Best food in Flatwoods?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 13, 2011
Great Taste
Josy

Flatwoods, KY

#23 Feb 17, 2011
The Giovanni's in flatwoods is really starting to suck last order i had from there took 2 hrs to deliver and the bread was burnt and the last salad i had had not slices of carrots but huge chunks they must be cutting their own and got lazy i guess...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Feb 18, 2011
So what kind of food does the village place serve? I might try it out.
deadeye

Flatwoods, KY

#25 Feb 21, 2011
everyone seems to have nailed this one i use to go every Sunday to the Great Taste buffet, and i know for a light meal you always have the flatwoods subway nice service and good food those are about the only 2 places i will eat at. McDonald is over rated and DQ the food just doesn't taste the same as it use to and the service leaves something to be desired.
Just a Thought

San Mateo, CA

#26 Feb 21, 2011
Giovannis used to be a good place but if you order the same sandwich 7 days in a row...this is just an example...it will be wrong 5 times out of 7. I ordered a ham and cheese sandwich WITHOUT lettuce there a couple of Sundays ago and of course it had lettuce on it when I got it. I called back and talked to the manager and told him about it and he offered to replace it but being the nice person that I am I told him I would keep it. I ate 1/2 of it and it was TERRIBLE!! I started to eat the second half of it but I have a habit of inspecting everything that I eat and THAT was when I found the hair on it!! I called the manager and demanded it be replaced! They brought me a new one about 45 minutes later but my appetite for the sandwich was ruined! I've spent thousands of dollars there over the years but not anymore!! Pat and Dyke WILL be hearing about this!! It is BAD business!!!!
chinese

Ashland, KY

#27 Mar 4, 2011
best place to eat is Great Taste Buffet, AKA Big Sexy. best chinese food around as well
Village place lover

United States

#28 Mar 6, 2011
Great food! Great service! Oh and they have gyros for all you Greek food lovers that have been deprived, they are amazing!!!!
Fatwoods

Richmond, KY

#29 Mar 8, 2011
Chinese place for sure!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
What about a la carte

Ashland, KY

#30 Mar 15, 2011
its in the old amirs build.. The food is great and the atmosphere is so friendly and relaxing! The chef will actually come out and talk to you! They are open friday and saturday 5-10.. and sunday for buffet
wow

Ashland, KY

#31 Mar 15, 2011
people actually talk to you here. that's something. says a lot about places you've been eating at before. ;)
crazy

Demotte, IN

#32 Apr 5, 2012
Dreamie wrote:
I found the Village place to be greasy, gross and over priced. Ordered green beans that were floating in so much greese and extremely undercooked. The chopped steak is just a huge hambuger that was burnt on one side and still pink on the other. The only descent thing that came in the sampler platter of appitezers was some popcorn shrimp. Needs serious help in my opinion.
2 meals with drinks= 52.70 with a coupon not worth it!
wow really now i herd different
KB cook

Demotte, IN

#33 Apr 5, 2012
I think giovanis is the pizza ever n village place is good to eat at im a cook there come on down n try us ya hear
Children

Ashland, KY

#34 Apr 5, 2012
I use to eat at the village place often with my family. Never had a problem with it till we was eating there and they was letting their son work in the kitchen. He is a child maybe about 10 or 11. He was handling the food. Fixing it. Gross! Ive never went back. That's not sanitary
KB cook

Demotte, IN

#35 Apr 5, 2012
Children wrote:
I use to eat at the village place often with my family. Never had a problem with it till we was eating there and they was letting their son work in the kitchen. He is a child maybe about 10 or 11. He was handling the food. Fixing it. Gross! Ive never went back. That's not sanitary
i agree a child shouldnt be in kitchen of a resturant but he wears gloves dont be quick to judge
Me to

Ashland, KY

#36 Apr 5, 2012
KB cook wrote:
<quoted text> i agree a child shouldnt be in kitchen of a resturant but he wears gloves dont be quick to judge

That's exactly why I won't eat there also anymore. I don't think the person is quick to judge its not right. When I was there he was fixing toast and no he wasn't wearing gloves. There was another couple who sat by us also who said they was actually going to call the health dept on that and mentioned it to their waiter and he didn't do anything about it but said he would let her know and they left. I don't know if they did but it needs up stop. Maybe they will read this because I really did enjoy the food until that day
Bubba

Greenup, KY

#37 Apr 5, 2012
You are dreaming if you think that everybody in every place uses gloves to handle all the food.
haahaa

Ironton, OH

#38 Apr 6, 2012
And the village place has had a couple pill addicts as servers... we wont eat there n e more
jack

West Liberty, KY

#39 Dec 10, 2012
who is the general manger at the huddle house? is she married?shes a nice looking woman.
curious

Ashland, KY

#40 Dec 16, 2012
What about the subway in Flatwoods? Is it any good?
snakehead

Jeffersonville, IN

#41 Jan 28, 2013
giovanni pizza is the best. there really is no comparison.

cheap chinese is the lowest quality food you can eat. gross frozen chicken covered in high fructose corn syrup.

if you eat it you are a fat and gross person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette (May '16) 5 hr ew 74
Shocked and disgusted 5 hr Do what 3
Mayor 13 hr Seeya 1
Jessica Renzi (Sep '10) 17 hr lol 4
Katie Parsons Sun metherthisweek 1
Trade mobile home in near Flatwoods Jan 12 mobile home swap 2
worthington Jan 11 moving!! 8

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance