Flatwoods man, 33, charged in alleged...

Flatwoods man, 33, charged in alleged beating

There are 9 comments on the Independent story from Mar 20, 2010, titled Flatwoods man, 33, charged in alleged beating. In it, Independent reports that:

A Flatwoods man has been indicted on a charge of attempted murder for allegedly beating another man with a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.

Mama S

Columbia, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2010
I hope he get the maximum sentence for this. I was in the house that night. I saw what the after math of the beating was and I'll tell all of you. Lonnie would have gave that man anything he asked for and he didn't deserve to be hit! Lonnie is an 85 year old man and any sick person that would hit an elderly man like that deserves to rot in a cell.
JoJo

Ashland, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2010
Mama S wrote:
I hope he get the maximum sentence for this. I was in the house that night. I saw what the after math of the beating was and I'll tell all of you. Lonnie would have gave that man anything he asked for and he didn't deserve to be hit! Lonnie is an 85 year old man and any sick person that would hit an elderly man like that deserves to rot in a cell.
It's a shame that our children and elderly are not safe any more. I agree he needs to rot in jail.
MEE

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2010
he needs beat about half to death then put in a cell to rott people like that are the reason they should bring back death row execution style
ky chick

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2010
my gosh this is soooo awful. Its sad that ayone would do suc a thangto an elderly person!!!!!His A** should be hung..
greenup

Coal Center, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2010
who is the guy that did this?what a sick person he needs some one to beat the shit out of him I hope the guys in jail learn him a real lesson..
curious

Ashland, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
yeah, who is it neway??? Hell, I'll look it up on the paper....but is he in jail? WOW what the hell is this world coming to???? People....you just cant trust anyone theses days. You really don't know your next door neighbor. He could be a serial killer or a sexual predator. Hope they give that guy whats coming to him!!!!!
Mama S

Raywick, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
his name is Timothy Crouch from Flatwoods, he is currently in jail.
paul

Whitney, TX

#8 Mar 24, 2010
oh my god. i went to school with tim crouch. he was always a drug addict and a bully. he robbed my greandparents when he was just 15 years old. took my grandfathers watch from WWII. he deserves whatever he gets. sick bastard.
letsget itright

Rush, KY

#9 Apr 1, 2010
First, let me assure you all that my understanding is he will not get out for a very long time, and your right - He is a sick person - Seriously!!! He has a brain tumor, he is a drug addict, and a thief - all together this makes a person capable of anything. I am his mother and I will fight to my dying breath to have him kept out of the community. Odd's are in favor of him dying while in prison I am told, so most everyone will get their wish, but should it happen that he gets out of prison - which is a long way off - he will have brain surgery and that will leave him more than likely with some sort of paralysis. In my mind that is justice - if he can't move his hands(more than likely it will be one side) than he can't steal. It took a monster to do what was done to Lonnie and the biggest monster I know is drugs - I hope each and everyone of you fight to keep drugs away from your family because my son is the result of what drugs can do. How much is related to his medical problem I don't know but I do know that if he wasn't on drugs he might be able to control his behavior. Anyone that knows a person that has problems with drugs knows that a mother never stops loving their children but they don't have to agree with their decisions and/or actions. I apologize to anyone and everyone out there that has been affected by Tim and hope your life is a little better with him removed from society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min the man 164,640
Looking for an Attorney 13 min I know 7
Tianna Whitt 16 min ghettofine 1
What will the next Lie be the Left will feed th... 30 min The Truth 1
Yvette massie 10 hr A good mom 42
kyle bradley Thu Intheknow 2
Women in flatwoods that love creampies Wed Dave 12

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages