Faith Christain Assembly Church

Faith Christain Assembly Church

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

just want to know

Ashland, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2012
anyone on here go there? Pastor Dwight is leaving. supposed to vote tomorrow on getting a new pastor. One that is being looked at is the gentleman that owns chevrons. Phil Fannin. He is one very good preacher. His church in Ashland is willing to combine the two churches. Phil's church has 130 ppl and Dwight has 30-40. I had heard that the elders did not want Mr. Fannin. He had gone to faith assembly years ago, but left b/c he was asked to. That is a very long and jealous story on Bro. Dwight's part. But if anyone knows who else has been asked to pastor, please post. There is a coupe in the church itself, but they have commited adultrey. Most members are not aware of that. Church needs fresh blood to get it to grow and prosper. thanks for reading
Now you know

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2012
just want to know wrote:
anyone on here go there? Pastor Dwight is leaving. supposed to vote tomorrow on getting a new pastor. One that is being looked at is the gentleman that owns chevrons. Phil Fannin. He is one very good preacher. His church in Ashland is willing to combine the two churches. Phil's church has 130 ppl and Dwight has 30-40. I had heard that the elders did not want Mr. Fannin. He had gone to faith assembly years ago, but left b/c he was asked to. That is a very long and jealous story on Bro. Dwight's part. But if anyone knows who else has been asked to pastor, please post. There is a coupe in the church itself, but they have commited adultrey. Most members are not aware of that. Church needs fresh blood to get it to grow and prosper. thanks for reading
Is gossip such as this a lesser sin than any other?
love lace

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Where is Dwight going?
just want to know

Wagoner, OK

#4 Jul 11, 2012
this is not gossip. truth. dwight is going to north carolina
Trying but not perfect

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Judge not lest ye be judged
People

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2012
just want to know wrote:
this is not gossip. truth. dwight is going to north carolina
Not sure even why someone would even attempt to say this garbage. This church will continue to stand because God is in it. Who ever you are that wrote that needs to get on your knees and pray and ask for God to guide your vote, if you are a member. Truth is you really shouldn't even be voting if you are this upset about it.You need to find somewhere else to attend church. Actually Phil Fannins church would accept you. I will pray for you that God take care of you cause you need it more than the church does.
You have no life

Orlando, FL

#7 Jul 18, 2012
" just want you to know " I just want you to know that you don't know ANYTHING you have no life and maybe you should get one! Btw it's south Carolina and if that isn't gossip then what is Fca is a great church! How could you run your big mouth about something so great! Thank God for the church and pastor Tim!
love lace

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Have they chose pastor yet?
Just FYI

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Bailey's church will always be just that. A Bailey's church!
Robin

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Aug 21, 2012
just want to know wrote:
Wow, I am so glad they voted against Phil if you are any kind of example of his followers. Thank God for pastor Dwight and his family. They are WONDERFUL people, especially Dwight. He made a difference in my life and so many others. I am thrilled that Tim is now pastoring this wonderful church, clearly the better choice over Phil. I would like to personally invite you to FCA where you can learn to drop those stones you are throwing and learn about a loving God and a wonderful church family that embraces with love instead of judgement. Prayers for you, not out of judgement but out of love for a fellow sinner. God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That Clark boy's mother 36 min Saved Sinner 14
Drug court in Boyd... what does it entail? 49 min Nox Aeterna 11
ACTC "professors" 52 min Nox Aeterna 9
Everybody's screwing everybody 53 min only1me 7
Handicap FRAUD!!! (Apr '12) 5 hr I Hate Fraud Too 19
Where is Tobyia??? Tue Retoru 5
chris fannin Aug 13 fred 5

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance