the biggest drug dealers in flatwoods
To nikki

Huntington, IN

#22 Jan 6, 2011
Ha! u cant buy em if u dont have the cash.... dumbass=)
Nikki

Ashland, KY

#24 Jan 6, 2011
To nikki wrote:
Ha! u cant buy em if u dont have the cash.... dumbass=)
Do you think you have ALL his Money? LOLOLOLOL NOPE Happy New Year!
Really

Greenup, KY

#25 Jan 6, 2011
So you hang out with him, Nikki. How do you know if he is or isn't clean??
Nikki

Ashland, KY

#26 Jan 6, 2011
Really wrote:
So you hang out with him, Nikki. How do you know if he is or isn't clean??
Hi Brandon, It's Nikki. You know me from the Suboxen Dr.s Office. What is the deal with your GF? We all kinda thought you were a better playa than that,You give her your Check to Hold? What Eva!! Just stop by tomorrow and we will talk off the board..I didn't know you were even with "Eden"

Nikki

Ashland, KY

#27 Jan 6, 2011
One last thing, I would not have said a word to get you in trouble,but she is a Bitch! memba when u told me she had changed after she had her Kid? Seems hateful to me!
jrfan

Newburgh, IN

#29 Jan 8, 2011
Who was arrested in Flatwoods thursday for selling drugs? I heard there was a raid, with five or six cars pulling up and surrounding the home at all exits. Anyone know??
All I Know

Ashland, KY

#30 Jan 8, 2011
What is an "Eden Roach"?I know it will crawl it's way into bed with a junkie,but how many legs does it have? It looks gross.
fosure

Huntington, IN

#31 Jan 8, 2011
Hes not a druggie but he is a punk bitch!!!!
concerned

Huntington, IN

#32 Jan 8, 2011
Eden is way too good for that fool......
Lute Supply Them

Ashland, KY

#33 Jan 9, 2011
fosure wrote:
Haight is a Theif.
HaHa

Russell, KY

#34 Jan 11, 2011
Nikki
jrfan wrote:
Who was arrested in Flatwoods thursday for selling drugs? I heard there was a raid, with five or six cars pulling up and surrounding the home at all exits. Anyone know??
a friend

Catlettsburg, KY

#35 Jan 11, 2011
amber stephens from candy hollar....
Beat the Band

Ashland, KY

#36 Jan 12, 2011
fosure wrote:
He wont come to band practise unless he has snorted pills. He thinks it makes his voice growl better.LOL What a joke.Can't keep a beat either.
jj french1

Ashland, KY

#37 Jan 12, 2011
BRANDON HAIGHT...he is a scumbag, liar, cheat, a fool who makes up stories on other people to make himself look so innocent, not to mention that he is a pill snorting ugly duck.
YouGot That Right

Ashland, KY

#38 Jan 13, 2011
jj french1 wrote:
BRANDON HAIGHT...he is a scumbag, liar, cheat, a fool who makes up stories on other people to make himself look so innocent, not to mention that he is a pill snorting ugly duck.
His Mommy and Daddy Have been protecting him all along! Send him to the methadone clinic,Send Brandon to get an implant so that he wouldn't want to do opiates,LOL that didn't work, by him suboxin,that doesn't work!!! Blame it on everyone else,that don't work.Buy and move a hooker in with him,That don't work!Just buyn him another used mustang to wreck...Now be a good boy Brandon. They should have had more Kids!!
billy

Ashland, KY

#39 Jan 14, 2011
jordan parks
MAK

Richmond, KY

#40 Jan 14, 2011
Eden if you're the one that wrote that about wes you dont even know him and he doesnt know you....so why do you run your mouth if you dont even know these people? i understand you probably love your boyfriend and dont want him involved in this crap but cmon lady....do you enjoy trying to ruin other peoples lives? if it doesnt affect you then you're all for it? wes and your boyfriend were friends but that doesnt mean he sells drugs just because your bf does them. and because of you you ended a friendship for whatever reason you saw fit. you're not god lady so quit acting like it. if you got something to say to someone you say it to their face not act like a little girl and go on topix and write stupid stuff on the internet....and fyi everytime you post something it shows up as chicago, il and i dont think too many other people are posting from that so you need to consider the fact that everytime you try to act like someone else that it's posting your location. get a life people and stop trying to ruin others....karma's a bitch!
Nope

Owingsville, KY

#41 Jan 14, 2011
You know what's funny?? Everyone is blaming Eden for writing things on here...but as we all know...people get on her and pretend to be someone else. I'm really doubting that she would be stupid enough to get on her and say things like that. People do this crap, to start trouble. It's probably someone else, if I had to guess.
granny

Port Deposit, MD

#42 Jan 16, 2011
omg i cant believe this story bout brandon last count i had bout him was he was married to a nice little girl ithink her last name was miller anyway thought he was doin great this is shocking to me brandon comes from a fine home his parents and grand parents are great people if this is true thats what drugs does to people drugs destroy lives of everyone people need to get together with god and pray for a stop of drug abuse
jesus

Knox City, TX

#43 Jan 16, 2011
That cock roach isnt nothing but a bar fly who has slept every man from every bar and club in the tristate are if anyone wants to beleave a crazy cock roach then they are they same as her and her slanderous words!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff hogsten (Mar '15) 7 hr Fooled me once 5
Crystal Mcdaniels 11 hr GAWD 4
Tiffany b Wed Old friend 1
Christina Carter Wed Family 5
yvette Tue mom 28
city of Flatwoods Dumping trash Aug 23 Jackson 1
eddie ray smith Aug 15 reeper 1

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance