the biggest drug dealers in flatwoods
candy holler

Columbus, OH

#45 Jan 17, 2011
so what happened in candy holler?? i used to live there but moved to toledo 2 years ago
granny

Ashland, KY

#46 Jan 17, 2011
jesus wrote:
That cock roach isnt nothing but a bar fly who has slept every man from every bar and club in the tristate are if anyone wants to beleave a crazy cock roach then they are they same as her and her slanderous words!!!
I spoke with his former wife today. This is so sad. Do you think this would not have happened if Brandon wasnt molested as a child?
Friend

Wagoner, OK

#47 Jan 17, 2011
His former wife?? I doubt she would be talking about this with anyone on here. I know her very well and she does not want to be involved with any of this I'm sure. And I'm sure Brandon wasn't molested as a child. You guys are completely crazy.
haha

Huntington, IN

#49 Jan 18, 2011
I bet not one of you would say any of this to his face! You are all pu**ies!
Informed Source

United States

#50 Jan 21, 2011
to all wrote:
I try to nark on these guys but it seems that the police just look the other way. Ive never done drugs but I know that u all are right bc my sister has mentioned all of these guys as possible sellers. she used to have a bad drug problem. And to add a couple to the list, they r small time, but the names are matt westfall and wes stull.deals in oxy's too. They all deal oxy's.
call the popo on Brandon Haight! That dude always has dope in his pocket! Big suboxem dealer!!
Silver Streak

Ashland, KY

#51 Jan 21, 2011
Informed Source wrote:
<quoted text> call the popo on Brandon Haight! That dude always has dope in his pocket! Big suboxem dealer!!
He crashed his Mustang into some lady in Russell and hurt her bad.So Sad,Boo HOO,Roy went out and got him another one in weeks.Who sez crime don't pay!
Nuff Said

Ashland, KY

#52 Jan 21, 2011
To All wrote:
No.... Just ask Eden Roach! Thats who this is u dumb fuck! I know first hand! Brandon is completely strung out now. And so what, whats it to u? Brandon is a drug dealer, who delivers! I follow him when he goes to work.He rents Mustangs when his work truck is out of commision.My boyfriend Brandon is a Chimney Sweeper,junkie and theif. Looks like u must be a customer of his, or afraid of the truth one.
Let us pray.
Across from Candy Holler

Richmond, KY

#54 Jan 23, 2011
The Copleys, I have done their western unions for Florida.
BigDaddyRoughLov e

Ashland, KY

#55 Jan 23, 2011
You people sound like a pack of babbling morons
BigDaddyRoughLov e

Ashland, KY

#56 Jan 23, 2011
Its called suboxone & its a none narcotic RETARD buffoon!
BigDaddyRoughLov e

Ashland, KY

#57 Jan 23, 2011
I have a pocket full of go do yourself, Want some?
bojangles

Ashland, KY

#58 Jan 23, 2011
I heard that those drug dealers go too that old folks home and eat out old women for there pills!
yucki!

Since: Jan 11

United States

#59 Jan 23, 2011
you all need to keep your nose out of everyones life this site is just for people like all you guys to start sh#t about people and you narcs ruin peoples lives so go get one .besides if you need something from the doc and have no medical coverage like me you would be chasing drugs your selves .
Across the Holler

United States

#60 Jan 23, 2011
Well the Copleys get disability and deal drugs so they have money and do not have to tax it. They make enough off drugs the do not need disability. Their daughter is following their footsteps too. Hanging out with the pill head Chris Hays kid. They are a bunch pill poppin losers.
yes it is

Flatwoods, KY

#61 Jan 23, 2011
BigDaddyRoughLove wrote:
if it wasnt then it would be over the counter
http://www.suboxone.com
SUBOXONE Film is a narcotic medication indicated for the treatment of opioid dependence, available only by prescription, and must be taken under a doctor's care as prescribed. It is illegal to sell or give away your SUBOXONE Film.
I heard u r Stupid

Owingsville, KY

#62 Jan 23, 2011
BigDaddyRoughLove wrote:
u r dumb as hell Botts
BigDaddyRoughLov e71

Ashland, KY

#63 Jan 28, 2011
When i was growing up, If you had something to say about someone, or heard someone talking obout you , You either talked it oout, or faught it out. Be a man, not hide behind a pc, phone ect. What will you do when the person you talk about knocked on your do? Its not easy to see the pain, hurt, anger in a persons eyes after what you to say. I know that I & the friends that i have would knock on your door?
BigDaddyRoughLov e71

Ashland, KY

#64 Jan 28, 2011
Yeah im dumb, I post things about people i dont like, or know. I do these things online so can hide , deny, or lie! Step up, be a man. Not a subhuman.
You Sound Mean

Owingsville, KY

#65 Jan 28, 2011
How many friends are you bringing? I live alone...LOL
BigDaddyRoughLov e71

Ashland, KY

#66 Jan 28, 2011
Hey I have a great idea. From now on, if you have something to say, anything. Post your real name. Show everyone that your beliefs & opinions should be considered

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Pikeville Parent 161,261
kentucky fans pos 2 hr Scuzz twittly 3
White Range Rover? 2 hr Scuzz twittly 3
Him much does Ashland goodwill make a day 2 hr Scuzz twittly 3
Roger Brown 11 hr Yep 2
All About Animals Veterinary in FLatwoods KY (Mar '11) Mar 27 Wow 28
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) Mar 27 Wow 50

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages