new in town babysitter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cristen

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2012
hi..i just moved here from columbus my name is cristen and i'm engaged to jonathon alcorn...i moved down here not to long ago and i was actually a babysitter in columbus in my free time and had worked at a daycare and i dont know if anyone down here would ever be interested in having a babysitter but i can give references so write a comment if your interested. thank you:)
interested

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2012
cristen wrote:
hi..i just moved here from columbus my name is cristen and i'm engaged to jonathon alcorn...i moved down here not to long ago and i was actually a babysitter in columbus in my free time and had worked at a daycare and i dont know if anyone down here would ever be interested in having a babysitter but i can give references so write a comment if your interested. thank you:)
Do you live in town?
clueless

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2012
You're better off throwing your child in the ocean and letting a group of sharks care for your kid than you would be leaving them with anyone associated with Jonathan Alcorn.
interested

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2012
clueless wrote:
You're better off throwing your child in the ocean and letting a group of sharks care for your kid than you would be leaving them with anyone associated with Jonathan Alcorn.
well i just moved here too so not like i even knew who he was or anything about his family! But thanks for the info even if it could have been delivered a little less rude!
clueless

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
well i just moved here too so not like i even knew who he was or anything about his family! But thanks for the info even if it could have been delivered a little less rude!
You're welcome. Don't be so sensitive. It makes you look like a lil b*tch.
cristen

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2012
umm ok well honestly i dont have time to deal with childish comments so to interested...i am willing to give you references and i watch kids in my house so i could set something up with you where you could meet me and see my house...i do live in town and i apologize for that rudeness. i am flexible on hours and pay. i watch kids of any age and have for many years. let me know if you would like to call me. thank you.
cristen

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2012
i would really like people to get to know me and form their own opinion about me...my fiance is a very wonderful man and we all have enemies...i am a very caring person when it comes to children and dont want the words or actions of others to compromise my business so please keep negative opinions to yourself.
pimpin

Grayson, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Jonathan is a good dude he's the coolest dude I kno
interested

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Don't worry about whoever clueless is. I would rather be told i seem like a bi*ch for tastefully putting something then as a bi*ch for actually being one.
cristen

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Mar 4, 2012
thank you! i agree 1000%!!!! i guess being classy doesnt matter to some people.. i didn't see that it says i'm in morehead..i'm actually in flemingsburg so if you want to talk about babysitting let me know!
clueless

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2012
By all means, if you want your kid to find Jonathan's stash of pills and swallow some, let "cristen" watch your kid.

BTW, if your username is "pimpin", you have nothing useful to offer to society. So the fact that you think he's a 'good dude', shows he's a POS.
cristen

Clarkesville, GA

#12 Mar 5, 2012
ok so i dont know who you are but just so you know...a, my name is actually cristen so the "" are not needed..b,i dont do any drugs at all and are not tolerated in my household so whatever past that jonathon has is his past and i respect that..and c, if you can have an opinion so can pimpin along with anyone else...seriously this is pathetic i'm on here trying to get some work in a new town where its hard to find a job and your trash talking..that's so immature and i honestly feel sad for you that you have nothing better to do. you dont know me and i would appreciate it if you left jonathon alone because hes a good man who takes care of me and loves me with all his heart..he doesn't do drugs he doesnt cheat and i love him...have a great day hun:)
bein nosey

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 5, 2012
I wouldnt leave my children with anyone associated with the Alcorns. One of them is sittingin the Mason County Detention Center for beating their poor defensless child. So if you dont beat your kids why leave them with a family that has a reputation of it?
cristen

Clarkesville, GA

#14 Mar 5, 2012
first of all jonathon doesn't even really associate with his sister and that is a very unfortunate situation where she got punished for somthing that her husband did!!! if you must know i watch all four of those girls and they love me! child abuse is not something that you talk about lightly and i dont condone treating children like that and i really dont appreciate the insinuation that mine and jonathons family would ever feel its ok to do that to a child. jonathons 14 yr old son lives in our house and hes a very happy kid! say what you want about me because you have no idea who i am no one here does which is why its funny people talk trash but leave my family out of it!!!! people just stop posting trash on here i hate the drama and i dont want it.
really

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2012
bein nosey wrote:
I wouldnt leave my children with anyone associated with the Alcorns. One of them is sittingin the Mason County Detention Center for beating their poor defensless child. So if you dont beat your kids why leave them with a family that has a reputation of it?
I guess you can't read because did i not say earlier in my post i was new to town too! But i guess it really doesn't matter to you if i moved from four counties away and have no clue who any of these people are right.
really

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2012
This is ridiculous thought this website may be helpful but from what i can see its just a way for people to trash talk and gossip. Have a great day everyone and cristen best of luck i really don't know your family situation but i have lived here just weeks and i guess its like any other small town.
cristen

Clarkesville, GA

#17 Mar 6, 2012
thank you good luck to you too! i agree about this website i thought it would be a nice way to get my name out there but it's just another way for people to gossip and be immature.
bein nosey

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 6, 2012
Christen this town is nothing but drama but just so you know, Jonathon and all the Alcorns have always been nintey percent of the drama around this town. If you want to know the truth things in this town was a little better when the Alcorn trash was gone from here.
wth

Morehead, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2012
put an ad in the paper not on topix..u just askin for trouble.
Melissa Justice

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 19, 2012
I am 100% Alcorn and Im proud to be one.Cristen is one of my best friends she has got to know all of us.I dont give 2 sh*ts what you small town folks say.I LOVE YOU POOKIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver and tit pics 3 hr Mommatoaproblem 2
who got arrested at the high school on tuesday Sat Haha 14
Tinnerman Fri Laptop 10
Ken's New Market Donuts Thu Becky 10
Ashley McCord Sep 20 ....... 2
Drug heads Sep 20 grow up 3
high school Sep 20 gf 2

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance