!
Hope you guys have your bags packed!!! I hear the FEMA truck comin' down the road already!!!
Retired SOF is right by the way. The conservative republican congress was a failure and Clinton helped them be!!! If it hadnt been for the tech industry there wouldnt have been a great few years in the 90s!!!
Tech boom, Reagan's tax cuts, and a Republican controlled Congress that brought Clinton to task about welfare reform and a balanced budget DID help Clinton's legacy BUT Clinton had a recession near the end of his term , set the stage for the housing bubble to burst and he set us up for 9/11. Great job Bill, we needed that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job (Dec '15) 4 hr rollover 4
a raymond tinnerman 4 hr rollover 1
Massage 4 hr Happy Ending 2
J.B. Shannon Drive (Dec '15) 5 hr family 12
Donna G 5 hr Elvis 1
That prick that drives the bad blue camaro 22 hr camaroman 7
Nicole Mitchell Jul 27 CSH 1

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages