years

United States

#123 Jul 2, 2012
Anyone have any new info on her? Is her case still opened? Did she pay back the money yet?
Just wondering

Ashland, KY

#124 Jul 2, 2012
I think she lives in flatwoods
years

United States

#125 Jul 13, 2012
Still no new info on her?
Show cause

Sunbury, OH

#126 Jul 24, 2012
I am sure she has been paying restitution because she is on the docket every three months for "Show Cause". With show cause, the judge looks over the payments received over the past 3-4 months and makes sure that adequate payment is being made.
goober

Ashland, KY

#127 Aug 30, 2012
i hear she is sleeping with Gary Boyd the building inspector??
wow

Flatwoods, KY

#128 Sep 19, 2012
Grow up ppl. Get a life. God didn't call any of you to be a judge.
yuck

Ironton, OH

#129 Sep 19, 2012
goober wrote:
i hear she is sleeping with Gary Boyd the building inspector??
That is soooo disturbing, I don't know which is more gross !!!!
maybe

Ironton, OH

#130 Oct 13, 2012
How is Ramona doing since "leaving" her job with Flatwoods ?
Body Guard

Kenova, WV

#131 Dec 19, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
I think she lives in flatwoods
YES, She lives in Flatwoods on Marsha Drive, right in the Corner where she belong's. No she belongs in Jail. People like that always gets away with stuff & just keeps moving on to the next job & still don't think their Crap Stink's. She is in Love with herself, were any-1 is or Not & always has been.
Jay

Whitney, TX

#132 Jan 5, 2013
jim

Ironton, OH

#134 Jan 5, 2013
Jay, that is the same person.
OMG

Broken Arrow, OK

#135 Jan 7, 2013
You people need to get a life! She is not thinking about you deadbeats! She left all the thieves in Flatwoods when she left the City Building! The ones who set her up and covered for each other.....YEAH WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!
I'm her friend and will be the the end. She is a good person and I'd trust her with my money & life before I would anybody else sitting down there in that damn City Building.
eyes open

Ironton, OH

#136 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
You people need to get a life! She is not thinking about you deadbeats! She left all the thieves in Flatwoods when she left the City Building! The ones who set her up and covered for each other.....YEAH WE KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!
I'm her friend and will be the the end. She is a good person and I'd trust her with my money & life before I would anybody else sitting down there in that damn City Building.
Get real.....why would she confess, pay back money and serve jail time if she were innocent?
jim

Ironton, OH

#137 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
Who set her up? How was she set up, just tell us since you know the truth.
Jill

United States

#138 Jan 8, 2013
Geez!! Will you people get a life? How long has it been now? A year & half? Two years? The courts are making sure that she is paying the money back. She has done her time & (more than) paid the price for her mistakes. At least she had the courage to admit her mistakes & try to correct them. That's more than I could say for most people. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet. In fact, I am glad this is a forum. If I were talking to most of you, face to face, I would probably be hit in the eye by a bone flying out of your mouth. Move on, people. Quit living in the past. Live for today. Look forward & live for tomorrow. I guarantee that Ramona is.
jim

Ironton, OH

#139 Jan 8, 2013
Jill wrote:
Geez!! Will you people get a life? How long has it been now? A year & half? Two years? The courts are making sure that she is paying the money back. She has done her time & (more than) paid the price for her mistakes. At least she had the courage to admit her mistakes & try to correct them. That's more than I could say for most people. Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet. In fact, I am glad this is a forum. If I were talking to most of you, face to face, I would probably be hit in the eye by a bone flying out of your mouth. Move on, people. Quit living in the past. Live for today. Look forward & live for tomorrow. I guarantee that Ramona is.
Admit her mistakes? Did she not get caught? There's a difference in the two. If Ramona is innocent as some on here say, why not tell what really happened?
Jill

Greenwich, OH

#140 Jan 9, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text> Admit her mistakes? Did she not get caught? There's a difference in the two. If Ramona is innocent as some on here say, why not tell what really happened?
She plead guilty. She admitted wrongdoings. To put this in simple terms; if you plead guilty then you are admitting that you made mistakes.
realfunny

Ironton, OH

#141 Dec 3, 2013
Jill wrote:
Guess what.... we still remember what Ramona did. People have skeletons yes, but STEALING is NOT a skeleton, it's STEALING !!! What part of it do you not get?
Jason

South Point, OH

#142 Dec 20, 2013
Where is she now
Jill

Flatwoods, KY

#143 Dec 21, 2013
realfunny wrote:
<quoted text> Guess what.... we still remember what Ramona did. People have skeletons yes, but STEALING is NOT a skeleton, it's STEALING !!! What part of it do you not get?
I do get that. She plead guilty and she is taking responsibility for her mistakes. She is paying the money back and dealing with the consequences of her actions(pain and embarrassment for her and her family). What part of that do you not get? Would you have rather stoned her to death or hung her at the gallows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
congradulations trumpsters 10 min GreenCar 15
Black Jeep with a moron and his poor girl 16 min GreenCar 8
papa John's is great here in lousia 48 min x manager 1
why is it that boyd county jail has always had ... 48 min x manager 1
Dustin Gilliam (Sep '16) 15 hr Anonymousss42 5
Russell Independent Schools (May '10) Sat Russell student 234
papa John's (Sep '16) Sat x manager 12

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance