thought!?
haha

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Sep 16, 2012
When has she not been on pills lol
Resident

Red Oak, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Tara's cool. You people are idiots. You just want a shot of that cute little ass. I'd do things to her that would embarass Larry Flynt. Lol
Hubby

Ashland, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Come talk to me her husban and then we will see if you have any balls ....get on this bullshit stuff and blow bullshit come on get a bite friend I'm not hard to find .....DPS

Since: Aug 12

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Sep 21, 2012
I know doug & u should be nice 2 him & tara or he will put the hammer down on you bitches
bo the dog

Crooksville, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
best tits in the tri state

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Oct 3, 2012
I wouldnt go that far
bo the dog

Crooksville, OH

#9 Oct 5, 2012
lost my weenie in those mountains once

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Hear theres alot lost weenies in those mountains son. Weenies go in and r never heard from again.
ivan

Crooksville, OH

#11 Oct 15, 2012
i had my man juice dripping off those once then she proceeded to clean her self and me up using only her mouth
Bongo

Barnegat, NJ

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Does she taste as good as she looks?

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Bongo wrote:
Does she taste as good as she looks?
no, but the taste is still worth tryn
John

Ironton, OH

#14 Nov 6, 2012
She was screwing a sheriff Jeff mcmonacle this time last year. She's a slut and Doug likes it
patty

Crooksville, OH

#15 Nov 7, 2012
nipples an inch long and dark brown mmmmm
DICK

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
She likes to f... but never could get more than that booooo . I have heard all about Tara since see was livig hard till today she still looks good and has straighten her life up Ive heard.. good girl now but yes nice body but as for all this f...y and sucky talk thats all BS . I dont see her but ever so often.She is looking good and health so keep the BS down and we all have some big story about getting ass from this one or that one .But we all see old flames we would like to try on one more time.... happy days!!!! What ever you say people prove it or shut up ....see you later Tara if you get to read this from and old f... buddy and friend !!! Topics what a world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flatwoods Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yvette 1 hr another mom 3
Nance, Ursula DVM - All About Animals Veterinary (May '11) 7 hr Been there 44
chris brumfield 10 hr Shannon 4
Is there any other vegans in flatwoods? 16 hr Garden Greens 2
Run down houses??? Thu Tax payer 5
preference Thu Leigh 2
Ramona Thu shesdabiotch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flatwoods Mortgages