Four Deputy Jailers
tax payer

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Mar 19, 2011
Why four deputy jailers for Fleming county?
OLD TIMER

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Mar 19, 2011
tax payer wrote:
Why four deputy jailers for Fleming county?
The jailer Fleming county wonts someone to do his job and he gets payed for it. We should have give the job to someone that would have did the job with out the county buying him a new car and paying salary for four new deputys.
pit crew

Grayson, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Conley did it all by himself!!!!!!!!!!
He does his job very well

Hillsboro, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2011
We have a great jailer!!!! So let him do his job. If he thinks we need some deputy jailers than we must need them. Everybody needs a day off. I am sure if you work for a living you know this.
Get a Life

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2011
Our current jailer is great, he is honest and kind and if he feels we need parttime deputy jailers then we need them. Ever consider he is doing the job the way it needs to be done?? Stop trashing him and give him a chance.
Ben

Cleveland, GA

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Any elected official needs to be professional and from what I've seen and heard Cooper has done that. I would vote for him again if he runs because he has proven that he can handle the responsibilities.
Ben

Cleveland, GA

#7 Dec 5, 2012
OLD TIMER wrote:
<quoted text>The jailer Fleming county wonts someone to do his job and he gets payed for it. We should have give the job to someone that would have did the job with out the county buying him a new car and paying salary for four new deputys.
Jailer didn't get a new car, he is using the old sheriffs cars and van. The sheriff got a new truck.
jim bo

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Fleming County arrestees and inmates are held throughout Kentucky not just at MCDC. The jailer must have deputies to assist him with transportation.

Jailer Cooper is doing a very good job and he can count on my continued support and vote.
anyone

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Could do the job with all those deputies. Cooper has done nothing but add to debt of Fleming county. Do the job you were hired to do. Not hire a bunch of ppl to do it for you. I don't remember cooper saying anything about hiring all these ppl when we voted..
Joe Friday

Cleveland, GA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
anyone wrote:
Could do the job with all those deputies. Cooper has done nothing but add to debt of Fleming county. Do the job you were hired to do. Not hire a bunch of ppl to do it for you. I don't remember cooper saying anything about hiring all these ppl when we voted..
That's because the sheriff's department did the transports at night when Conley was jailer. A lot of people didn't realize that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justiceforkayleejo 7 hr Logicbomb 36
lesha is at it again 9 hr flemingconative 3
arrested or dead? 10 hr boo dro 4
dr ghering? 10 hr really 3
Kody miller 14 hr .... 2
Shae Henderson Mon Abc 3
Amanda Spencer. Anything good about her? (Sep '10) Mon Crazy 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages