"need money" this is how you earn mon...

"need money" this is how you earn money and save money at the same time

Posted in the Flemingsburg Forum

Anonymous

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EARNING MONEY AND SAVING MONEY AT THE SAME TIME THEN JOIN ME AND TEAM NATIONAL AT OUR NEXT MEETING...ADMISSION TO THE MEETING IS FREE...THIS WILL BE WORTH YOUR TIME. ALL OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN AT THE MEETING. FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected] WITH YOUR NAME AND I WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO GIVE YOU THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE MEETING. THANK YOU AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD...THE MEETING WILL BE EITHER IN FLEMINGSBURG OR IN MAYSVILLE, JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MANY PEOPLE RESERVE SEATS.
Toppedurass

Cleveland, GA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Team National Is a MLM multi level marketing company that provides savings off the retail price. In almost all cases you would be able to find the same discount or better by searching the Internet.
ApprecaiteYa
#3 Dec 18, 2012
Above Comment:: Thanks so much. He/She didn't say it was a job--however I though it could be. I'm glad I didn't email now.
So many times Flemingsburg Topix is full of usless info..Thx for telling the truth.
ApprecaiteYa
#4 Dec 18, 2012
TYPO--'though' && I meant ''thought''
Anonymous

Olive Hill, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG...YOU DO EARN MONEY THERE ARE QUITE A FEW VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH US AND ALL THEY DO NOW IS TEAM NATIONAL...NO NEED FOR A SECOND JOB ANYMORE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flemingsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
karma 12 min Just saying 13
looking for older men to have fun with 1 hr Grapes1756 1
Mexicans 6 hr youranidiot 17
amanda miller 9 hr Joe 10
Johnathan Ratliff 18 hr Asking 4
Jackie johnson Sun Seeya 1
Wes mattox Sun funny flea 27

Flemingsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance