Stolen cell phones
Cell phone guy

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2012
As of July 2012, at the request of Police Commisioners nation wide. Cell phone companies now block the serial numbers of any cell phone reported as lost or stolen permenently*(only the registered account holder that originally purchased the device can have it unlocked. Anyone who purchases a device through Craigslist, eBay, or from a private individual be warned! If the device has been reported as lost or stolen, you have bought a "paperweight", I have personal knowledge of a current situation where the person who claims to have purchased a device on one of the forums is currently being charged with "receiving stolen property" after they were notified the device was stolen and they refused to return the device. On a personal note, to all those who have been stealing and mugging people for thier phones "the party's over!"
Cell phone guy

Ardsley, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
If YOUR phone has been lost or stolen, call your customer care immediately and report it!!!! The phone will be instantly (per se) USELESS!!!!! 😝

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abolish Police 8 min Pathways luvs ya 12
Dems side with Illegals over fellow Americans t... 14 min The Truth 1
Shawna Sullivan (Mar '11) 19 min hititfromtheback 3
Lawyers 24 min Julie 2
Greenup County Sheriff 4 hr Resident 8
Mike Wheeler, Tri State Enterprise Thu bgg g 19
not attend Wed mike 1

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance