brandon harding and kristen porter

Posted in the Flemingsburg Forum

pissed off

Germantown, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2011
if anyone knows them don't trust them all they do is lie cheat steal and stay strung out all they are is worthless theives and whiney ass babies
popeye

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
is she any kin to thomas porter?
ugh!

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Idk these people that well, but they seem like they are just plain nasty! They had pics on Myspace & Facebook, and she was giving him head, he was licking her boobs and everything. Just nasty!
dilligaf

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2011
yeah right...considering that myspace or facebook don't allow those pics. look i dont like them much either but who cares? everyone knows who and what they are leave it be. and ugh what were you doing looking at stuff like that anyway.
Huh

Morehead, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2011
Actually those pics were on facebook! They don't get deleted until someone reports them and that's what I did. And no one looks at anyones pics expecting something raunchy and nasty.

“It is What it Is”

Since: Jun 10

Blue Licks, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2011
I guess we've pissed someone off.....LOL.
Once we find out who it is then the whole story can be explained. Oh yeah, we know who it is......
I'm sure this is in response to his brother Joey Mitchell of Carlisle. Over a big $17. What a shame.
First of all we aren't liars, cheaters or thieves. We don't stay strung out. Brandon doesn't have a regular job but is looking for work and works part-time for friends. I get disability on a congenital birth defect in my back. I take care of my house and my children and grand-children. If there are pictures on my facebook, then I'm sure they are allowed to be there. I don't have a myspace. Or did you even bother to look? I don't guess you did or you would have known. The pics of us kissing were raunchy? Isn't that a little over the top? I think so. If you don't know us, you have no right to judge. Even if you do, you still have no right. If you did know us, you would know that we are decent, caring, compassionate people. We bother no one and we expect to be left alone.
oldfrien

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
ehhhh yucki
i know

Mount Vernon, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Why did you feel the need to bring this up after a year and a half? Kristin and Brandon have been over for quite some time. She is with someone else and he was engaged to someone else with whom he just recently lost a baby with. Grow up.
Not anymore

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2012
He isn't with the girl who lost the baby. He does have a different girlfriend.
kim72

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Didnt Brandon go to jail rescently?
haha

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Uh he went in September....why?
kim72

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Then I heard right. He was set up and had the police called on him when they were looking for him by his so called best friend.
true

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
kim72 wrote:
Then I heard right. He was set up and had the police called on him when they were looking for him by his so called best friend.
Well well I guess I am the new hot topic on here it is funny I think that I go back to jail over a parole violation over some misdemeanor changes and all of a sudden I am the new drug dealer of Ewing I have never sold drugs and never plan on dealing drugs so let's get things right before we start talking about things u know nothing about thank u
ignoramus

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Hey stupid you are not the new hot topic. No one even mentioned your ass in how long? You just wish you were important. Stupid ass
big head

United States

#15 Jan 23, 2013
ignoramus wrote:
Hey stupid you are not the new hot topic. No one even mentioned your ass in how long? You just wish you were important. Stupid ass
we
will wait till you get busted dealing , then we will talk about you . Hell you might make the front page of the shopper . Is that what you want ? Dumnass
ignoramus

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Unlike you I don't nor have I ever done or dealt drugs. I actually have a job and provide for my family. Why don't you try that for a change instead of depending on your welfare check and Food Stamps you nasty welfare leech.
Brandon Harding

Morehead, KY

#17 Feb 28, 2013
well it is going to be hard to get busted dealing drugs when i don't even deal them and i don't even do drugs anymore so as i said do not speak of things that u know nothing of i have done my time and paid my debt and trying to move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
myexwife 1 hr clueless 5
toyo and tinnerman Thu I KNOW 6
Jamey Hamm Thu Jessica 19
Dope heads Wed BOB 9
Online Flemingsburg Yard Sale (Jun '11) Feb 24 Jeff Scruggs 4
Bud light for sale at Wine tasting restaurant? Feb 22 golddiggas 11
pretty girls in flemingsburg? Feb 21 livin 6

Flood Warning for Fleming County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Flemingsburg Dating
Find my Match