Next Last
just wondering

Owingsville, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
what does everyone think of chasity?
someone who knows

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2010
she's a theif and drug head she doesn't take care of her kids and blames all her problems on everyone except herself lies like hell just to try and get sympathy for anything
Trashy

Clarkesville, GA

#3 Jan 23, 2010
Biggest piece of trash in Fleming County.
curious

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2010
Where's she living at now? does anyone know?
lol

Worton, MD

#5 Jan 24, 2010
curious wrote:
Where's she living at now? does anyone know?
MCDC
really

Monkton, MD

#6 Jan 24, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
MCDC
Now that is funny ! I don't care who you are.Ha Ha Ha
some serious stuff

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2010
yes she is a piece of trash and a dumb*** b**** and i hope she rots in hell
cameron

Zoe, KY

#8 Jan 28, 2010
chassity is a BIG DRUG HEAD . SHE PROBOLY KILLED DUSTIN AND SHE NEEVER TAKES CARE OF HER KIDS . SHE GOES TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND STILLS SHOES AND STUFF. SHE JUST WENT TO JAIL THE OTHER DAY
hehahe

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2010
judge let her out of jail,
patience

Grayson, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Hopefully he sent her to rehab, but i am doubting that. If the judge had a clue of the extent of her drug use i am sure he would realize that she would be better off in jail than out , this is serious ,her son just lost his father does he need to lose his mom too, either her "nerves" or she is spilling on everyone,
yep

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2010
im not better than anyone but i dont mind saying this cause id say it to her face, I HATE PILL WHORE, NEEDLE JUNKIES AND I PRAY THAT SHE GROWS UP AND STRAIGHTENS HER SORRY A SS OUT, I CANT STAND THE IDEA OF THOSE POOR KIDS DOING WITHOUT A LOVEING MOTHER BECAUSE SHE IS SO SELFISH.
NO DRUG IS THAT STRONG, ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE THAT WEEK.
SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANY OF YOU BUT ITS HOW I FEEL AND I WONT CHANGE MY MIND.
KELLYJO
Kattydidc

Alma, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2010
Well well!!now lets all judge and cast stones.I am so glad I left good ole fleming county,because all people there have nothing better to do than meddle in someonelses business.If they would get a job..a real job, then they would be to busy to meddle in someonelses business.In case any of you would care to know Chas lost a little sister when she was young ,and has had problems ever since.As far as her poor kids are concerned,they are with thier grandmother and being well taken care of.Yes she does have a drug problem and needs help,but for some of you low life welfare dummies to set back and point your fingers at her,I suggest you go look in mirror,because it could happen to you or someonelse in your family.Thank God I serve a forgivinng God and opps sin is sin and do believe speaks of a gossip and judging others.
Trashy

Grayson, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2010
Kattydidc wrote:
Well well!!now lets all judge and cast stones.I am so glad I left good ole fleming county,because all people there have nothing better to do than meddle in someonelses business.If they would get a job..a real job, then they would be to busy to meddle in someonelses business.In case any of you would care to know Chas lost a little sister when she was young ,and has had problems ever since.As far as her poor kids are concerned,they are with thier grandmother and being well taken care of.Yes she does have a drug problem and needs help,but for some of you low life welfare dummies to set back and point your fingers at her,I suggest you go look in mirror,because it could happen to you or someonelse in your family.Thank God I serve a forgivinng God and opps sin is sin and do believe speaks of a gossip and judging others.
If WE would get a real job?! Does Chasity have a real job....or at least one from which she doesn't steal?
It's sad that she lost a sister when she was little, but that doesn't make it alright that she's a skeezy crack-whore that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or even be out in society. I know plenty of people that have lost siblings at a young age and they aren't out shooting up and being an all around bum.
Those children need to stay with their grandmother for the rest of their lives if they have a fighting chance at being productive adults.
Kattydidc

Alma, GA

#14 Feb 13, 2010
Sorry I offened you,but needless to say you have just proven the point I was trying to make.You need to sweep off your own door step, before you start judging others.Hmmm oh my I guess we have God on earth,,and you seem to think you are it.Sorry ,your so very wrong.Get a life and don't judge others..opps no I fogot your God....another uneducated hollar mole!!!!!!!!No time for such ignorantes!
Trashy wrote:
<quoted text>
If WE would get a real job?! Does Chasity have a real job....or at least one from which she doesn't steal?
It's sad that she lost a sister when she was little, but that doesn't make it alright that she's a skeezy crack-whore that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or even be out in society. I know plenty of people that have lost siblings at a young age and they aren't out shooting up and being an all around bum.
Those children need to stay with their grandmother for the rest of their lives if they have a fighting chance at being productive adults.
Trashy

Grayson, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2010
You didn't offend me. This is the internet first of all and second of all, you were defending Chasity Tackett.
I don't believe in God, so no I don't think I'm God.
UNEDUCATED HOLLAR MOLE?! You can't spell or punctuate and I'm uneducated?
Kattydidc

Alma, GA

#16 Feb 14, 2010
I knew I was wasting my time. Yes guess you are right,I am just an uneducated person who is 58 years old, works forty hours a week at a job that pays me quit well.Hmmm guess you might say I am an uneduacated D.O.T agent for a rather large trucking company...and yes I am defending Chasity Tackett,because one addicitions is no worse than any other.Its just simple minded people, who think they are perfect and seem to be under the impression they are professional psycologits ,who can predict others emotions and pain.Your attitude and reasoning are what makes this world such a wonderful place!!!!YES LETS JUST COMDEMN THE ADDICTS.and point fingers everytime we run across some thing that we can't handle and it makes us nervous.I am thankful I am mature enough not to tuck my tail and run!!!!
Trashy wrote:
You didn't offend me. This is the internet first of all and second of all, you were defending Chasity Tackett.
I don't believe in God, so no I don't think I'm God.
UNEDUCATED HOLLAR MOLE?! You can't spell or punctuate and I'm uneducated?
dam

Logan, WV

#17 Feb 14, 2010
ok look its the internet and no body gets on here to work on there spelling or punctuation. the way your word are spelled doesnt measure your intellegence. and no i dont believe in condeming the addicts as you put it kattydidc, but everyone has a choice in life and whats funny is you defended chas for what shes done then tried to put down people you dont know for drawing welfare,wich i dont btw, just to make it clear, just seems strange. but let me say this your right to defend her if this is someone you care for, real friends are there right or wrong. but is she trying to get better. thats when you need to wonder who is the real friend your defending her for what you want her to be and who you see her as having the potential to be, but is she trying on her end to reach the place you want her to be.
im just saying that it seems that one person out of a dozen who speak badly of her could be blinded by love and loyalty and maybe your wrong about her, but i wish you and her the best. good luck
Trashy

Morehead, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2010
Kattydidc wrote:
I knew I was wasting my time. Yes guess you are right,I am just an uneducated person who is 58 years old, works forty hours a week at a job that pays me quit well.Hmmm guess you might say I am an uneduacated D.O.T agent for a rather large trucking company...and yes I am defending Chasity Tackett,because one addicitions is no worse than any other.Its just simple minded people, who think they are perfect and seem to be under the impression they are professional psycologits ,who can predict others emotions and pain.Your attitude and reasoning are what makes this world such a wonderful place!!!!YES LETS JUST COMDEMN THE ADDICTS.and point fingers everytime we run across some thing that we can't handle and it makes us nervous.I am thankful I am mature enough not to tuck my tail and run!!!!
<quoted text>
I don't care what kind of job you have or how much you make. Chasity is trashy. End of story.:)
I'm not in the world to make it a better place for internet people or to sugar coat my feelings or thoughts on anyone. I don't care what kind of curve balls life has thrown you....having the mind-set to overcome those obstacles is what makes you a good person and it's obvious she doesn't have that mind-set.
drop all

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2010
GOD DID NOT PUT US HERE TO JUDGE,, THAT IS GODS JOP. WAY DO PEOPLE JUST DROP THINGS.IF IT DONT CONTAIN TO YOU JUST DROP IT..GOD WANTS EVERY ONE TO FORGIVE ...
omg

Ewing, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2010
if you really wanted people to drop it then you wouldn't have put anything on here, furthermore, if you don't judge people then why are you topix? everyone knows that topix if nothing more than a huge gossip fest. people are entitled to their opinions and if they want to trash chasity or if they like her so be it, let them speak their minds.
drop all wrote:
GOD DID NOT PUT US HERE TO JUDGE,, THAT IS GODS JOP. WAY DO PEOPLE JUST DROP THINGS.IF IT DONT CONTAIN TO YOU JUST DROP IT..GOD WANTS EVERY ONE TO FORGIVE ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dray and Lorie 8 hr Elizabeth 9
headstone 12 hr HEET 6
So called Christians 12 hr HEET 4
Obsessed 12 hr yelp 2
michelle thompson 13 hr HEET 27
lesbos 13 hr Cummins man 9
Pizza Palace 13 hr terryterrry 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages