back to the subject

Morehead, KY

#87 Mar 21, 2012
My family and I had Doughboys pizza Monday night. We really liked the sauce....and I love their menu selection. I am a nurse, and as one, I can tell you that you people are exposed to more than just Hepatitis~DAILY~ just by going to the grocery store, getting gas, etc. Reality is that these diseases are present, and it is up to us to provide prevention when we know we have them. I am sure all precautions are being taken (they were wearing gloves when they made my pizzas), and I am not going to base whether I buy something based on someone else's comment. But back to the food: it was fresh, hot, and not greasy at all--which I can't say for the other pizza places in town at this time. It looked really nice in there...and we are excited to have them as a new addition to Flemingsburg.
tim25

Olive Hill, KY

#88 Mar 21, 2012
do they have a take out menu i was wanting to know
Flemingsburg

Washington, DC

#89 Mar 21, 2012
tim25 wrote:
do they have a take out menu i was wanting to know
Yes they do! Our family just had their pizza and cheese sticks for supper, and it was surprisingly delicious, their cheese sticks were a bit on the crispy size but it's just their second day, we will be eating there again for sure! And their take out menu is awesome!! Check them out.
Jim

Ewing, KY

#90 Mar 21, 2012
Just had their pizza..did not like, and it is over priced for what you get....back to Monster Pizza for us
Hahahahahahahaha ha

Georgetown, KY

#91 Mar 21, 2012
Just spoke with some family members that had Doughboys for dinner and they LOVED IT! And they delivered to their house! Funny that they live closer to Monster Pizza, but they won't deliver to them. I am ordering some for myself tomorrow so I will give you my review then.
Flemings Res

Washington, DC

#92 Mar 21, 2012
It's all on what you like I guess... Our family loved Doughboys. Don't really care much for monster pizza myself, I have tried it several times and I just don't like it much. It's doughboys for us, either way both Monster Pizza and Doughboys are better than pizza hut in my opinion.
Gross

Dahlonega, GA

#93 Mar 22, 2012
Seen kaitlyn fearin working there...I know I'll never eat there again..she is ate up!!
justsayen

Washington, DC

#94 Mar 22, 2012
Gross wrote:
Seen kaitlyn fearin working there...I know I'll never eat there again..she is ate up!!
she DOES NOT work there .....I heard she was hired and fired in like 2 days cuz she was fukd up at wrk
Gross

Dahlonega, GA

#95 Mar 22, 2012
justsayen wrote:
<quoted text>she DOES NOT work there .....I heard she was hired and fired in like 2 days cuz she was fukd up at wrk

Then y is her car always there?
Hahahahahahahaha ha

Georgetown, KY

#96 Mar 22, 2012
We had pizza, cheese sticks and wings for dinner tonight and they were awesome! Definitely our favorite in town!
Steve

Ewing, KY

#97 Mar 22, 2012
They should change the name to Hair Pizza...thats what was in the cheese on ours...never again...
yummy

Morehead, KY

#98 Mar 22, 2012
Not bad, but I was expecting something more! Not alot of flavor in the sauce. But it is better then what we are all used to around here. I'm a huge fan of Snappy Tomatoes. It's just hard to beat them! My opinion only }:
funny

Morehead, KY

#99 Mar 23, 2012
yummy wrote:
Not bad, but I was expecting something more! Not alot of flavor in the sauce. But it is better then what we are all used to around here. I'm a huge fan of Snappy Tomatoes. It's just hard to beat them! My opinion only }:
So im noticing the comments that are negative about the place are usually from brooksville so I'm guess it must be a competor or a friend of.. I had it and it was really good
snake in the grass

Morehead, KY

#100 Mar 23, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So im noticing the comments that are negative about the place are usually from brooksville so I'm guess it must be a competor or a friend of.. I had it and it was really good
Or it could be the new business posting their own negative comments, just to make us all think bad about the competitors. It's happened before. Sneaky people :{
oldtimer

Morehead, KY

#101 Mar 23, 2012
I got 2 pizzas and they were great. If you order one with everything, believe me it has everything and their vegetable pizza is awesome. There are going to be a few goof ups the first week or so, that is normal for any new business just starting up. They definitely have my vote as the best pizza in F'burg!!!!!!!

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#102 Mar 24, 2012
Stop by yesterday to try it out, and couldn't even get in the door it was so packed. I will have to try it some other time.
Nail Gun

Kent, OH

#103 Mar 24, 2012
Geneva

Maysville, KY

#104 Mar 25, 2012
Ronin_LLC wrote:
Stop by yesterday to try it out, and couldn't even get in the door it was so packed. I will have to try it some other time.
From what you have said in the past about all of the people you've hospitalized, you can't be blamed for fleeing the scene. Probably would have been embarrassing and a bit awkward for you had you happened upon one of them?

Go back on a Monday around 2or3ish? Slow time then.
I HEARD

Dahlonega, GA

#105 Mar 25, 2012
THE CLARKS ARE WANTING TO HIRE RONIN TO ENTERTAIN THE CUSTOMERS WITH HIS CANDLE LIT MODELING TECHNIQUES.
HUM, NOT SURE IT WOULDN'T RUN BUSINESS OFF THOUGH.
(tehehe)
I HEARD

Dahlonega, GA

#106 Mar 25, 2012
Nail Gun wrote:
http://www.archives.com/GA.asp x?FirstName=Rubber+Loving+ &LastName=Anal+Sub+Slave &Location=US&_act=regi sterAS&BirthYear=&Deat hYear=&MarriageYear=&D ivorceYear=&RecordType=5 &SiteSource=
Family history made simple & affordable.
Sorry, No Results Found for Rubber Loving Anal Sub Slave in US

Link is down. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyla mcroberts 38 min Logicbomb 7
Justin case 1 hr Justin case 1
looking 1 hr friend 8
ruby at clarks gas station 2 hr Justin case 6
jill vance 18 hr Disgusting filth 2
girl at redi mart in flemingsburg 18 hr disgusted 4
jill vance part 2 23 hr memory lane with poo 1
More from around the web

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE