just this guy

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2012
What's with all the run down houses? I thought the city hired a code enforcer...sure hope they get the job done. These homes destroy a neighborhood and bring down property values.
Jeff

Ardsley, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Move to belfonte better yet donate your time an money to help fix them up for those that can not being as u are such a civic minded person
Your that guy

Baird, TX

#3 Aug 3, 2012
The code enforcers an @ss bite I agree u hate it do much leave idk if u have noticed but the economy sucks and I kno for a fact an elderly widows house has got a lil shabby but she dosnt have any money to fix it so why not stop complaining and help out ur fellow neighbor that may not have the means people like u are what's wrong With this country u wanna moan an &itch but don't wanna lift a finger to help out
The garbage can cop

Ardsley, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
We got drugs an theivies I'n this town an not enough police but we need to enforce the garbage can ordanance an make sure the grass is cut an be thy neighbors keeper live an do as you want just as long as it is what your neighbors tell u to
The garbage can cop

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Bet u just this guy lives with mommy
curious

Springfield, NJ

#6 Aug 3, 2012
who is the code enforcer?
J Man

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
curious wrote:
who is the code enforcer?
someone that they created a useless unneeded job for because of social an political ties that the way it works I'n cragerville Aka pillville methville u s a
Jeff

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Come to flatwoods an deal dope all u want but u better keep the house up an the grass cut
Flatwoods sucks

Bronx, NY

#9 Aug 5, 2012
If it isn't someone bitching about stupid shit it's something else. How about all these barking dogs 14/7? And then there's those goddamned church bells . Those bastards seriously have a trash can ordinance? Bob Crager can lick my nutsack.
AskBuddha

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 14, 2012
14/7? Most men do not want another man to lick their nutsack but what ever blows your dress up. If you don't like it move. There is property for sale up a lot of hollows around here. Trailers for sale or rent all over. When you get your property up the head of that hollow then you can let every man around lick your nutsack if that is what you want. Or, save yourself a ton of money and buy yourself some ear plugs, 3 for a dollar at the flea market. Stop your bitching, little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 164,810
My girl left me for my buddy 2 hr Hope 8
Looking for an Attorney 4 hr Kirk advertising 15
White Range Rover or Land Rover 7 hr Say no to the h oe 5
Yvette massie Sun Poofy swish 44
Billy Ray in louisville KY Jun 25 Unknown 1
greg griswald Jun 23 union brother 22

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages