anyone around that went to russell b...

anyone around that went to russell between 91 and 95,96,97?

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ink

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2009
just wondering what happened to some of you.
hose

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2009
day be locked up.
MICHELLE

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2009
I WENT TO RUSSELL...GRADUATED IN 96
im hungry

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2009
what ever happened to Todd Barker, ne1 know him? I heard he was gunned down in florida, like in 99.

Since: Oct 09

Macon, GA

#5 Oct 27, 2009
I would have graduated in 93
hiya

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2009
i went to russell, grad in 95. i remeber todd barker, i think it was this year though 09, not 99, he used to hang out with shannon akers, gideon cantrell, chris brumfield, jason payne, bobby hale, mike abrams, and those guys. Him and joe morris, matt conley, and steve hall always used to raise hell in biology.

Manchester, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2009
Mike Abrams is my cousin.. I remember most of those guys you listed hiya
hiya

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Really? cool. how is mike these days, i forgot what his brothers name was. Hey chances are we know each other. I saw steve Hall about 2002, he still looked the same.

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2009
Tony is Mikes brother
We just might.. My name in school was Angie Gartin.. I dont care to put that on here lol
hiya

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2009
did you take auto body repair at the voc school?

Manchester, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2009
yep I sure did
hey

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2009
joe morris is my uncle... i bet he did raise hell in high school!!!
friends from school

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 29, 2009
You opened it, Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00 PM - 4:40 PM tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems
for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you once loved (or still do) and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next five minutes
here and there

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2009
i have cousins the wiley brother i know one was in class 93 and other was in 96 i think

Zoe, KY

#15 Nov 30, 2009
Who was the one in the 93 class?
here and there

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Nov 30, 2009
justme1975 wrote:
Who was the one in the 93 class?
Scott

Zoe, KY

#17 Nov 30, 2009
name is familiar
here and there

Ashland, KY

#18 Nov 30, 2009
He was in the band. short brown hair

Zoe, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2009
oh yes.. I do remember him.. he was kinda quiet in school
friends from school

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 1, 2009
you opened it good luck. tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you.something good will happen to you tomorrow between 1:00pm and 4:40 pm it could be anywhere.tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well.you will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one.if you break the chain you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years.karma. if there is someone you once loved or still do and cant get them out of your mind re-post this in another city within the next five minutes its amazing how it works. its sad when people you know become people you knew. it is one of life's tragedies when you meet someone you know is meant to be but do to unexpected circumstances and misunderstandings becomes someone you knew. and when you can walk right passed someone that at one time in your life was a big part of your life and how you used to be able to talk to them for hours about little nothings in life and now you can barely look at them and they you and now all you have left is that aching feeling in your soul. if you really miss someone a past love and cant seem to get them off your mind then re-post this as I TRULY DO MISS YOU. whomever you are missing will surprise you.don't break this for tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you.and something great will happen to you tomorrow.karma. if there is someone you loved or still do and cant get them out of your mind re-post this in another city.tonight they will remember how much they love you as well.you will get the shock of your life tomorrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any females wanting to have some fun 23 min Dtf 1
Trash 56 min CJX99 4
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 1 hr democrat 59
Family being coy 1 hr been there 7
yvette (May '16) 2 hr Bet 55
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) Dec 5 Wow 46
All About Animals Veterinary in FLatwoods KY (Mar '11) Dec 5 Wow 23

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance