curious

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2011
I wanted some information on how to extreme coupon, like how do people get items for free and all that???
baseball mom

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2011
Years ago, I used to belong to a group called coupon sense- it was, I think $8 a month, but it saved me over $300 just in food cost.
I am not sure if they still have a website, but would be worth looking into
Coupons

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2011
The items I find for free are usually deodorants, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. I haven't had to pay for any if these items for about 7 months now and I have a small stockpile on these items. You will have to match your coupons with the store ads to see what's on sale and find out if that store will double coupons.
This helped me

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2011
Go to weusecoupons.com and sign up. This is how i got alot of my info. The forums are a big help!!
really

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 3, 2011
check out thekrazycouponlady.com too
Jim

Hawthorne, CA

#6 Dec 7, 2011
I found http://howtostartcouponing.net useful. Advanced stuff.
Taylor

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2011
3lilrams

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2011
Go to weusecoupons.com and start learning!! I am Walmart Forum Leader there. You will find all of the store/coupon match ups you will need for most of the stores in the area, and your store coupon policies. Learning your policies is a must in couponing, as well as learning ethical couponing! Good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug house on pine st. 13 hr What 3
Flatwoods cops are a joke with out buddy He kee... 13 hr Nope 6
Reality my dear bunny 22 hr Michele 1
any single nice women in this area at all 23 hr sassy 15
Roof repair (Mar '14) Thu Bob 12
Bobby Staten Wed dave 4
Tina Schaffner May 20 Kels 35
More from around the web

Flatwoods People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE