Curious

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
What was going on at the animal clinic in flatwoods with all the firetrucks and helicopter?
BigJohn

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Jerry Bates had wrecked his cycle and not sure how long he had laid in the ditch before someone seen him. He had to be flown out. Very serious. Pray for him and his family. It happened on that bad curve on Indian run road.
Indian Run resident

Ironton, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2012
He did not lay in the ditch. There were people on the scene instantly. No word yet but I cannot imagine that he could have survived the impact.
BigJohn

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Sorry I was wrong on the delay. But a friend of told me that she seen it on Facebook about the delay and prayers were requested by a family member, if I understood it right. I do know that the chopper waited about 30 minutes for them to be able to transport him out. Assumed it took awhile to stabilize him enough to transport to chopper. My heart goes out to him and his family.
Indian Run resident

Ironton, OH

#5 Aug 6, 2012
It was bad. I can tell you that the hearse was there too. But I don't know of that is standard for this kind of accident.
Curious

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Well I hope that they are ok. Prayers go out to them. Who is he? How old?
Resident

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Any updates?
Just A Thought

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
He went from being on a vent to better. He's home and doing very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Miller when do you get your 37 min AgAiN 3
Is it wrong 44 min Details please 3
13th Street Accident 1 hr Concerned 2
Rhonda Copley, is she good? 1 hr Wow 11
Flatwoods pulls out of FADE 3 hr CFT 3
Gregg Stephens used to own pet store Tue Superman 2
Flatwoods McDonalds (Dec '15) Feb 20 ConcernedMother 13

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance