Does anyone know Donald "Punkin" Argabrite?

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kyra

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
What can you tell me about him?
Candi Cain

Joliet, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2011
Kyra wrote:
What can you tell me about him?
Does he have a wife who is a teacher?
Buddy Weiser

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2011
So... do you have a problem that doesn't allow you to get off your ass and ask him yourself?
satia

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 21, 2011
Is this the Kyra who used to live on 1st street?
Kyra

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2011
satia wrote:
Is this the Kyra who used to live on 1st street?
nope
Kyra

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Buddy Weiser wrote:
So... do you have a problem that doesn't allow you to get off your ass and ask him yourself?
As a matter of fact, I have no clue where he is or how he can be reached at the moment. Thank you for the sarcasm, prick.:)
Kyra

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2011
Candi Cain wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he have a wife who is a teacher?
I don't think so.
Buddy Weiser

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2011
He can only be in so many places. You need to get a hold of him pretty quick, huh? I can only assume you have a free phone book, I mean, it's not like they don't get tossed into yards every so many years. Did you know him well, if so.. I'm sure the phone book would be your best bet. If he's not in it, family would be. If you're desperate enough to get on topix and "find" him, I'm sure a phone call wouldn't hurt. Wouldn't you agree? Sarcasm, yes. Prick, says who? Cocksmooch.
Kyra

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Buddy Weiser wrote:
He can only be in so many places. You need to get a hold of him pretty quick, huh? I can only assume you have a free phone book, I mean, it's not like they don't get tossed into yards every so many years. Did you know him well, if so.. I'm sure the phone book would be your best bet. If he's not in it, family would be. If you're desperate enough to get on topix and "find" him, I'm sure a phone call wouldn't hurt. Wouldn't you agree? Sarcasm, yes. Prick, says who? Cocksmooch.
If I was living in Kentucky, I would have a phone book from the area. I put this on topix because everyone that I've spoken to has no clue. All kinds of people get on topix & I imagine at least one of those people know him. I'm obviously dealing with a sixteen year old who was fed paint chip gravy as a baby or a thirty-eight year old man who has no life outside of the computer (and may have been fed paint chip gravy, as well.) Cocksmooch? lmfao You have probably done a lot of "cocksmooching" in your time, huh?:)

Since: Jun 11

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2011
he is still in Candy Holler
Buddy Weiser

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Wow, I read your post, and almost felt bad for messing with you. Until you started being a b!tch. Yeah, cocksmooch. Would you prefer I said something worse? If you have the internet, you have access to anything. He's where he's always been. If you knew him before you moved, then you would know what he's up to. He's never changed, still the same person, in the same place. "Paint chip gravy"? Are you retarded? I love your assumptions, they're funny. Listen, nothing you say will justify how ignorant you are, or justify your reasons for adding this guy's name to this site. You're a dumb@ss. Like I said, out of town or not, there are ways of getting a hold of someone.
Kyra

United States

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Buddy Weiser wrote:
Wow, I read your post, and almost felt bad for messing with you. Until you started being a b!tch. Yeah, cocksmooch. Would you prefer I said something worse? If you have the internet, you have access to anything. He's where he's always been. If you knew him before you moved, then you would know what he's up to. He's never changed, still the same person, in the same place. "Paint chip gravy"? Are you retarded? I love your assumptions, they're funny. Listen, nothing you say will justify how ignorant you are, or justify your reasons for adding this guy's name to this site. You're a dumb@ss. Like I said, out of town or not, there are ways of getting a hold of someone.
I didn't ask for smart ass replies. A simple "He's here, his email is..., you can find him at..." would have been fine. I pride myself in being a bitch. If someone is a dick to me, I am a bitch in return. Retarded? Dumbass? haha Thank you very much.:) Having the internet does not mean that I'm going to have access to "everything". You have to pay for about half of the bullshit.(which is most likely a scam) Everyone that I've talked just basically said that they had no clue where he was, where he could be reached, etc. I have tried other websites (but as I've mentioned before, they required some sort of payment and they sounded shady.) People that claim to know him have told me all sorts of different places, so I resorted to Topix. Like I said in another post, at least one person would know where he was & how he could be reached.
info

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2011
you must have not looked to hard it took me all of 30 seconds or less to find him on facebook looks like he just got married
Punkin Head

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
Kyra wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for smart ass replies. A simple "He's here, his email is..., you can find him at..." would have been fine. I pride myself in being a bitch. If someone is a dick to me, I am a bitch in return. Retarded? Dumbass? haha Thank you very much.:) Having the internet does not mean that I'm going to have access to "everything". You have to pay for about half of the bullshit.(which is most likely a scam) Everyone that I've talked just basically said that they had no clue where he was, where he could be reached, etc. I have tried other websites (but as I've mentioned before, they required some sort of payment and they sounded shady.) People that claim to know him have told me all sorts of different places, so I resorted to Topix. Like I said in another post, at least one person would know where he was & how he could be reached.
You're still an idiot. He's just a click away. Why would get on here and expect someone to just give you info on someone else? Might as well give an address too,huh. I have the internet, and I have access to everything. You don't have to pay for anything when you really want to find someone. You just have to be smart enough to know how to do it. Do you know how to google? That helps. If you knew him as well as you say, he wouldn't be hard to find at all. Stop being stupid, I think you just like all of this topix drama.
crunkin

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jun 27, 2011
Candi Cain wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he have a wife who is a teacher?
The guy is a piece of crap, whole entire family are, and his wife is sooo not a teacher. Theyre junkies and thieves.
crunkin

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Jun 27, 2011
Kyra wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was living in Kentucky, I would have a phone book from the area. I put this on topix because everyone that I've spoken to has no clue. All kinds of people get on topix & I imagine at least one of those people know him. I'm obviously dealing with a sixteen year old who was fed paint chip gravy as a baby or a thirty-eight year old man who has no life outside of the computer (and may have been fed paint chip gravy, as well.) Cocksmooch? lmfao You have probably done a lot of "cocksmooching" in your time, huh?:)
Kyra he still lives in the holler, just a different skankhouse.

Since: Jun 11

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 28, 2011
I just seen where he is on the greenup co court docket to be arraigned today for unlawful transaction with a minor
Punkin Head

Grayson, KY

#18 Jun 28, 2011
Well, you know where you can find him, then! Question answered. Good job.:o)
Douche

Richmond, VA

#19 Jul 18, 2011
crunkin wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is a piece of crap, whole entire family are, and his wife is sooo not a teacher. Theyre junkies and thieves.
Yep, that's the one I know!
holla hound

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Jul 27, 2011
They live in the Holler. Johnny brown's old place, red house on the right, 5th house from the 2nd corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cierra artrip (Mar '10) 21 min Dustin W 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min dollarsbill 131,857
KDMC Closing Its Doors 2 hr Huh 5
Drugs, bullying, FAIRVIEW 2 hr cvs 26
Alex Roy 2 hr cvs 9
josh rice 3 hr haha 9
The man I want for Christmas. 3 hr soundslike 15
Flatwoods Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flatwoods News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flatwoods

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Pump fake still an old standby tool in QB's belt - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Steelers run defense to face test from Chiefs - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick