Who Murdered My Mommy????

Posted in the Flemingsburg Forum

help plz

Germantown, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2009
PLZ anyone with any info on this murder nows the time let it out..........Marlena Mock & husband.......Plz reply..........
Blue Angel

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2009
I'm sorry. I wish I could help. All I know is the rumor's, and the Sheriff's office and their attempt to keep their payroll from being sent to prison.

Until small town corruption is stopped, you'll never have peace. I am so sorry.
Ronin

Versailles, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2009
Sorry this one will never be solved unless some one has a major change of heart and even then it will probably end with another unsolved murder.
thinking of you

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2009
I would stop at the Sheriff's Department and ask to see the case. This would let you know if everything is being done to solve the case, it just might make you feel better. Don't ever give up! Good luck!
get real

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2009
her husband? i don't think so. But i wish you luck with finding the killer.
sorry

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2009
i hope you find out who murdered her and they are punished.
fleming is corrupt

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2009
Its sad how small towns all stick together and hide horrible crimes. Small towns are nothing but a bunch of criminals and people running scared.
Michelle

Abingdon, MD

#8 May 4, 2009
I hope that this gets solved. I hate it that her son has to grow up without his mommy.
McCarty

Waneta, KY

#9 May 5, 2009
Marlane was my best friend. And I hope and pray that whoever done this horrible thing will be found and punished to the max. I hope they get what is coming to them wheather it is in court or as in eye for and eye. She has a handsome little boy. It is heartbreaking that he lost his mother at such a young age and he never got to meet his father because he passed away before he was born. But he is very lucky to have his grandmother Dawn raising him she is a great woman. I pray that there is closure for the Mauk family. And you are in my prayers "Momma Dawn".
ILovedHerToo

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2009
She was also a good friend of mine who never deserved this punishment. She and little Ryan need closure. He has already been through so much with his father and mother both gone and he will probibly never be able to remember the memories of her. So he atleast deserves this much. He is such a strong little boy with a strong will and it's just heart breaking to see him on the news when he speaks of her name and recites " The day I get to see her again...Man that'll be the day" Love his little heart. Someone knows something! Tell me he doesn't deserve closure!! My heart is always with you. Dawn, Donna and Willie. Peace be with your hearts.
TRUE

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Jun 1, 2009
fleming is corrupt wrote:
Its sad how small towns all stick together and hide horrible crimes. Small towns are nothing but a bunch of criminals and people running scared.
Glad someone thinks exactly like I do. You couldn't have said it better.
Dawn, go to the Sheriffs office & see how things are being handled.(I believe someone else has told you this already.)
If this had happened to me or someone I loved I would have already had the case moved elsewhere.(I did not know ur daughter or her husband)
Get the State cops to look into things.
If you do this you may save a lot of other lives that may later on be in harm. This happened once & he got away w/ it. Lets not let it happen again.
you know

Jeffersonville, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2009
Marlene Mauk wasn't married to that man, she was simply living with him. When it first happened, my then boyfriend was talking about it and said he heard 2 mexican men talking about killing off 2 people and getting away with it. He refused to say their names. I don't know if it was true and I did tell the police what I heard. I hope they find whoever did this and bring them to justice. Also to the one who started this topic, it will be highly doubtful anyone with new information will post. If anyone has any new information I highly suggest you call the police and report it.
a Friend

Olive Hill, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2009
Marlene Mauk was one of my friends too she is was a very sweet girl she never judge anyone , it is sad that there are people that work in the community that will not help solve this case is it because she is poor or dont have a name but that shouldnt matter she is someone that has a caring family she has a son that wants to know who did this but he would rather have his mom back and dawn would love to see her daughter smile , hear her laugh, or just to be able to hug her again , My prayers are with the family And mostly for her son he is always going to live with the question WHO KILLED MY MOM AND WHY. If anyone knows who did this please come fourth with the information and help this little man but this case at rest.... Marlene was more to me then a friend she was like a sister to me and i miss her everyday , when I see her little boy I see her he looks so much like her... I love the family so please take the time and help her mother find out who did this cause if this was your child I belive that you would do anything to find out who took your childs life away from you.....
ada

Germantown, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2009
Marlene had my brothers child, ryan nelson stacy, and she deserved to get to be his mother that was taken from her and someone needs to be punished for killing her. My brother didnt get a chance to meet his son, for he died 3 months before he was born. I thank God for Dawn for she does a wonderful job raising Ryan. Dawn needs closure. I agree that this is small town and that the Sheriff's office knows something and they just are not telling. If so, whoever done this to her will get theirs in the end and they deserve it. I love you Marlene.
Curious

Morehead, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2009
What happened to the child's father? Was he murdered to?
ada

Germantown, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2009
No. He was killed two days before his 30th birthday in an auto accident. It was a terrible accident. I will never forget that night. I miss my brother.
Curious

Morehead, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2009
I am very sorry. Very sad for this child to grow up with no parents though it sounds like he does have a very supportive family to help him through.
boho

Morehead, KY

#19 Sep 4, 2009
ada wrote:
No. He was killed two days before his 30th birthday in an auto accident. It was a terrible accident. I will never forget that night. I miss my brother.
i miss nelson too he rote me a poem one time as a good friend ,i always put flowers where he was killed at ewing .i still think of him sometimes.he was a good friend to me i miss seeing him around.
question

Morehead, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2009
what happened to her..how did she get murdered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i found out your dark secrets 8 min Not a Soap fan 3
Best place to look. (Oct '14) 5 hr Nope 10
Jeremy insko 6 hr Girl21 1
Bo Ginn Sat Trucker wife 1
Candice kerns Sat Sad 3
jason fleming an his pack Sat suzi gray 12
Rodney Hickerson Fri Crystal 2
More from around the web

Flemingsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE