First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pizza lover

Cleveland, OH

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Anyone else excited for the return of the real my dads pizza. That stuff was awesome :)
not really

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Not hardly... amirs would be nice!!!
Hungry

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Mar 9, 2011
The original My Dads was the best for sure!

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Feb 11

Somewhere in Kentucky

#4 Mar 9, 2011
not really wrote:
Not hardly... amirs would be nice!!!
Amir's was great until Amir sold the store to his daughter and her husband. They are great people, but they were horrible at running a pizza place. They were too concerned about buying the cheapest ingredients rather than buying quality ingredients, which is what directly led to the business tanking like it did and closing.
not really

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2011
Retoru wrote:
<quoted text>
Amir's was great until Amir sold the store to his daughter and her husband. They are great people, but they were horrible at running a pizza place. They were too concerned about buying the cheapest ingredients rather than buying quality ingredients, which is what directly led to the business tanking like it did and closing.
The original Amir is who i was talking about!!
tlc

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
I was very unhappy about my delivery. But we gave it another try and jokingly warned about loose hair. We didn't ask for a refund from the last order or say anything but the hair. But they remembered us and gave us an unasked for discount and even sent the items that were left off last time without being asked. From the guy that took the order to the delivery guy, all were very nice and remembered us. Even the manager that rude last time was very kind. All in all we are very happy we gave them another try. I guess they were just off their game last time. When they're on it is the best food I have had from any pizza joint in forever.
aclu

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2011
giovanni's pizza is the best and they have the best delivery
?

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2012
It's ok
My Dougs Pizza Sucks

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2012
I wouldn't eat it. That Fat Doug is one nasty individual. Hard to believe he makes food. I wouldn't eat anything he touched.
interested

Russell, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2012
my name is Tara and Doug is my husband ..... and im begging you whom ever you are ..because we all know you'd have to get on here and say things like this.... how dare you ... white trash!!!! im here everyday 3 to close... so bring yourself!! i beg you!!!!!!!!!!
interested

Russell, KY

#18 Mar 6, 2012
come down here.......... i will walk up one side and down the other of you! i promise you!!! come show your face!!!!!!!!!! at least say who you are chicken shit!!! im telling you who iam... so come on!!
Anytime

Ashland, KY

#19 Mar 6, 2012
Tara - whip em girl.
MD LOVER

Ashland, KY

#20 Mar 8, 2012
GET 'EM TARA!
just me

Ashland, KY

#21 Mar 8, 2012
overbearing arrogant doug, thinks he knows it all. hes the my dads bouncer, afraid his wife is gonna mess around?? he is the reason half of flatwoods has stopped eating there!! get rid of him and get more business!!!
bubba

Ashland, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2012
These cowards are really big shots sitting in their underwear in the bedroom typing in the dark. I don't even know Doug, but I'll bet a dollar to a horse you made this stuff up because of some personal BS rattling around in your pea sized brain.
Miranda

Ironton, OH

#24 Mar 13, 2012
I loooove their pizza! I grew up on it and it's still my pick!!!
him

South Point, OH

#25 Mar 13, 2012
kdkdkd
him

South Point, OH

#26 Mar 13, 2012
i love giovanni's also
him

South Point, OH

#27 Mar 13, 2012
i love giovanni's pizza also
teresa

Crooksville, OH

#28 Mar 22, 2012
luvs dem big boobs o hers too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min another viewer 166,319
Wife 15 min RealDeal 16
Basketball at the Flood Wall 16 min Baller 2
Catlettsburg Kentucky Speedway (Dec '16) 17 min Cburg 2
Handicap FRAUD!!! (Apr '12) 9 hr I Hate Fraud Too 19
Where is Tobyia??? Tue Retoru 5
chris fannin Aug 13 fred 5

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages