Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Judged:

she's a tramp that does men for money so i've heard don't know her personally she or her family would have to clarify that can we say golddigger just gossip or maybe the truth who knows
sarah

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

lol. so stupid. yea for sure u dont know carla or u would know she doesnt do any guy for money! if u dont know her maybe u should just keep ur mouth shut! if u havent noticed 90% of what any one is told its a lie because there are so many jealous dumb asses out in this world. ive known carla since i was born she is sweet and a really cool chick!
good to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

sarah wrote:
lol. so stupid. yea for sure u dont know carla or u would know she doesnt do any guy for money! if u dont know her maybe u should just keep ur mouth shut! if u havent noticed 90% of what any one is told its a lie because there are so many jealous dumb asses out in this world. ive known carla since i was born she is sweet and a really cool chick!
like i said i don't know her glad you could stand up for her, rumors from a few years ago wouldn't know her if i saw her, but the rumor involved me! not out to get her just to get to the truth and wanted people to talk especially if the rumors carry on still today. but if what u say is true then i shouldn't worry unless she is with a man she doesn't live with because of his own reasons maybe he lies or maybe she knows or maybe it was just someone trying to come between me and him either way i'd like to know. are paths crossed and she never knew as far as i can tell.
sarah

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

i really dont see her doing anything like that. id say she didnt know.
good to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

seems as if you know her... she quit her place of employment before i could get the truth but as i said it was a few years ago and he swears he doesn't know her so i should probable just let it go and maybe i have the wrong girl did she use to work at the russle BP about 4 or 5 years ago
ginny

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Carla is the sweetest person I know!She just lost her mom afew months ago.She doesnt need people to get on here and spread lies about her!!I love her like a daughter!There is a fine line between rumors and slander!I suggest you let it go!
good to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

very sorry about her mother i wish her no bad karma or ill like i said i do not know her she could live right beside me and i would only recognize the name... not speading lies or slander i accomplished my goal to find out alittle about the name that has haunted me for years if she hasn't done anything wrong thats fine if she did what the manager told me she did then others will talk... maybe it was the manager with the problem i do not know this forum was a chance to find out... and even if she did what was said my beef is not with her it is with him where it should remain just after the truth as you would be to.
Carla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Not sure where all this is orginating from. If the truth is what you want then email me at raerae8403@yahoo.com. I'd be more than happy to give you my number via email and we can discuss this issue.
Carla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

no one to no wrote:
she's a tramp that does men for money so i've heard don't know her personally she or her family would have to clarify that can we say golddigger just gossip or maybe the truth who knows
Exactly who do you think you are? Ya'll wanna throw my name out there and trash talk yet you don't even know me. And too chicken to throw your own name out there so we know who is spreading the lies. Wow...talk about some character!
good to know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Carla wrote:
Not sure where all this is orginating from. If the truth is what you want then email me at raerae8403@yahoo.com. I'd be more than happy to give you my number via email and we can discuss this issue.
i have emailed you waiting for a response
oldladyfromtheso uth

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

good to know wrote:
seems as if you know her... she quit her place of employment before i could get the truth but as i said it was a few years ago and he swears he doesn't know her so i should probable just let it go and maybe i have the wrong girl did she use to work at the russle BP about 4 or 5 years ago
Yes she did!
oldladyfromtheso uth

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

ginny wrote:
Carla is the sweetest person I know!She just lost her mom afew months ago.She doesnt need people to get on here and spread lies about her!!I love her like a daughter!There is a fine line between rumors and slander!I suggest you let it go!
Are you a lawyer?..lol
Mean people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Leave the poor girl alone
who knows

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Mean people wrote:
Leave the poor girl alone
There is a lot of mean people in this world
hoot hoot

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

I know carla, that could be why certain things happens to her..she says things and does things then gets scared as hell runs....hoot hoot
A_friend

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Carla is a sweet girl and I've known her for over three years and she'd give you the shirt off her back! I've worked with her and she is my friend. Sounds like she has some haters out there if you ask me because in all the years I've known her I have never heard anyone speak negative of her. So get a life and move onto your next victim....she ain't the one!!!!!
hoot hoot

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Well you dont know her very well Ms..You must not have been around people that really knows her.....I mean really knows her..BTW I dont hate anyone....Love all no matter what they do!
a_friend

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

hoot hoot wrote:
Well you dont know her very well Ms..You must not have been around people that really knows her.....I mean really knows her..BTW I dont hate anyone....Love all no matter what they do!
Ummmm, YES I know her VERY well! Personally saw her on a day to day basis for over a couple of years but I don't know the "people who really know her"....whatever the h3ll that means?! Those are called "haters" and have to be people looking from afar. So sweetie get a life, Carla is good and EVERYBODY we know in a very common circle feels the same way about her and this crap you are talking is called BULLSHIT. Thanks anyway but we don't need to know what "other people" say because we have a personal relationship with her!!!!!!
a_friend

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

oldladyfromthesouth wrote:
<quoted text> Yes she did!
4 or 5 years ago, huh?!! LMFAO...dumb people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flatwoods Discussions

Search the Flatwoods Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Russell jfl ripoff (Jun '11) 13 hr Rick 27
Righteous 15 hr Chris aka Thomas 1
•••
•••
•••
Flatwoods Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••