Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2011
Creek Gates

Ironton, OH

#1 Jul 2, 2011
has anyone else heard about T.J. Redden running an illegal cock fighting ring out of Tyler Dickens basement?
Sylvester

Ironton, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2011
Yeah ive heard that. Ive also heard that he's breeding his chickens with aligators, but he makes them wear a fake mustache during the fight so nobody notices
Family

Russell, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2011
Hey That's my cousin!! you all are crazy!!! lmfao
Clyde da glide

Ironton, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2011
Actually the chicken fighting ring fell apart after Brandon duke stole all the chickens and pawned them for half a ham sandwich and a muslce relaxer. Now there shooting bi-sexual movies staring Justin the truth hunt
Music Man

Ironton, OH

#5 Jul 2, 2011
No no no. Hunt has his own studio across town. Dickens and Redden would not allow such treason in their chicken coop.
Nobody knows who I am

Ironton, OH

#6 Jul 2, 2011
I know for a fact this man they call thomas redden just got out of a serious relationship with a 17 yr old boy. Heart broken and not knowing where to turn he chose a life of pimping horses out to frequent attendees of the elk club in flatwoods. His business partner who will remain nameless.. We'll just call him eb for now has recently left for Vegas to pursue a poker slash Johnny cash impersonation career. Poor redden needs help!!!
Dumb Neighbor Blind Too

Argillite, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2011
I know I have seen this all with my good eye!
Hank the IV

New York, NY

#8 Jul 4, 2011
Tj redden gets his butthole licked on the daily by Michael Baldridge
Zach Dickens

Ironton, OH

#9 Jul 4, 2011
I used to make passionate love to the live stock (sheep, pigme goats, ketchup bottles) back in my days as a faggoty farm hand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Blood Soaked Mallet 1,328
Vote Joe 12 min finally 37
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Jimbo 151,155
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr pusherman_ 81,595
Angie Dill (Jul '10) 20 hr Hey there 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu yourmommm 1,048
•••
•••
•••

Flatwoods Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••