First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of living

Owingsville, KY

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I'm not wanting any pitty and I do have a relationship with God and have a wonderful family that I love very much. Just one big problem I want to die. I have tried suicide in the past and glad it failed because I don't want to hurt my family but I just don't want to live anymore. I have been on so many different medicines that I lost count and even been to a hospital a couple of times. So far nothing has helped I just am honestly sick and tired of life I am early 40s and have absoulutely zero motivation. I spend alot of time just thinking if I was dead I would be better off. It's not just that I'm sad it just seems like life has been way to long and I can't say I'm so much sad as just tired of life and bored with living. I play with my kids and love it but other than that I just can't get happy. Does anyone else feel that way or have any advice. I stay in the mood even when I'm happy I still just want to die. I just won't do it but I need to get over this and so far nothing has helped all the psycotherapy and pills and prayers and I'm still just as down as I can get. Been in therapy over 10 years and things are getting worse.
Wow

Kendallville, IN

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Have you been with the same therapist all these years?
please call

Maysville, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I don't know you.....or who you see as a therapist.......but please call someone who you can talk to.....a pastor.....a friend....someone. Please.......death and eternal damnation in a fiery pit of hell is not something to look forward too.
Get help

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Maybe the meds are making your depression worse. Go to doc have him to help you detox. Than try a couple months without pills and do Therpy only . I know several people who has done this and much happier today. They can think more clearer and mind not so foggy. But it's very important that you go to a facility to detox cause your head going to be a mess coming off anxiety and depression pills. You will need to be watched. Good luck
answer

Owingsville, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Get help wrote:
Maybe the meds are making your depression worse. Go to doc have him to help you detox. Than try a couple months without pills and do Therpy only . I know several people who has done this and much happier today. They can think more clearer and mind not so foggy. But it's very important that you go to a facility to detox cause your head going to be a mess coming off anxiety and depression pills. You will need to be watched. Good luck
this is absolutely true. please talk to your doctor about this. don't stop praying you are here for a reason. god bless you and I hope things work out.
totally hear you

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Tired of living wrote:
I'm not wanting any pitty and I do have a relationship with God and have a wonderful family that I love very much. Just one big problem I want to die. I have tried suicide in the past and glad it failed because I don't want to hurt my family but I just don't want to live anymore. I have been on so many different medicines that I lost count and even been to a hospital a couple of times. So far nothing has helped I just am honestly sick and tired of life I am early 40s and have absoulutely zero i motivation. I spend alot of time just thinking if I was dead I would be better off. It's not just that I'm sad it just seems like life has been way to long and I can't say I'm so much sad as just tired of life and bored with living. I play with my kids and love it but other than that I just can't get happy. Does anyone else feel that way or have any advice. I stay in the mood even when I'm happy I still just want to die. I just won't do it but I need to get over this and so far nothing has helped all the psycotherapy and pills and prayers and I'm still just as down as I can get. Been in therapy over 10 years and things are getting worse.
i hear you buddy . Have been that way to . One day at time is how i do it . No matter how bad you got it somebody else has it worse . I find something positive everyday and feed off that . I pray each day to get thru without those thoughts . Dont know if it helps , but hope so . You really need to talk to someone you can trust about this and listen to what they say . I wish you the best .
ben ther still ther

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I can relate completely.
The only reason I havnt is becuse of my 3 kids . I've got so used to the feeling that I've become numb. I don't feel anything anymore. Not even pain. I went from loving people and life to looking forward to bed time when I can crawl in turn my electric blanket on and shut the world out with the hopes of waking up and feeling alive again like I used to. I think what keeps me goin is that , the hope of maybe one day it will change . Good luck friend .
sorry

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 27, 2012
life is not all happiness and roses. it is hard and with kids even harder / but if thats all you keep on your mind then theres nothing you can do to help your self . say i am and i can and im going to make my life better for myself . stop feeling that your life is the worst of all its not i bet. thers always someone that hurts more and has a lot less than yourself. look at what you do have and not what you dont / i bet there a smile and a hug in those kids of yours if you just let them share there love with you .
i hope you feel better about your self soon .
just do it

Cleveland, GA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
sorry wrote:
life is not all happiness and roses. it is hard and with kids even harder / but if thats all you keep on your mind then theres nothing you can do to help your self . say i am and i can and im going to make my life better for myself . stop feeling that your life is the worst of all its not i bet. thers always someone that hurts more and has a lot less than yourself. look at what you do have and not what you dont / i bet there a smile and a hug in those kids of yours if you just let them share there love with you .
i hope you feel better about your self soon .
Life is what you make of it.It is not easy.Always remember and never forget,that life is like falling down,but getting back up is living.Just do it,keep trying,fall down,get back up=LIFE.
Think

Cleveland, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
I know children of parental suicide and the children greatly suffer for the remainder of their lives. It's just never the same for them, think about.
Tired of living

Flemingsburg, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Lost my step dad and brother to suicide so I know alot about it that's why I haven't and won't do it. I play with my kids and they are like lifes little tranquilizers and sometimes I have good days but even when I have every reason to be happy I just ache. I have been on atleast 7 different kinds of anti depresants they even gave me anti psycotoics not because of psycosis but to try to jack my mood I have had a CT scan of my brain to check for tumors and still I crave death like a drug. I litterally yearn for death it's like when you have had a broken heart and you yearn for that person that's how I feel I appreciate your prayers and I keep praying too and I'm not out for pitty just maybe someone who felt like this and something made a change in thier lives. I love my family with all my heart but sometimes it's like being locked in a room of torture and the only door out is blocked and it is by my family because I know if I take that door (death) out it is going to kill my pain and ad to the pain they would feel just need to know has anybody felt like this and beat it.
totally hear you

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Tired of living wrote:
Lost my step dad and brother to suicide so I know alot about it that's why I haven't and won't do it. I play with my kids and they are like lifes little tranquilizers and sometimes I have good days but even when I have every reason to be happy I just ache. I have been on atleast 7 different kinds of anti depresants they even gave me anti psycotoics not because of psycosis but to try to jack my mood I have had a CT scan of my brain to check for tumors and still I crave death like a drug. I litterally yearn for death it's like when you have had a broken heart and you yearn for that person that's how I feel I appreciate your prayers and I keep praying too and I'm not out for pitty just maybe someone who felt like this and something made a change in thier lives. I love my family with all my heart but sometimes it's like being locked in a room of torture and the only door out is blocked and it is by my family because I know if I take that door (death) out it is going to kill my pain and ad to the pain they would feel just need to know has anybody felt like this and beat it.
I started helping other people that needed assistance and it gave me a little selfworth about myself . Good deeds are rewarded with inspiration .
fear

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
It's the Devil himself that telling you to kill yourself. Tell him to leave you alone and that he is not going to win this battle. Tell him that your gonna enjoy the rest of your life, and That your gonna live to an old age. And that when you die of natural causes that you will be going to heaven. The Devil will try anything to win you over. Don't let him tempt you in anyway.
dont know who you are

Ewing, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
I don't know who you are...but truly care that you want to end your life...the Lord died on the cross a horrible death to give you enternal life..
stay strong and know there are people who care about you..you CAN overcome this !
find someone who has cancer..brain tumor..heart disease..and near death and want to live..talk to them ..please..or a child who is dying....if you place your mind off yourself..maybe then you can live peacefully with yourself.
as I read this I personally feel you felt it was your fault in some way that the others committed suicide..several in our families have died at their own hands...it's something you never forget or get over and I am in my 60's..
remember....SUICIDE...PERMENET SOLUTION--TO A TEMPORRAY PROBLEM..(PROB MISSPELLED)..BUT YOU GET MY MEANING..
AND ALWAYS KNOW THAT JESUS LOVES YOU..KEEP PRAYING..AND TELL SATAN TO GET BEHIND YOU..
dont know who you are

Ewing, KY

#16 Nov 29, 2012
just wanted to see if you are ok...are you better?..are you seeking help?...seeking the Lord?
please keep us updated !!..on your progress..we all care !..sure hope you realize there are people who cares..
me for 1 and I don't even know you..but know you are a brethern in Christ..stay strong..amen.
wow

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2012
I know how you are feeling, I'm going through the same feelings now. Mine started by feeling unwanted by everyone and just when i started feeling whole again like i meant something to someone, i hit rock bottom again. I havr done push everyone that i loved away and now on the verge of divorce, i hate wat i have become
dont know who you are

Ewing, KY

#18 Nov 30, 2012
wow wrote:
I know how you are feeling, I'm going through the same feelings now. Mine started by feeling unwanted by everyone and just when i started feeling whole again like i meant something to someone, i hit rock bottom again. I havr done push everyone that i loved away and now on the verge of divorce, i hate wat i have become
Don't know you either..but care...I care about anyone who is hurting..please seek the Lord..you won't regret it..He can help you when man fails you.
Jesus knows your heart..and loves you..regardless..just fall on your knees and ask for forgiveness and live for Him..it'all in His hands..praying you find peace and comfort in the Lord and in life.
want to help

Ewing, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Don't know who you are is right, put GOD first in all things he is a powerful GOD. I do know been there and done that, it seems you are describing me perfectly, Remember people care and I am one of them if you would like to talk about it just send a note back, I can give you a number where I can be reached or if you would like to meet somewhere. I live in Fleming County.
Tired of living

Cleveland, GA

#20 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
Just don't give up I feel like I'm on the Titanic and it's sinking but I aint jumping ship I'll ride it till the end suicide just won't be an option and I hope it's not for you either things brighten up and that is what we have to live for it's like little breaths of air for a drowning person. There's hope, I know it's there just tired of looking but can't give up.
Tired of living

Cleveland, GA

#21 Dec 3, 2012
want to help wrote:
Don't know who you are is right, put GOD first in all things he is a powerful GOD. I do know been there and done that, it seems you are describing me perfectly, Remember people care and I am one of them if you would like to talk about it just send a note back, I can give you a number where I can be reached or if you would like to meet somewhere. I live in Fleming County.
Sounds worth a shot my email is [email protected] don't want to meet yet or do a phone chat not to sound paranoid but there is so much stuff that ges around this small town that i'd rather stay unknown for awhile I would hate to share personal stuff to find out later that I'm getting played. I'm not real trusting at first I've been stabbed in the back with the blade twisted alot of times. Not saying won't talk sometime but it's easier to open up if someone dosen't know who I am. Hope that's alright and I do hope you can help think that maybe I really need a new ear to talk to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Rawlings 1 hr Educator 3
blue dodge charger driver (Jul '14) Tue ten lemons 4
President Tue Bigbill 4
House for rent? Mon Want to Rent 1
Larry Anderson Sun Curious 1
New BBQ restaurant? Sep 24 wouldlovetotry 21
John Sims gets money from Hillary Sep 23 Lucy lou 15

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance