Next Last
Yo Momma

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2011
hahahahaha That girl makes me giggle!!
Martha

Littlefield, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2011
My gawd! I remember her. Saw her last year, staggering through Ashland in something up to her ass. LOL She was doing pills with Latallsha Terry. They were at Latallsha's OLD boyfriend's house! Hahaha. Latallsha runs to her neighbor's house and TELLS ALL ABOUT EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS! I know so much from sitting and keeping my mouth shut. Hear that ladies?! That's how you learn shit. Hahaha.. Stupid pill heads! Now, I hear Leora is doing better. That's nice. I don't trust addicts, and once an addict, always an addict. Wave a line under her nose, see if she doesn't take it. They don't drug test everyday, do they?! ha
MandyWallenfelsz

Littlefield, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2011
Don't trust this gurl, she'll turn on you in a minute. She used to do the same thing that she was saying about me. For some reason, she thinks it's okay to just say whatever she wants and nothing happen. She decided she was going to " throw my dirty laundry around" on Topix. Haha I don't know where she gets off thinking that it's okay to trash talk people, it wasn't even me she was talking to. I've seen her at her worst, and she's going to start saying things like that.. It's okay. I can air her dirty laundry too.
Mike

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2011
Man I cant believe how many jealous people are out there. So what if someone had a bad past, it is just that......... The past. Leora is trying to get her life turned around now and doing a pretty damn good job at it and there are so many jealous bitches out there who cant stand it. Get a life people.
lo_Ol

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Hahaha.. Jealous people? What exactly are they "jealous" about? Being jealous of someone and not liking them because they're an aggrivating pill whore are two TOTALLY different things! It's so hard to have any compassion or respect for someone who had no respect for anyone or their self. All of a sudden things have changed? That doesn't mean I have to change my mind about how I feel about someone. If you're going to be an idiot and do stupid shit, you're going to have to deal with it. I'm definitely not going to see her as anything other than what she made herself out to be. Her fault, not mine. Sorry about your luck.:)
night stick

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2011
well well what a funny subject!i and about 5 of my other buddies know leora real well!we met her this weekend and she was our party favor we passed around for about 4 hours.that trick hoe let us do some of the nastiest shit ive ever seen done to a broad,hell we took turns spitting on the girl!she can take a big one though gotta give her that,she took all of us in every hole and most of us at the same time!damn leora come back over this weekend!guys she made us all cum in a ice cube tray and made CUMSCICLES!you are awesome leora!
sry to teell u

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Aug 14, 2011
sorry to tell you night stick but she slept with one of my best guy friends an she gave him aids . he tested positive about 6 mts ago an he says that shes the only one that he slept with in that time frame so sorry buddy but you might want to go get checked out ,later peace man,
lo_Ol

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2011
I stick alot of things in a jar of mayo! Ha ha ha
lo_Ol

Ashland, KY

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Can you imagine? Only it wouldn't be quite like mayo.. I'm sure there's a few dry chunks of "stuff" rolling around in there.. I wonder if it burns when she pees. I hate it that you were infected. I guess we learn from our mistakes. I hope her parents did! hahahah
DCBS is a joke

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2011
lmfao.. na man im sry ain't nobody jealous of leora nasty ass brown, The fat ass skank.. She's the one who gets on here bad talking everybody.We all know that she' s the one who wants to be like everybody else, cause dont no man want her, or any girls want to hang out with her, .. An i know for a fact that she is not trying to get her life turned around ... i dont think so because just a couple of weeks ago i heard that she got gang banged by 6 black men lmao an, some dude said he had aids or something like that the dude was one of the guys that gang banged her, lol ... my god, if you call that turning your life around then i dont ever want to do that haa ha ha ... leora get a life an stop trash talking ppl cause it can come back on ya , keep trying to do good an maybe your kids can do what you do ... cause i know thats what you would want.. your kids to turn out just like their mom, lol lol lol ... The kids need to go to a home more appropriate for them to have what they need besides a mother who has sex with multiple partners .. an does drugs in front of her kids, an who cant keep her fat mouth to herself ... an dont no body want to be like that woman, believe that .. shes a big mess up in life an, im sure dont nobody want to breathe the same air with her .. might catch something, from the polluted air....
wow

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2011
DCBS is a joke wrote:
lmfao.. na man im sry ain't nobody jealous of leora nasty ass brown, The fat ass skank.. She's the one who gets on here bad talking everybody.We all know that she' s the one who wants to be like everybody else, cause dont no man want her, or any girls want to hang out with her,.. An i know for a fact that she is not trying to get her life turned around ... i dont think so because just a couple of weeks ago i heard that she got gang banged by 6 black men lmao an, some dude said he had aids or something like that the dude was one of the guys that gang banged her, lol ... my god, if you call that turning your life around then i dont ever want to do that haa ha ha ... leora get a life an stop trash talking ppl cause it can come back on ya , keep trying to do good an maybe your kids can do what you do ... cause i know thats what you would want.. your kids to turn out just like their mom, lol lol lol ... The kids need to go to a home more appropriate for them to have what they need besides a mother who has sex with multiple partners .. an does drugs in front of her kids, an who cant keep her fat mouth to herself ... an dont no body want to be like that woman, believe that .. shes a big mess up in life an, im sure dont nobody want to breathe the same air with her .. might catch something, from the polluted air....
im not sure if leora has seen this but all of you are retarded. I am her neighbor we live in raceland thank you and i seen her name and thought id read. She has a nice place, a boyfriend, and is a good mother. She gets no assistance to take care of her kids but works her butt off to provide and she does a damn good job. Her kids are dressed nicely and cleanly, her house is nice and she does what she needs to dont look like a junkie at all to me. This website is crap im so sick of this site and downing people that I know for a fact arent bad people i read it everyday. This town has to much time and if you want to know my name ill tell you its Colleen i live right above her and also clean the firm she is working at. All of you need to leave her alone and let her go on with her life and let her be this page pisses me off because its all hog wash and whoever you are mike obviously you know the leora now so kuddos. Get a life and a job lord guys. how many of you on this page is on welfare to support yours?
lo_Ol

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Chit, I'm not on welfare. I'm at my job right now! Just because you've met her recently does not mean you know her. In due time, lady. I'm tellin' ya. True colors always shine when you least expect it. Have fun.
ha ha

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
im not sure if leora has seen this but all of you are retarded. I am her neighbor we live in raceland thank you and i seen her name and thought id read. She has a nice place, a boyfriend, and is a good mother. She gets no assistance to take care of her kids but works her butt off to provide and she does a damn good job. Her kids are dressed nicely and cleanly, her house is nice and she does what she needs to dont look like a junkie at all to me. This website is crap im so sick of this site and downing people that I know for a fact arent bad people i read it everyday. This town has to much time and if you want to know my name ill tell you its Colleen i live right above her and also clean the firm she is working at. All of you need to leave her alone and let her go on with her life and let her be this page pisses me off because its all hog wash and whoever you are mike obviously you know the leora now so kuddos. Get a life and a job lord guys. how many of you on this page is on welfare to support yours?
lmfao leora we are not stupid everybody knows this is you ,trying to take up for yourself lol... but it did'nt work you fat blubbery Whor*.. you do not have a house you live with your mom an dad .. yea the dad that you fuc% all the time lmao .. we all know that your family is incest .. anyway ,stop trying to make your self look good because you are on welfare, you get food stamps,an a medical card, an girl its not so bad to get help from the public ,your not better then anybody ,matter of fact your a skanky waste of life ..lol bit@h sorry you dont have any friends an you have to get on the computer that dont belong to you .. ha ha you cant afford one anyway .. so go to he@@ an stop all the trouble you cause ..
Jack McCockoff

Ashland, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2011
You should work when you're at 'work'. Makes sense to me. You'll always be a skank to me. <3
Leora

Ashland, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2011
You know what i do have my own home and other things I am saying nothing else on this website because u guys are just feeding my law suit. Im done with this slanderous bull crap that is SO not true and its ok because i have more than a law suit here and im going to find out who everyones IP address is on here. Im so done with this. Ill see you in court this is the last thing im saying.
Leora

Ashland, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2011
Leora wrote:
You know what i do have my own home and other things I am saying nothing else on this website because u guys are just feeding my law suit. Im done with this slanderous bull crap that is SO not true and its ok because i have more than a law suit here and im going to find out who everyones IP address is on here. Im so done with this. Ill see you in court this is the last thing im saying.
Just to let everynoe know I actually called Topix yesterday they will not talk to u unless ur law enforcement or from a law firm so luckly i work at one and i am filing a motion and order to get IP addresses to everyone on of you off this site. Hope you can back up every word that eveyrone has said about me and I know you cant. I am so sick of my name being drug in the mud and im finally doing something about it. I am doing very good in life and i am buying my own home and its nice real nice i am no longer married to Keith porter. Im so done with everyone saying things that are totally untrue and im doing something about it finally. So if you want to keep slandering me go for it your just helping me out.
Leora

Ashland, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2011
MandyWallenfelsz wrote:
Don't trust this gurl, she'll turn on you in a minute. She used to do the same thing that she was saying about me. For some reason, she thinks it's okay to just say whatever she wants and nothing happen. She decided she was going to " throw my dirty laundry around" on Topix. Haha I don't know where she gets off thinking that it's okay to trash talk people, it wasn't even me she was talking to. I've seen her at her worst, and she's going to start saying things like that.. It's okay. I can air her dirty laundry too.
h and mandy that is crap and you know it everything i said about u was 100 percent the truth and i didnt say it until you started that crap about me in defense of myself. You can down me all you want but ive come a LONG LONG way and im doing fantastic. Im getting ready to work at BCDC also. I own my own home not rent and you live with your mamal. I have never slept with my father and my family is not incest. This whole site is crap and its made for total ball less people to come on and say things untrue. I have said to much now because im done with this whole site but if you want to continute yet again go ahead your helping me out.
Leslie Edwards

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2011
Leora wrote:
<quoted text>h and mandy that is crap and you know it everything i said about u was 100 percent the truth and i didnt say it until you started that crap about me in defense of myself. You can down me all you want but ive come a LONG LONG way and im doing fantastic. Im getting ready to work at BCDC also. I own my own home not rent and you live with your mamal. I have never slept with my father and my family is not incest. This whole site is crap and its made for total ball less people to come on and say things untrue. I have said to much now because im done with this whole site but if you want to continute yet again go ahead your helping me out.
Leora, I freaking love you! & I know that this shit isn't true ! Screw the haters! Your a wonderful person, & I'm so happy for you that your doing so wonderful in life. <3
Leslie Edwards

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2011
Leora wrote:
<quoted text>h and mandy that is crap and you know it everything i said about u was 100 percent the truth and i didnt say it until you started that crap about me in defense of myself. You can down me all you want but ive come a LONG LONG way and im doing fantastic. Im getting ready to work at BCDC also. I own my own home not rent and you live with your mamal. I have never slept with my father and my family is not incest. This whole site is crap and its made for total ball less people to come on and say things untrue. I have said to much now because im done with this whole site but if you want to continute yet again go ahead your helping me out.
& this is Haley young, btw !:)
well then

Ashland, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2011
what has been said on this thread that is "untrue"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Nunley 8 hr Truth telling 2
Why is skateboarding hated so much in flatwoods? Fri Buttsucker23 1
I think I'm being played by a guy I met on a da... Fri Confused 9
Trash in yards in trailer parks Apr 19 Joey 6
Buckeyes in flatwoods Apr 18 Big blue losers 8
Hottie working at the dollar General Apr 17 hottie 7
Who's the girl (Sep '17) Apr 17 Jesse James 11

Flatwoods Jobs

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages