Fleming County Schools
juswonderin

Cleveland, GA

#1 Jan 14, 2011
What's the big deal that the school system will not just go ahead and take away spring break. The students are getting their break on the snow days. Also why is it that when their is a snow day they expect students to continue coming to sports practice, and to do things with clubs, and if students say their roads are not clear they fail to believe them and say their fine and to GET THERE or there not going to be allowed to do certain activities within clubs and many other things. So, if the students are already at school on snow days, then why not go ahead and have school?
confused person

Commerce, GA

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Students come in by choice on snow days not by the school system saying so big difference.
confused

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2011
confused person wrote:
Students come in by choice on snow days not by the school system saying so big difference.
So if the county calls a snow day, the students can still come if they want to? Hows that work out without any teachers?

Since: Feb 11

Vanceburg, KY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
Fleming county is stupid. thats why i moved. no, when schools called off that means you cant come to school and their will be no buses. All the fleming county clubs and what not are lead by candy assed wann be big shots that think their shitz dont stank,.
fleming student 2012

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Mar 7, 2011
As a student I somewhat agree with you but like one of the above comments said it is their choice as to come in or not. As a member of the academic team sometimes when it comes down to a day or the day of competitions the coaches activity leader whatever is just trying to make sure that you are at the best if your ability and that's why they make practices when it's easiest for the practice.
Concerned Citizen

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2011
What ever happened to the rule no school no activities of any kind????
fleming student 2

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
What ever happened to the rule no school no activities of any kind????
That's all fine and dandy if it wasn't a day or week or the day of the competition times have changed
Concerned Citizen

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2011
Not for the better either. Kids in school don't even know how to spell or count money.
FCHS Student

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Not for the better either. Kids in school don't even know how to spell or count money.
Then go to the board if you are so " concerned" apparently you aren't that concerned otherwise you would have
not even a funny one

Grayson, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2011
I have been to the board and that was a joke. I could have gone to dinner and got more feedback from the other patrons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
law and fairness 37 min Knowalltoowell 17
School 5 hr Laffin 16
need a groomer (Jan '10) 18 hr Mixter 8
New restaurant in town 18 hr playtex gloves 45
Jr pro Sun know 5
Chris tester Nov 17 bystander 5
April Hurst Nov 17 Stroking 10

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance