Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Married but lonely

Morehead, KY

#1 May 24, 2011
I'm just looking for someone for a chat buddy maybe a little flirting not sure just an open mind for a different view that friends and family won't be nonpredgudiced about.
I'm not trying to find someone for a sex hook up I just sometimes need someone to chat with that feels the same way I do. I figure if it remains just an online thing nobodys feelings get hurt.
my email is flemingsburg_guy@yahoo.com
dont

Morehead, KY

#2 May 24, 2011
believe me buddy, I've been there...and DONE this. You don't want to. It never stays "online"..it eventually comes up. You sound very intelligient, having already pre-thought this out the way you have. The dumbest thing you did was posting online. If you are lonely in your marriage, then either find out the reason and fix it, or get out before you look to 'flirt' online. People get hurt, family and friends get destroyed....stop and think about it...how would you feel if your wife answered this ad thinking it was someone else? How would you feel if you caught on that your wife was also seeking 'outside' companionship. REALLY. I am not intending to bash you. I am telling you. I have done this. I have lost a marriage. I have destroyed the lives of my children. Because it doesn't STOP online. And I'm sure when you initially got married, you thought "i'll never cheat" or "get online looking"....but now here you are. Life isn't about having somebody to tell you "how horrible" someone else is treating you...and how "you are right, honey"...life is about the give and take that you have to have to make a marriage work. Put half of your effort that you put into typing this---into your marriage. Find the friend in your wife.
Wow

Topeka, IN

#3 May 24, 2011
Very well said "don't" I agree 100'/,
Marilyn Manson

Morehead, KY

#4 May 24, 2011
Get a dog.
Bowzer

Dahlonega, GA

#5 May 24, 2011
Marilyn Manson wrote:
Get a dog.
Get a paid subscription to Adult Friend Finder and a dog.
Married but lonely

Cleveland, GA

#6 May 26, 2011
Thanks for the advice but I'm really not looking for a sex buddy or someone to bang on the side. What I want is a friend that I can talk to and not be judge mental. I can never do no right by my wife I am not big on drinking don't drug (an accasional J) I never lay a hand on her and don't run around behind her back. Guy friends are interested in running around to bars jumping the first piece of butt that comes thier way if I wanted to get laid I could and have had the opportunity. I just want a friend. Someone that I can chat with probably never meet and no strings attached. Even if it's a guy that is laid back and down to earth (I'm not gay so that's out but they can be I'm not judgemental) to hang out with would be cool I guess just an ear to talk to is what I'm wanting.
Just Do It

Maysville, KY

#7 May 26, 2011
Married but lonely wrote:
Thanks for the advice but I'm really not looking for a sex buddy or someone to bang on the side. What I want is a friend that I can talk to and not be judge mental. I can never do no right by my wife I am not big on drinking don't drug (an accasional J) I never lay a hand on her and don't run around behind her back. Guy friends are interested in running around to bars jumping the first piece of butt that comes thier way if I wanted to get laid I could and have had the opportunity. I just want a friend. Someone that I can chat with probably never meet and no strings attached. Even if it's a guy that is laid back and down to earth (I'm not gay so that's out but they can be I'm not judgemental) to hang out with would be cool I guess just an ear to talk to is what I'm wanting.
Join a church! Do volunteer work! Get off your duff and do something constructive!
Marilyn Manson

Morehead, KY

#8 May 26, 2011
Go talk to a minister. Why does it have to be a woman you want to talk to? Sounds a little suspicious to me. You sound like you might be a horn dog. Go talk to your mother, you'll never have a better friend. Better yet, initiate a conversation with your wife.
question

Germantown, KY

#9 May 27, 2011
You'd better take the wise advice given you.
city girl

Lockport, KY

#10 May 27, 2011
I'm just looking for someone for a chat buddy maybe a little flirting not sure just an open mind for a different view that friends and family won't be nonpredgudiced about.
I'm not trying to find someone for a sex hook up I just sometimes need someone to chat with that feels the same way I do. I figure if it remains just an online thing nobodys feelings get hurt.
my email is flemingsburg_guy@yahoo.com
this wouldnt be darrell latham is it
UGH I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN

Maysville, KY

#11 May 27, 2011
Well I know what ya mean... It would be nice to be involved in a conversation and not get yelled at for asking a stupid question... or being blamed because for whatever reason the sun isnt shinin..
Yep... I get what your sayin... UGH!
And cant leave moneys too tight, so I gotta grin, and knod my head...Nothin wrong with bein a friend..
bellah1974@live.com
UGH I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN

Maysville, KY

#12 May 27, 2011
And Not everyone who needs a friends, and an ear are interested in anything more than friendship... Seems like you others are the ones with your head in the gutters..
Damn-it

United States

#13 May 29, 2011
Face it dude if you wasnt lookin to bump nasties with someone you would'nt put your e-mail out here, dont try to play it off like that was'nt what you was lookin for.we all know it was,so admit it and be proud,if the old lady cant be bothered to keep you company,satisfied or make you for like a satisfied man,then damn-it,go out and get you some,then maybe she will realize how she should have treated you when your knee deep in her sister or friend's honey pot. sound's to me like the cold hearted prude is gettin some somewhere else,thats why shes not giving it to you. Truthfully you are probably the only one in that relationship that isnt getting some. Dont tolerate it, hell dude,grew some ball's and get some somewhere else and quit whinning like a little nutless wonder.
Poor Me

United States

#14 May 30, 2011
It is easy to tell why you don't have anyone to talk to. You sound like a whack job! I want a female freind, that is the biggest crock of shit I have heard for a while. And bellah 1974, You are just as clueless! I usually wouldn't comment on here, but I know who the original poster is. Let me tell you while you are lookin for a freind, I am gonna be puttin the moves on your old lady. Hey here is a thought, Maybe you would want to watch? I would offer a threesome, but she says you are too shy about your size.
Marily Manson

Dahlonega, GA

#15 May 30, 2011
Get a dog, and take up Soduku.
blayeah

Dahlonega, GA

#16 May 30, 2011
stupid
lol

Germantown, KY

#17 May 31, 2011
If u want loyalty buy a flipping dog. Blow that Stuf up somebody else but. Ur looking. Lmao
Married chick

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2011
If some one ask to ppl on here give there names to fine out about there Husben s
Married chick

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2011
Does any one know a guy in sf
Married chick

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2011
Well he's name Vito stone in sf and he's gypsy if some one knows any thing just post what e mail or number or any info if they know him so I know it relly I don't wAnn leve him I just wAnn fix my married whit him so if u don't know pleass don't lie if u do pleass help me thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 151,298
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Eric Kearns 5 hr just a friend 4
Jason Gardner 10 hr I know 8
JC auto deals 10 hr Former buyer 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Fleming County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Flemingsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE