Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2010
Brittiany

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Was looking to take my 7yr old to haunted house this coming weekend..is it worth the 5 dollars???
Lol

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Deffinatly worth five dollars! Best haunted house around! I was there and seen several kids come out and not finish it though because they got scared!
Superman

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Brittiany,I will guide you and your kids through!
AParent

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2010
Who owns it?
mee

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Rick and Jodi Mullins on it

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2010
It truly almost gav me a heart attack lol..
maybe

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2010
i thoght mike and kelley owned it
Mee

Rush, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Mike and Kelly own the building and are renting it to Bogies
Bogies Haunted House

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Hello Brittiany! We would love to have you up. We will never turn a customer away for age. We've even had a few toddlers go through. However, we will not allow young children (under 13) to go in without an adult. It is one of the more "high scare factor" haunted houses in the area, but you know your children's limits better than we could. We do not offer refunds, so you might want to get a friend or two to go through with you first if you aren't sure if you shild can handle it.

We are open tonight and tomorrow, Thurs 10/28-Sat 10/30 from 8pm until last call (@ least mdnt, but as long as there is a line, we will continue to sell tickets and run ppl through. We are available to presell tickets at 7pm at the location every evening we are open and will also be set up 10/30 from 6-7pm up at the Flatwoods City Park to presell tickets as well as our T-Shirts and keychains and facepaint for the boos and ghouls.

We run a hot chocolate/coffee concession where all proceeds are donated to local youth/school organizations or needy families in the area, and a portion of all proceeds for the year are donated as well.

T-Shirts are black with a small breast logo and large "Bogie's Haunted House" logo on the back in green/red/white in sizes S-XL for $15 and XXL for $16 and we have 4 keychain designs for $1 each.

Sweet and Sassy Treats even sets up a booth selling cotton candy, candied apples and a variety of yummy goodies for all ages to snack on while they wait.

We hope to see you all there this or next weekend and wish you a hauntingly wonderful halloween season!!!
Parent

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Sounds like a good deal! Glad to see something like this! Thanks!
Brittiany

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2010
yes i planned on going with my child... its probably me everyone will hear screaming at 29 yrs young lol... anyways we will be coming to bogies tonight... cant wait!!
wondering

Ashland, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2010
What local school/youth organizations and needy families in the area are receiving the proceeds from hot chocolate/coffee sale? How do you decide what goes to whom?

As far as who owns the building, Mike does, Kelley doesn't.
Brittiany

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2010
went to bogies last night..loved it kudos to the cage part lol...and the ending was awesome
Kat

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2010
Where is it located at

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 23, 2010
Go up diedrich toward the dq, it's on the left you'll see the sign
Bogies Haunted House

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2010
wondering wrote:
What local school/youth organizations and needy families in the area are receiving the proceeds from hot chocolate/coffee sale? How do you decide what goes to whom?
As far as who owns the building, Mike does, Kelley doesn't.
The local school/youth organizations and needy families who recieve the concession proceeds and portions of the take are determined by the groups that come out and work the concession table. The needy family that takes the portion from the nights that Bogie's runs the concession is a 4yo boy who has been diagnosed with lupus who's grandmother works at Applebee's with Bogie's owner. I hope this info helps. Have a great halloween season!
AWESOME

Ashland, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
We went there this past friday the 29th and it was awesome. We went to the haunted maze in milton, paid $8.00, stood in line for 2 hrs, and it was no where near how good Bogies was. $5 dollars, stood in line maybe 10-15 minutes and was awesome. Those guys were so good, they scared 2 russell football players, ran out screaming. also scared a guy standing in line...he jumped about 10 ft high lol. Awesome job guys, hope you all will be there next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Darth Tater 1,453
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Owl 81,598
Vote Joe 2 hr eharmony 53
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Suing Flatwoods 7 hr insider 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Advertisment 26,226
Islamic Worship Center Of Flatwoods 10 hr Mugtada 8
•••
•••
•••

Flatwoods Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••