Lover

Grayson, KY

#21 Nov 17, 2009
I am in love with amanda but do not know how to tell her. It was love at first sight. She is so hot....mmm mmm
Clarissa

South Point, OH

#22 Nov 22, 2009
Amanda: You do not have to justify or explain yourself to ANYONE. ever. This is the way i look at it..... All the people who know , know whats up, all the people who know these people without a life know they have no life! And who cares about anyone else. Success is the best revenge :) Dont give them anything else to feed off of. Work hard and finish what your doing and your success will scream kiss my ass :)
rightright

South Point, OH

#23 Nov 22, 2009
These people are retarded
WTH

Ashland, KY

#24 Nov 22, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Last I heard she was dating Blake Robinson. Not sure how true that is. Amanda is smoking hot though. Yummy.
NO !!! She is not dating HIM !!!
WTH

Ashland, KY

#25 Nov 22, 2009
i kno wrote:
amanda is a good person she did work at two nursing homes helping do hair everyday of the week. iono bout the phlebotomy thing but i do kno she was taking the classes...and last i heard she was dating blake robinson who is a complete joke and she couldve done a lot better.....like me!!LOL but if its who she likes then so be it!
be good amanda u kno ur straight!!
What the Hell does that mean ? Blake is a great guy and you need to know all the facts about your friend before you talk crap .. I bet you wouldn't say that to him face to face... Not if you wanted to live ..
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#26 Nov 23, 2009
Blake is a punk. Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Steroids don't make you tough. He's a weasel.
HIS MOTHER

Ashland, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2009
STEROIDS ? NO !!! That is one thing for sure . He has never done STEROIDS .. He HATES HATES SHOTS .. and I know for a fact that he has NEVER done them ... Hard work in the GYM will do that for u .. A punk and a weasel .. Got anything to back tha up .. Like I said before, say that to is face .. Hmmmm or better yet use your real name ..
amanda quillen

Greenup, KY

#28 Nov 26, 2009
wow you people never stop. you really are jealous!! this is so funny getting on here to see what new wonderful things you have to say about me. and now to talk about blake.... get over yourselves. blake is a wonderful man!! he works hard everyday and he never has done steroids. he does hate shots. he loves the gym and is there everyday. look at him and look at someone that really is on steroids..big difference. get a life and worry about yourself..not me or blake.
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#29 Nov 26, 2009
I know for a fact he uses and has used steroids. it's common knowledge at the YMCA. One word: Sustanon. It's his juice of choice. Ask him. So keep kidding yourself mommy.
HIS MOTHER

Ashland, KY

#30 Nov 26, 2009
Hmmmmm u are a fool !!! Get a Life !!!
Blake

Stratford, CT

#31 Nov 26, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Blake is a punk. Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Steroids don't make you tough. He's a weasel.
. U seem to know alit about me so just find ur ass over to my house and see .u can start by putting ur name on hear puss . I'll show u weasel . All people do is talk shit cuz thell never have as much as me I love it sucks bein a fuckin looser I bet .hmmmm I wouldn't know.
m frazier

Newark, OH

#32 Nov 27, 2009
blake your a punk and a weasel everyone knows it. u do take steroids and it dont make u a fighter just a bigger puss!!
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#33 Nov 27, 2009
Everyone knows about you, Blake. Here in Small Town, U.S.A. It's common knowledge. Mother: You are the fool. Saying you know for a fact is just making you look even more like one.
40thenew20

Russell, KY

#35 Nov 29, 2009
i wanna f*** this BLAKE guy if he is that bad A$$!sounds kinda hott!
will ferrell

Russell, KY

#36 Nov 29, 2009
amanda quillen... isnt that german for whales vagina???
m frazier

Russell, KY

#37 Nov 29, 2009
actually... i take all that back...i dont think that i am tall enough to get in blakes face and i think that my jail shackles and my drug addiction wont allow me to grow balls and say something.
julia

Russell, KY

#38 Nov 29, 2009
A male who is so extreemely hot he can instantly make any female wet just by looking at her.
He is most likely full of himself.

Blake is kickass at EVERYTHING except poker and pool.
Friend

United States

#39 Dec 1, 2009
I have known Amanda for years. I lived up the street from her and her family for a good portion of my life. She is doing her best. Leave her alone.
RideMyFace

Stratford, CT

#40 Dec 2, 2009
Does she have stars tattooed on her ribs?
mes

Flatwoods, KY

#41 Dec 3, 2009
you people are somessed up in the head you really need to grow up i new her for 7 years so back off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goldie 2 hr Fit young Dude 1
Tri State Enterprise Wed answer 8
Heather Arbaugh workman Mar 3 bahahaha 2
Water Complaints Mar 3 ridiculous 2
streamline communications Mar 3 concerned residents 1
Kaitlyn Robertson and Michael Mar 3 Oldnews 1
Anybody know Mike Kirk (Sep '10) Mar 2 nasty 18

Flood Warning for Greenup County was issued at March 06 at 6:09PM EST

Flatwoods Dating
Find my Match