Men Frequenting Prostitutes In Ashland

Men Frequenting Prostitutes In Ashland

Posted in the Flatwoods Forum

“Bella Vita”

Since: Jan 11

Minford, Ohio

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Just wanted it to be known to all of you married or attached men, you are being watched and recorded on video. Plate numbers are being reported and you are going to be busted along with the prostitutes. Your face will then be plastered all over the news.
Informant

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2011
I have heard the same thing. They are focusing on the Ashland area, where the prostitutes are walking "the strip". People are watching from unmarked vehicles. What a surprise when all of the so called family men go down with the hoes!
He has a Baby

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2011
I saw this dude in a Chimney Cleaning truck drop one off the other day..LOL I bet she blew his stack
OhURacomedian

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2011
He has a Baby wrote:
I saw this dude in a Chimney Cleaning truck drop one off the other day..LOL I bet she blew his stack
How fkin corny...
Shallow Hal

Owingsville, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2011
He has a Baby wrote:
You must be talking about Brandon Haight. He buys oxycodones anywhere he can,and he knows that hookers can find the dope!LOL
bojangles

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2011
you all got hep c or pepsi
Big love

Lebanon, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2011
bojangles wrote:
you all got hep c or pepsi
You have a mental problem?
bojangles

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2011
you have a needle problem
Big love

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2011
bojangles wrote:
you have a needle problem
Nothing better to do on a Saturday? Tell mommy & daddy to take you to game stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Wake Up 170,552
boyd county judge executive 27 min WOKE 29
For Black People 2 40 min trin fa feat 56
Boyd County Basketball 1 hr Phil 10
Burnt in Flatwoods 15 hr Freetheweed 2
Does anyone know Roger Barnett in flatwoods nee... 18 hr burnt 3
Failed dreams Dec 10 Taxp 8

Flatwoods Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages