What kind of bad stuff?
WTF

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2011
I heard they split up
Meghan

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2011
They are separated right now but they are both doing ok..... they just have some problems to work out!
who cares

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2011
They both should be under the jail along with the others that helped with the OD of dave!!! They are trash anyways!!!
Truth

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Dave OD because he was shooting dope...nobody forced him too!
yep

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Dave who?
who cares

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2011
Dave fannin... maybe he od'd but why was they staging a wreck & he was already stiffened when they showered, dressed & put him in the car! Obviously they shot him with more!!! Hmmmm. Yeah
WTF

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2011
What? Never heard this story before
who cares

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2011
True
who knows better

Greenup, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2011
know for a fact that mike is working for D.E.A. and Toggie is working for Mike if this tells you all anything
Meghan

Ashland, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Dave was never took out of the car.... whoever said that has no idea what they are talkin about. Mike and toog are pretty much family to me so how do u know for a fact that mike is working for the DEA? I would really like to hear the source of that story
hmm

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2011
I think its funny you think you know so much about that night meghan! When obviously you and truth have no idea!
mike

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2011
first off i was'nt around when dave died !!!!! maybe if i had been he would still be here today !!!! dave was a good friend of mine, let him rest in peace already !!!!! and i really dont give a shit what you think or say about me,a real man/women or what ever you might be would post your name !!!!! chicken shits !!!!!!
wondering

Richmond, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Are you talking about Elizibeth Perkins aka Toogie? If so she is with a guy name Rob Thomas
Shat Starter

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2011
wondering wrote:
Are you talking about Elizibeth Perkins aka Toogie? If so she is with a guy name Rob Thomas
Yes. And she's better off with him than she EVER was with Mike.
huh

Baird, TX

#18 Aug 25, 2012
mike wrote:
first off i was'nt around when dave died !!!!! maybe if i had been he would still be here today !!!! dave was a good friend of mine, let him rest in peace already !!!!! and i really dont give a shit what you think or say about me,a real man/women or what ever you might be would post your name !!!!! chicken shits !!!!!!
Anyone can check special task force photos on ky state police site and see you!
huh

Baird, TX

#19 Aug 25, 2012
mike wrote:
click here peeps!!!
http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/sob/srt/gr...
wondering

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2012
I miss her no matter what people are saying. How can I find her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashland Zining Board says NO to Detox Center...... 17 min Runningincircles 18
Jenny Miller when do you get your 1 hr Whattttt 5
News Russell Springs, KY, enters second day of water... 2 hr Look at Bigg pict... 5
Is it wrong 5 hr Details please 3
Flatwoods pulls out of FADE 8 hr CFT 3
Gregg Stephens used to own pet store Tue Superman 2
Flatwoods McDonalds (Dec '15) Feb 20 ConcernedMother 13

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages