What happened with her?
yoyo-yoyo

Ardsley, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
heard she is doing real bad. poor girl.
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
I head she is back with her nasty ex she should have held onto her last bf he looked like a nice boy.
monkey boy

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Yea she is with Shawn now all he is gonna do is hurt her I seen him with some girls at the mall a few days ago idk if she knew that. I also agree with you ying yang she should have help onto her last bf good boy.
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Yea he is always with a girl he is a man whore I don't see how any girl could stand to be with him I guess they will learn sooner or later he has already hurt Kayla a few times she isn't thinking if she thinks she should even be with him
luffy

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Sorry to butt in but I seen Shawn with a chubby black haired girl like 2 days ago at the park I think I heard him say her name was brittani or katlyn I'm not sure there were 2 girls it was one of them 2
luffy

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Luffy the chubby black haired one would be brittani katlyn is a anorexic looking brown haired girl
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Yeah that sounds like them I seem them all there I was playing basketball at the time
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2012
That's his name I use to know him we hung out at the park a few times like a year ago but yea Shawn has been caught once again
Shuty

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Same here brad used to goto park a lot but not much lately he was a fun person to hangout with
monkey boy

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2012
I know brad also he played basketball a lot at the McDowell and flatwoods park but I haven't seen him in like a year
eric

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
Shawn deserves a nice ass whooping if you ask me he don't know how to treat a girl all he wants is to try his best to get them into bed and if he has no luck then he will cheat on who ever he is with for a girl he thinks he can
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
True that he's always been like that.
eric

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
He has been like that ever since I have met him honestly whoever this Kayla girl is she needs to get rid of him he isn't worth the time and who knows what kinda stds he is carrying.
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
I agree he prolly carrying every std known to man
eric

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Yea I feel sorry for that Kayla girl i know she could be doing better then that
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Without a doubt, she could she was doing good a few months ago as I hear
eric

Ashland, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2012
Yea well she needs to get away from Shawn he is not someone anyone should let there daughter around especially alone.
ying yang

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2012
I agree one hundred percent on that
eric

Ashland, KY

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Damn it pisses me off to see people like Shawn trying to get into girls pants and it surprises me that it works he is just gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any females wanting to have some fun 23 min Dtf 1
Trash 56 min CJX99 4
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 1 hr democrat 59
Family being coy 1 hr been there 7
yvette (May '16) 2 hr Bet 55
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) Dec 5 Wow 46
All About Animals Veterinary in FLatwoods KY (Mar '11) Dec 5 Wow 23

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance