Where's your favorite place to sit an...

Where's your favorite place to sit and eat?

Created by Billy Bob on Jan 31, 2010

78 votes

Click on an option to vote

Pizza Hut

Tumble Weed

Long John Silvers

Red Lobster

Golden Corral

KFC

Mcdonalds

Dairy Queen

Bob Evans

Applebees

Hmm

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2010
No Texas Roadhouse thats the best. No Outback. Not even Gregs or Pasquales this poll sucks ass.
sno tars

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Feb 14, 2010
kitchen table

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#3 Feb 14, 2010
Your kitchen table after a long night of boning your mother.
sno tars

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2010
my mother is dead you indecent bastard

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

#5 Feb 14, 2010
sno tars wrote:
my mother is dead you indecent bastard
Yeah that's kinda why they call it Necrophilia.

Lighten up dude its a joke, like your face.
Pinky

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Ronin_LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's kinda why they call it Necrophilia.
Lighten up dude its a joke, like your face.
Speaking of jokes...

Why did Johnny open his mouth?

To say something stupid.... He's so obvious.
Tinman

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Yeah. Ronin. WTF. Have you looked in the mirror lately. By the look of your face I'd say you have aids or something. If I were you I'd keep my good for nothing deadbeat as hidden. Your nothing but a liar with nothing to do but run your mouth. Time to get out of fairy tale land you little punk. Talk about bonkin peoples mothers. I'd say you bonk yours. That is who your with all the time. Tell me this. Is she going to hold your hand the rest of your pathtic life? If your so smart my ip is out there. Doubt you have enough skill to find me.

“He who laughs last...”

...laughs best of all.

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Tinman wrote:
Yeah. Ronin. WTF. Have you looked in the mirror lately. By the look of your face I'd say you have aids or something. If I were you I'd keep my good for nothing deadbeat as hidden. Your nothing but a liar with nothing to do but run your mouth. Time to get out of fairy tale land you little punk. Talk about bonkin peoples mothers. I'd say you bonk yours. That is who your with all the time. Tell me this. Is she going to hold your hand the rest of your pathtic life? If your so smart my ip is out there. Doubt you have enough skill to find me.
I wouldn't waste time finding some little kid who is so pathetic that he can't even spell the word.

BTW, AIDS is a non visible disease which attacks the immune system via the bone marrow and blood stream. Maybe next time you want to insult someone you should study a little Biology first, ok.
Just My2Cents

Berea, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2010
Have any of you all ever actually seen Ronin? I tell ya, If you have not, you would laugh you rear off!!! He walks around with that stupid looking hat on and I guess he thinks he looks good but he looks hilarious!! His parents are really good people. Parents can only do so much with kids. Ronin, you are such a joke. I laugh everytime I see you!!! Lol!!
rice-a-ronnin

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Feb 17, 2010
ronnin is not a kid and his parents have enabled ronnin to be a disgrace to the humman race. they are all LOOSERS
Hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
Another jacked thread. Ignore the dumbfuck but no thats too easy for you idots.
customer

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2010
I expected so much more from Tumbleweed, (concidering the prices), when I went out to eat one night. I simply ordered a salad and it was full of ice and frozen mushrooms. The lettuce was hardly edible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help... What are welfare requirements here in ky (Apr '12) 2 hr tom 34
Who's hiring 7 hr justsayin 3
How do you deal with your man? 9 hr Fender1989 12
Kevin boling 9 hr well 3
Amanda Spencer. Anything good about her? (Sep '10) Fri Me too 24
Gabby insko Fri no name 4
Looking to rent Fri Air_Heart_Babe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flemingsburg Mortgages